Murray's Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying
Burlington ON L7L 1B1

Reviews for Murray's Masonry

0 reviews Caledonia, ON

Exterior repair work to bricks on chimney, support column, porch, garage and repaired eavestrough and driveway

I am very pleased with the excellent job that Andrew and his crew did at my home. They did quality work at a reasonable cost and completed the work quickly. Their customer service is excellent. I will recommend Murray's Masonry to all of my friends.

Thanks for the great review Cathy ! It was a pleasure meeting you and doing work for you at you home!

0 reviews Dunnville, ON

Porch repair

Was really happy with the speed and quality of the work done by Andrew and his guys. From the initial quote to the finishing of the project the communication was excellent and the work done promptly. 10/10 and will be having them back for more work on the chimneys.

Pleasure working for you Andrew! Let me know when the chimney is ready to go and we can move on that !

0 reviews Caledonia, ON

Brick and stone steps

Andrew installed brick on the addition. He installed the stone steps at all entrances to the house and the addition. Very pleasant. On time with start date and completion estimate.

I'm glad I was able to help Donna! Thanks for the great review.

Fixing and replacing damaged bricks

Did really great job, very pleasant and reliable . Met my budget. Fixed more then paid for.

My pleasure! I'm glad we could make the project work on your given budget.

Mary McNeil in Oakville
Mary McNeil in Oakville

Stone Work

Set up an appointment and Murray never showed up. I don’t know what his work is like, but I was very disappointed that he didn’t message or call to let me know. I sent a follow up email when he didn’t show up but I received no response to that either. Based on this experience I don’t think I would hire him or recommend him.

Mary. If you look back at the conversation the last thing I said was does late Saturday work? I sent that at 9 in the morning. You responded at two asking if 3 would work? I did Not check the app and did not see that msg. because I was away for the weekend. I wish you would of waited for me to re-book the appointment before giving a negative review. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

Chimney Repair

After having issues getting someone to come out and give me a quote I called Murray’s Masonry and he was there the next day with an estimate. He finished the work ahead of schedule and left no mess for me to clean up. His price was very fair and the workmanship was top notch. If you want a professional who knows their craft I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks Colin for the great review!! It was my pleasure doing work for you. You are a true gentleman!! If there is anything I can do for you in the future pls let me know!!

Manny
Manny
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Parging work done

I’m fortunate to find Andrew. I was told the correct price, and Andrew stood by what he mentioned on the 1st day. The sills and parging looks the best, considering what the previous contractor left for Andrew to fix. I would again like to work with Andrew and team.

Thanks for the Positive review Many! I'm glad you are happy with the finished product. If there is anything I can do to help in the future pls don't be afraid to reach out!

jonathan_richard1
jonathan_richard1

Parging and foundation repairs

Amazing crack work on my foundation!! It’s never looked better! Finished with a nice layer of parging! You won’t regret it! Also chimney repairs free of charge while on site . Top notch! Would highly recommend

Thanks For the great review John! You are an absolute gentleman and if there is ever anything I can do in the future pls let me know.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Home Chimney Removal

I didn't think it was possible to remove this old thing from my house, Murray's Masonry got the job done, no questions asked!!! Worth every penny.

I have an older home and I thought the walls would fall down if I removed it, they came in and with some good old TLC it is gone!!

Thanks Guys!

My Pleasure Steve it was great working for you! Having the chimney removed from you place is much easier then repairing it every few years. anything I can do for you in the future pls let me know!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Unprofessional, procrastinator and full of excuses

Wasted almost a month of my time making multiple excuses as to why he hadn’t contacted me with quote. When I eventually confronted him with wanting a straight up answer he told me he was unable to do the job and good luck in finding a contractor.
He was on the blower quick when I told him he was getting a poor review.
You’ve been warned!

The reason I had not provided a quote to this potential client was that she had told me she was unsure if she wanted to do her front steps or her front steps and front walkway. I never heard back from her for 3 weeks. At which time she sent me a nasty msg regarding her project. If the estimate was so important to you I am confused as to why you did not reach out to me sooner. Regardless the way you have acted over not even a job !!! But an estimate!!!! Was the reason I declined doing work for you.

I take my profile seriously on this application seriously because it is my business and I take much pride in my work-business

Unfortunately you can not make every client happy.

More about Murray's Masonry

Hello! my name is Andrew Murray I am the owner of Murrays Masonry an honest hard working company founded in 2014. Murrays Masonry is committed to providing its clients with the best craftsmanship and client care in the industry! Murrays Masonry specializes in a wide range of natural stone projects. Fireplaces, chimneys, accent walls, pizza ovens, outdoor fireplaces, full house builds, etc. Natural stone is a beautiful look to add to any home or landscape! let us help you pick the right stone and colour for your next project! Not to worry we don't just do stone! any aspect of masonry is not out of our range of expertise! Brick repair-install, Block repair-install, tuck-pointing, concrete, etc. Murrays Masonry is committed to making sure they look and feel desired of any project is met with timely service and attention to detail! Murrays Masonry would love to hear you reach out about your next project!

Call us today for a free estimate! 905 580 1632 Thanks! Have a Great Day!