Touchstone Interlocking

Review for Touchstone Interlocking

Ajay in Hamilton
Ajay in Hamilton

Driveway Restoration

This review was later appended below.

Original Post - May 26 2018: My 69 year old father made the mistake of answering the door for these guys and agreed to let them restore our driveway - that was in mid-March. It is now almost June and the job is left standing. Perhaps my father should not have paid them upfront, perhaps he should have checked to see that they are barely established online, but he did not.

After failing to keep their promise of finishing the driveway 4 times since March, I am about to call the police on my father's behalf. I do not know if they are criminal or simply incompetent, but I highly recommend you do not give your money to Touchstone Interlocking. If anyone has any advice on how to get our money back from these guys, I would love to hear it.

Appended per July 17, 2018: Thank you HomeStars! After claiming this review was hurting their business, they finished the job. Perhaps they always intended to finish one day - I should add that is what my father believes as well. Looks like they finally did a great job (it's a rainy day so I don't think photos are fair), but they left a mess on the windows for me to clean. I'm just happy it is done! I sincerely hope from now on they will offer contracts in writing to avoid such unpleasantry.

I have also since learned that another family on my father's street had some work done by these guys, did not pay them upfront and had no complaints.

Review has 1 previous version