Dump Squad

Reviews for Dump Squad

Megan
Megan

Disposal bin rental x3

We've hired Dump Squad 3 times now as we work through various home renovation projects. Rob has good communication, easy to contact by text and phone with questions or schedule changes, and was honest with me when there was a delay due to a truck breakdown. Bin dropped off and picked up on schedule, no damage to driveway. Invoicing includes details of the disposal. Overall a clear and straightforward experience! Will call them again if we find anything else to renovate.

Trevor in York
Trevor in York

Dumpster Rental

Knocked our fence into our neighbour's garden when they dropped off the bin, and then didn't come to pick up the bin when they said they would. I warned them that city construction would be starting on our laneway soon, but nobody came for two full days, and now the bin will be stuck on my property for the rest of the month. Terrible customer service!

leeting in Toronto
leeting in Toronto

Demolition

Rob and his crew are very easy to work with. Bin always arrived on time. I highly recommend other contractor or homeowner that needs a bin for their project. Also price is very good compare to other company.

Eugene in Vaughan
Eugene in Vaughan

No problems

Great company to work with...placed my order, the bin was delivered on time. Looked brand new, no damage to my driveway. Price is very competitive. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and use these guys again. Thanks Rob for such a hassle free experience.

Deliverance2
Deliverance2

Great Experience!

I used Dump Squad for my home renovation. I compared many companies before getting this company. The company service was awesome. The price is excellent and it is way easier than renting a van and throw away garbages to dumpsters. Definitely will use this company again for future renovations.

Rob
Rob

Great experience

Great experience! It was my first time renting a bin, and was always hesitant in doing so.From my initial contact, Rob returned my call promptly, arrangements were made, the bin delivered and picked up on time, and positioned great so I could still get around it easily. Pick up was prompt, and the cost just as quoted. I will be using them again

PETER in Mississauga
PETER in Mississauga

Townhouse renovation

I used Dump-squad for my reno. Fast respond from Rob and after that everything was just smooth, delivery/pickup of the bin.
Rob was great to deal with and I will definitely recommend Dump-Sqad.
Peter

Trawlinko  in Vaughan
Trawlinko in Vaughan

Dump Sauad review

This summer I had a job that required deposal of large debris. I googled searched and came across Dump-Squad . I called for a quote and an estimated time of when a bin could be delivered and with in minutes I had all questioned answered. The next day the bin was delivered , when I was done the job it was picked up promptly .. I would defiantly recommend Dump -Squad to anyone looking for fast and friendly customer service -
Terry's Terrain landscaping

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom renovation

Fast service. Fulfilled all my disposal needs and save me many trips to the dump. Reasonable price will definitely use the service again next renovation. Even gave me a few extra days no extra charge.

Jhing in Scarborough
Jhing in Scarborough

Amazing service

I used dump squad twice during my home reno, They are very punctual to deliver my bin on time and very lenient when I requested for an extension because we are not done demolishing yet... price is very fair and I even recommended them to my friend’s boss company R&E construction

Looking for Junk Removal pros in Vaughan?