Dump Squad

Reviews for Dump Squad

Rob in Vaughan
Rob in Vaughan

Bin Rental

Worst bin rental company I have ever dealt with!! To start, I requested the owner of the company not bring the bin until the afternoon, due to having movers coming in the morning at 9am to move furniture in the garage while the reno was taking place. Well the morning of I come out of my house and the bin is there, blocking the path to the garage that the movers would use and no wood was put down to protect the driveway, so I quickly call the company and explain that the driver has to come back and move the bin further down the driveway and put some wood down (like it says on their web site). Well the driver comes back and drags the bin down the driveway putting gouge marks in the driveway, instead of lifting it up and putting some wood down as their web site states, as you can see in the first picture. After the movers were done, I called the company and complained, he says it will be fine, doesn’t need any wood and to send him pictures of the gouge marks. Well after the job was done and the driver came back to get the bin, this time he drags it further down the driveway causing more damage. I sent the company owner more pictures and all he had to say was just get the driveway sealed again and it will hide the marks and offered $50, well that’s crazy, that’s not enough to cover getting the driveway sealed again!!
DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY FOR BIN RENTAL

Westmoreland Ave
Westmoreland Ave

Removal of construction waste

I called at least 10 different junk removal companies before I settled on Dump Squad. After a quick conversation with Rahul he delivered a bin to my place. I filled up the container and called back to have it removed. It was gone the next day.
- Dump Squad offered the BEST prices for waste removal.
- No questions asked about mixed-content of the bin (I had concrete and asphalt) most companies had resctrictions about concrete weight, etc.
- Excellent, friendly, professional service.
- Timely and careful delivery and removal of the bin.

Looking for Junk Removal pros in Vaughan?