Jennings Masonry Solutions

Jamie
Jamie
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great service

Great service. Jennings Massonry Solutions repaired my foundation. Kyle was professional and kept me posted as we waited for the weather to clear. Would definitely recommend to others.

We appreciate your business Jamie. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Stone Upgrade to Front of House

Jennings Masonry Solutions did a fabulous job on our home. Very professional, efficient and always tidied up site at the end of each day. They took our 1950's brick bungalow and made it look brand new. We have had lots of positive comments from the neighbourhood as they stroll by.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Tuck repointing

Prompt response to request for service. Pre quote site visit performed and quote provided. Communication regarding work scheduling good. Arrived on time and fully prepared to work. Work appears to be done well (only time will tell for sure). Site clean up of removed mortar pieces could have been better. Pricey, considering work done and time spent on site (<3 hours).

4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Exterior Brick hole Patch

Jennings Masonry was able to quickly review quote and complete a Masonry job for us. Very communicative throughout the process. He was able to nearly perfectly match our 108 year old brick and mortar to fill holes left behind after removing a porch. He was professional and took great pride in his work which showed in how great the final product looks. We will definitely be sharing his contact details with our neighbours.

tauvette in ottawa,ontario
tauvette in ottawa,ontario
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great work, reasonable rates

Of the 5 or 6 companies responding to my Home Stars inquiry Jennings Masonry was one of only two companies that bothered to provide a quote.
Mine was a small job in that I need a former chimney hole filled with bricks I supplied plus several areas of brick re-pointed on a 120 year old solid brick farm house. Jennings was by far the best price of the two companies that made the effort to visit the property. Most importantly (in my opinion) Jennings showed up on the agreed date and did what he said he would do .
I will hire him again when I need masonry work.

It was a pleasure accommodating those services for you,Thank you!

Realtor

They were great in and out no mess and very reasonable. They are worth calling for a estimate and will do any job

Happy to met your expectations. Thank you!

Nello in Lower Ajax
Nello in Lower Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Chimney Repair

Kyle was able to get to my project sooner than anticipated. The setup, repair, takedown and clean up were all professionally completed. I highly recommend Jennings Masonry Solutions to anyone who needs brick work.

Thank you Nello! It was my pleasure to assist you.

Kyle
Kyle
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Exterior stone and chimney

Kyle took over the job from another local bricklayer who completely screwed everything up. I'm very thankful if I'm Kyle him and his team were professional we're here every day and got the job done on time at a fair price. I recommend him to anyone I know now after being burnt by the other guy.

More about Jennings Masonry Solutions

Jennings Masonry Solutions team has over 40 years experience in the business. We specialize in the creation and installation of brick, stone and block. We provide exactly what our customers need with quality at the end of every project.