Renova Renovations

Edmonton AB T6V 0A4

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Renova Renovations

Basement

Sandor made our dream basement we always wanted a hockey room and that is what he gave us, with built in wall unit,heated apoxy floor, with an artist doing the lines and center ice,it looks just like a Edmonton Oilers hockey rink.Sandor and his team have built us a garage and redid 2 bathrooms and 1 bathroom made into a steam shower,which looks amazing..We are extremely pleased and satisfied with Sandors work. We would highly recommend Sandor for any projects you need done.
Cheers to Sandor and his awesome team!!!

Kim & Glen Moynes

I feel truly lucky to work on this project. Wonderful idea! Enjoy your new basement!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom Renovations

I had Sandor remodel my bathroom, he and his trades did a remarkable job. I am very pleased and would recommend Sandor to anyone in need of renovations. Also Sandor and all the trades were very friendly , clean,
and very accommodating.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you are like your new bathroom

David T from Edmonton
David T from Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

1950's Home Addition

We wanted to enlarge our living room and expand our tiny master bedroom in our 1955 bungalow on a budget, but needed experienced help to frame and tie in to the old structure. We found Renova on Homestars and Sandor's quote, timeline, and availability were exactly what we needed. Kevin (the framer) was able to quickly troubleshoot and adapt to the issues typical in renovations of this nature. Impressive!
We are contemplating a garage suite in the future, and our first call will be to Sandor.

We're glad to help you out!

TC in Edmonton
TC in Edmonton

Siding and Door

My house had siding damage that caused rotting in my floor and door.
Sandor was able to contact me the same day. It took a couple days to troubleshoot the issue and the renovation was completed within a week. Sandor was available to answer my questions by text and phone. The price for repairs was affordable. Many Thanks to Sandor and Kevin for helping me out. Yes, I would recommend Renova Renovations.

I'm glad I was able to help you on this situation!

Lor In Edmonton
Lor In Edmonton

Bathroom and kitchen renovations

I highly recommend Sandor and his team of skilled tradesmen to work in your home. I had work done in my kitchen and full gut and redo of my 2 bathrooms. The work was completed within 4 weeks (Sandor quoted 6 weeks!!!) and within the quoted value.

I was very leary of hiring a contractor for the work as I personally know people who have issues. Sándor provided me with a contact whom he had recently worked for (who actually is in my neighborhood) and my decision was made.

I can’t say enough good things about the tradesmen that came to my home to work. The workmanship is very good and when I had any issue they would come back to ensure that I was happy with the result.

Considering the amount of work that was being done, I was able to continue to live in my house, which I appreciated. They even adjusted their work schedules to accommodate me.

Sándor was always willing to think outside the box, when an issue was found to come to the right solution. Some of the work Sándor did himself and scheduled the trades to ensure no one was working on top of each other.

I highly recommend Renova Renovations - Sandor and his skilled team if your planning work done in your home.

Thank you for your kind words. It was fun to work on your home renovation project. Enjoy your new bathrooms, and kitchen!

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Accessibility ramp

We had Sandor come out to build a wooden accessibility ramp for our house. When he came to offer a free quote, we were drawn to his laid back personality. As he promised, he offered us a quote within a couple days.

After reviewing a few quotes, we put the project on hold to sort out our finances. When we were ready and decided to go with Sandor he was more than happy to help. He came back a second time (as we had taken a while to get back to him) to remind himself of the project and the work space.

He then said he would be at the house within the week and he would get started. He did not need access to our house so we were ok with him coming whenever he could. He ended up coming that week on what at that point was the coldest day of the fall (sadly it's gotten colder). I couldn't believe it, but his commitment assured me that we hired the right guy. He began working on the platform. I ended up making some slight changes to the plan for the ramp and Sandor was very accommodating and wanted to make sure we got exactly what we needed.

Sandor assured me that the ramp would be done in a timely manner, and within a week or so his team had completed the ramp. It looks great, it's very sturdy, and it's exactly what we asked for.

I would happily use Sandor again in the future for other projects!

Thank you so much your kind words.
I'm happy to help you!

Glen/Kim
Glen/Kim
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Steam/Shower

We hired Sandor to build us a steam/shower in the basement. The bathroom was transformed into a work of Art it is absolutely beautiful. The tile work alone is stunning.
The steamer works amazing very good on sore muscles etc
I would not have any other contractor work for us .
We are now hiring Sandor for the main bathroom as that definitely needs an update.

Enjoy your steam shower.

Mark in Edmonton
Mark in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Custom Ceiling Finish Installation

We had Sandor install some original (1950s) era hardwood floorboard on our veranda/porch ceiling. It came out looking great and the installation was high quality. Just as importantly, he arrived exactly when he said he would and finished in the exact time he specified. That's very rare in the industry. I highly recommend Sandor and Renova for your next carpentry finishing project.

Thank you Mark! I have to say , I love the idea of the ceiling. It was fun to work on it.

Garage

We hired Renova to build our garage, it was one of the best decisions we have made. Sandors work ethic and quality of work is excellent. We were very pleased with the outcome and with the people he hired to do the work.
We have now hired Renova to redo our basement bathroom with steamer shower.
We have hired a few other contractors to do reno's and we honestly wish we had found Sandor sooner.If we had to recommend any company Renova Renovations is who we would go with
Oct 9th
Sandor and his team is almost complete with our steam/shower and it is beautiful the tile work is magnificent.

Thank you for your kind words. It is absolutely pleasure to work with you!

hallidayinn
hallidayinn

Basement Finishing Renovation

Sandor and his team at Renova Renovations exceeded our expectations from the beginning. He provided a timely insightful quote regarding the work we wanted done and the finished product was excellent. What’s more it only took a few short weeks to get the work done as well. We noticed others who provided quotes for the work charged too much and tried to up sell us and did not listen to our needs. Sandor and his team at Renova Renovations in my view sets the standard in Edmonton for his industry and I have no hesitation recommending him to do work for you. We are very happy. The work was done on time and on budget and he approaches his work by putting his customers needs first!

For us if the customer happy, we are happy as well. In this case we were absolutely happy to work on your project. Thank you for your kind words, and please enjoy your finished basement.

More about Renova Renovations

Renova Renovations is a home renovations offering impressive quality home renovation services at affordable pricing. Our goal is to achieve the highest level of craftsmanship combined with quality products and unsurpassed customer service. Large scale home renovations require attention to detail and a team of professionals dedicated to excellence. We are always ready to provide you with a wide range of product options and design ideas for your basement development, bathroom remodel or kitchen renovation projects. Contact us to schedule an appointment and discuss your home renovation or remodel project ideas.