Concore

Reviews for Concore

Katheryne
Katheryne

Kitchen refresh in Riverdale

Concore did our countertops and bar sink. They were very professional and friendly to work with. Their price was very fair and the installation went without a hitch. Great job! We will use them again.

nassyed in Toronto
nassyed in Toronto

Dream Kitchen

Absolutely amazing job done by Concore Kitchen. Turned our ancient kitchen into the most adored room in the house.
The owner, the admin staff, everyone is super friendly and very accommodating.
Syed Shuaib was our designer and the first time he walked in to the kitchen, he knew that he could make something wonderful out of it. Like an artist making a painting, he got to rendering and came up with some really good options. He was also on site during the install to make sure I was satisfied with everything that was being installed. Even to the smallest details as height and position of handles.
The installation team was great. It took them a day and a half to finish everything. I have walked around many times and can't find a single flaw. Andy was very friendly and thorough.

Syed always told me that the product will speak for itself - and I must say - the cabinets are much better than any other ones I've seen - they are thicker, prettier, and much better constructed than most out there. Compared to what I had before - the difference is unreal.

Great product, great service, great follow up, I am very pleased with my decision to let Concore be a part of my home. Thank you Syed Shuaib for making everything go smoothly, from rendering to finishing.

andyliu78 in Scarborough
andyliu78 in Scarborough

Kitchen Cabinets

Great place for kitchen cabinets. The quality is much better than the big box stores. I worked with Thuy and she was very helpful and detailed. Great experience and people keep complimenting on the quality of the cabinets I got.