Tanner's Turf

Brian/Cindy Papp in Langley
Brian/Cindy Papp in Langley
3 reviews Langley, BC

Life Changing

Our back yard turned into a mud pit, could not use is all in the rainy season. Tanner Turf to the rescue. Tanner Turf took our 1180 sq ft back yard and made it into a paradise. We can now enjoy our yard year round.
We live in a Strata and it some arm twisting to have this done but now everyone is impressed. They did such a good job Tanner got two bookings while they were doing our yard. The crew is second to done. they are friendly and experts in their field. I should have done this years ago. It is Life Changing. Well done Tanner Turf.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review Langley Township, BC

Avoiding back yard to inviting

Besides my 4 year old son and my dog, the rest of the family hated our mud pit with terrible drainage of a backyard. Tanners crew transformed it into the nicest backyard of our townhouse complex. It’s strong and durable enough to withstand crazy children running around and a zoomie dog while also feeling so nice on our toes with NO maintenance!
Tanners crew worked around our schedule when we could get this down and did it in record time.

We recommend Tanners Turf to anybody and everybody!

Joe in Maple Ridge
Joe in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Top notch service, top notch standards, top notch workmanship

One year ago, in July 2019, we decided to have our unresponsive front lawn with artifical turf. We were fortunate enough to find and hire Tanners Turf to do the job. It was done with total professionalism and quality within eight days of my first contact with Tanners Turf.
Being extremely pleased with the workmanship and results, one year on, July 2020, we decided to have our equally unresponsive back yard lawn replaced also.
After a single contact Brooklyn, the estimator for Tanners Turf dropped by the next morning and Tanners Turf followed up less than 24 hours later with a quote/estimate.
They arrived on schedule on Tuesday July 21st for the job at hand. It was close to 30 degree celcius!
This back lawn was only accessible by descending 12 outside steps.
The team of four got to work immediately and as they dug and prepared
the surface, climbing stairs with each load to be removed,
They removed the old, prepared the new, laid all prep materials before completing yet another fantastic and beautiful lawn.
We chose Tanners Turf this time around because of our past experiences with them.
If we had more areas to do, we would not hesitate tonuse Tanners Turf again, and again if necessary.
I have had good and bad experiences in the past while hiring workers for jobs around our home.
Tanners Turf have been our best ever investment twice now and have been a complete joy to work with.
I give these guys a twelve out of ten every day of the week!
Extremely fair pricing. See before and after shots below.
Thank you Tanner and your whole team.

Mike W in Langley
Mike W in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Artificial Turf Installation For Backyard

Tanner & his crew were a pleasure to deal with. So friendly, knowledgeable, and hard working. The job was done with incredible quality and our family (& dogs) are loving it. No more grass maintenance for life! The quality of leveling, materials, landscaping ties to frame it, turf, & Zeofill, etc, was awesome. Thanks Tanner! If you want artificial turf in your yard don’t hesitate to book Tanner’s Turf company.

Alisha in Langley
Alisha in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Nothing but AMAZING!!

I highly recommend Tanner’s Turf. We shopped around and got a few different quotes but once we met Tanner, we knew we’d hire him, not only because of the great price but Tanner was friendly and a pleasure to deal with. He never rushed us, but yet took the time to walk us thru the vision he had for our project. Him and his crew went above and beyond with the work they did. My family can finally enjoy the outdoors one step out the door. Thank you Tanner!!!

—- Alisha —-

SM in South Surrey
SM in South Surrey
7 reviews Surrey, BC

Job felt rushed and results weren't ideal

Upon seeing many favourable reviews on Tanners Turf on our community facebook group I decided to have him come out and take a look at our postage size lot. We were looking to either rock it or use turf as I was tired of the hassles of caring for 200 sqft of grass over the summers when we are away so much. We decided to not go with synthetic turf but rather just use river rock like we had down the sides of the house.

I was please that they were able to do the job fairly quickly but there a few issues that never were addressed upon follow up emails to Tanner.

They used a different size rock than the size of the house so you can see a transition at the area where they meet. I am assuming they went with a smaller rock because it was cheaper. There was no leveling done on the yard whatsoever so rock was so high that a side gate wouldn't open. I also had him put in a two brick high garden wall. Again there was no leveling done which I had asked for and so the wall on one side only has one brick showing and transitions to two bricks at the other end. My neighbour who happened to be outside while they were working overheard one of the workers called out the mistake to which the manager replied not to worry the client won’t notice. They also took a new tree on of the yard while doing the work by left it out to bake in the sun while they were working and the tree died shortly thereafter.

I emailed him on the issues and heard back once that he would look to make it right but then never heard back and followups went unanswered.