Esp Construction

Reviews for Esp Construction

Carol Birchall in Toronto
Carol Birchall in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

ESP went beyond my expectations. Eduard kept me up to date and responded to my every question immediately.

Eddy was a wonderful person to deal with. He always consulted me on each step and gave me a choice in how they were going to do something. He was very detail oriented, careful with his equipment and tools...no mess and he had to work in a very small space but did it cheerfully. The finished product was great.

I would recommend ESP Team to everybody and I will.

Carol, thank you for sharing your Experience with ESP Construction. It has been an absolute pleasure serving you and we would be happy to serve you in the future.

Anton in Toronto
Anton in Toronto

Great, reliable service for any drywall requirements

I needed new piping set up for my tenant's water heater which required the drywall to be cut in my ceiling. As soon as I got in touch with Eduard, he replied with the quote right away and was very professional. When Eddy came to do the work, he was extremely efficient and professional. The result was a high quality repair of the drywall on the ceiling and painted. Looks brand new! Highly recommended

Thank you Tony. It's been a pleasure serving you.

Erica in Toronto
Erica in Toronto

Basement Reno

I am extremely happy with the drywall/ceiling/trim work that Eddy & Valentino completed in basement. I just wish I had come across them earlier on when choosing someone to reno my basement. Eduard quoted the work. Eddy and Valentino completed the work. They communicated very well throughout and the clean up was AMAZING (compared to what I cleaned up from the last company). I am now finally happy with my basement. Will be calling them for the next project!

Thank you for sharing your Experience With ESP Erica. It's been a pleasure serving you and we look forward on serving you in the future.

Living Room Ceiling Repair

Eddie and Ejuard, were very attentive to my requests and communicated well. They did quality work and they left our space clean and orderly. We had a very good experience with ESP Construction.

Thank you for sharing your experience with ESP

Donna Ladouceur in Georgetown
Donna Ladouceur in Georgetown
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Basement renovation

My basement needed new drywall, flooring, doors, paint, toilet and tile after a flood. Eduard and Eddy are a dream to work with! Eduard quoted on my project and Eddy did my whole project (with just one or two helpers on a couple of days). In addition to the price above (labor and some products), I spent about another $3,000 on flooring, tile, the new toilet and leveling of one floor (cement). Eddy was on time, pleasant, hard-working and did quality work. Whenever something new or unexpected came up, he quickly adapted at a reasonable cost. He did a couple of things at no extra charge which I really appreciated. He was happy to pick up & deliver the products I wanted from his local store. Throughout, Eddy sought to do the job correctly and to a high standard. I am very happy with the final result and I am happy to let others know about ESP construction's excellent work. Thank you very much, Eddy & Eduard!

Thank you for sharing your Experience with ESP Donna. We would be honoured to serve you on your future projects.

drew
drew

Bathroom and Hallway Renovation

Once again the team delivered on time and on budget!
It was a very messy job but when we moved back in it was like they were never there, SO CLEAN.
Thanks for another great and successful job guys - we look forward to the next opportunity to work together.

Thank you Drew. It's has been such pleasure serving you.

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Basement Renovation

ESP is a great, reliable company.
Their quotes were detailed and competitive.
Eddy was a pleasure to work with. Personally, he is a really nice guy and professionally, he is very responsive, trustworthy and hardworking.
The job was done in the time allocated and it was done well. We will definitely have them back again and would recommend ESP to other people.

Thank you Jenn for sharing your experience with ESP. we will be pleased to serve you on your future projects.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Drywall Demolition and Repair

I contacted Eduard and Eddy regarding drywall repair after removing a gas fireplace. I also had him provide a quote to have a bulkhead and side walls removed. The quote was reasonable and the explanation of the work was extremely detailed. Eddy showed up on time every day and always cleaned up after himself. We encountered one issue with a duct and Eddy was able to provide a solution. The repair turned out great.
It was a pleasure dealing with ESP and I will be using their services again.
Thank you.

Thank you Adam for sharing your experience. We will be happy to serve you on your future projects.

haroldwbarrett
haroldwbarrett
1 review Pickering, ON

Drywall repair

Eduard Selaj of ESP Construction responded to my E-mail within a few hours. Repaired ceiling and wall in living room, and repaired ceiling in garage. The crew did excellent work. Cleaned and removed garbage. The job was supposed to take a couple of days but was done in one. Will use them again on next project. Highly recommend this company .

Harold, thank you for sharing your experience with ESP Construction.

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

Kitchen Reno - ceiling repair

Eddy and his team were absolutely great to work with. They were always on time, had excellent communication, were clean and professional, and very friendly. Would highly recommend them, in fact we have already recommended them to 2 people for other jobs. We had a tough job, it was a repair of a plaster ceiling in an old building .. no straight walls or 90 degree angles in this condo! On top of that, when we tore down our wall the two ceiling heights were different on each side! This did not make for easy work, but Eddy and his team did a fabulous job. We also had a decorative ceiling in the rest of the room, so they had to use a lot of skill to create a clean transition between a flat ceiling above the kitchen and the rest of the room (not easy when the swirls are there!). Overall we were very satisfied with ESP construction and would hire them again for future projects.

Samantha, thank you for taking the time and share your experience with ESP Construction. We would be happy to serve you on your future projects.

More about Esp Construction

ESP Construction works all over the GTA Area. We are strongly committed to providing high quality of craftsmanship and customer service to each and every customer, no matter the size of the job. Over eighty percent of our business is from repeat and referral customers. This success stems, in part, from the reputation ESP Construction has built over the past 8 years.

Our services are:

Interior remodeling, Insurance claims, Office developments, Restorations, Drywall Installation, Metal Framing, Plaster, Taping, Renovations, Kitchens, Custom Mill-work, and Insulation.

While other companies may send their representatives to your home, the owner of ESP Construction personally estimates each job and works side-by-side with you on every aspect of your project from start to finish. We are a start to finish company, we will get your work done in a timely manner and minimize any down time that may occur during your project.

ESP Construction is licensed and fully insured. For your protection we carry both liability and workmen’s compensation insurance on all workers and employees. Our Company stand behind all work performed and backs all projects with a full 1 year warranty.

ESP Construction offers comprehensive construction services and is dedicated to ensuring complete satisfaction on each and every job. Whether you want a repair or fully renovate you home, our team of professional craftsmen can transform your wish list into the reality of a beautifully remodeled home.