Premium Contractors

Reviews for Premium Contractors

omaizwasi
omaizwasi
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen and 1st Floor renovation including stairs.

We were pleased with the work performed by Premium Contractors. They were attentive to our design ideas as well as our concerns. I would highly recommend them to other individuals

Thank you so much for the generous review. It was a pleasure working with you. Look forward to working with you guys on your next project!

Woodbine a.
Woodbine a.

Site Renovations

I required a facelift for my store to provide my customers with a better shopping experience. What I appreciated most about the service was that the scope of the work and timeline didn't change and there was minimal downtime. All work was explained and finished on time.

Thank you so much for the kind Review. Looking forward to working for you in the future.

Mabaqri14
Mabaqri14

Kitchen renovation ( tiling and cabinets), painting

Premium contractors is awesome! They were so easy to deal with and got all our work done the way we wanted. Best of all they kept in constant communication with us which we really appreciated it. Would definitely use them again!

Thanks Alexander, appreciate the kind words. Hope you enjoy the new renovations. Looking forward our next job together.

Alexander
Alexander

Repair of leaking shower basin

Our shower was leaking and the basin was removed by the contractor, drain replaced and moved and a new membrane installed. Mortar and tiling done to restore original condition. The work was very high quality and the crew was very careful to protect my home with Ramboard and stair runners. They were a pleasure to work with and I have rehired already for two other jobs.

Thanks Alexander, appreciate the kind words. Hope you enjoy the shower, and we want to thank you for your generous hospitality. Looking forward our next job together.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Accessible Renovation - condo Kitchen

Within a week after completion of work, a few problems popped-up. I contacted Asim immediately and very many times thereafter (via Text Message, WhatsApp and Voice Mails) without any success. There were a few occasions when he answered my call and he would promptly commit a date/time but never shows up. More importantly, he does not have the courtesy and professionalism to inform that he cannot make it. Worst, when contacted, he won’t answer the call/message. Total disrespect for the customer’s time. My work remains undone even after 5 months. Customers engaging this company need to keep in mind that there is no workmanship warranty provided by Premium Contractors

Thank you Madhavan for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and making the kitchen accessible for you wife. You and your wife were extremely hospitable and easy to work with. Hope to work with again in the future.

diptiandgorav
diptiandgorav
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen renovations

Absoloutley fantastic work! All aspects of the project were done beautifully. They took the ideas I had for my kitchen and make it a reality. This is the second project we have hired them for and hire them again!

Thank you so much for the generous review. It was a pleasure working with you and Shawn! Congrats again on your new home, and ofcourse enjoy the kitchen! Look forward to working with you guys on your next project!

Feroz M.
Feroz M.
1 review Ajax, ON

kitchen Renovation, Flooring & Bathroom Countertops

Asim and his team have done an outstanding job. They have been dedicated from Day 1 till the end. He gave us the choices of colours and definitely made his recommendations. We now have have a a brand new transformed kitchen, new Bathroom Countertops and new Flooring on the Main floor. It has changed the entire look for our home. His price is also reasonable comparable to others. We look forward to recommending him and his team to friends

Thank you Feroz for taking time out to leave a review. It was a pleasure working in your home. We are glad that you had a great experience with us! Enjoy your new kitchen!

zolfie16
zolfie16

Flooring installation, drywall repair and painting.

Asim from Premium Contractors helped me to renovate my condo before selling it. My hardwood floors were damaged from a water leak and so they tore them out and replaced them with new flooring. They also did some drywall repairs and repainted the entire condo. Asim provided excellent customer service and communication throughout the entire process. His work was on budget and on time which was really appreciated and pricing was very reasonable. Even when I called him after they had finished to do some minor touch-ups, he sent his workers right away and the touch ups work completed very quickly to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you so much for the kind review. Glad to know you had a great experience with us. Wish you all the best and hope to work with you again in the future!

Fayaz
Fayaz

Painting the whole condo and adding accent wall colours.

Amazing clean work. Got the job done within a quick time and was able to settle into my condo quickly after that. Attention to detail and cleanliness was beyond expectation. Friendly service and would suggest anyone looking for painters to stop searching, these are your guys!!!!

Hey Fayyaz. We appreciate the kind words and are ecstatic that you were satisfied with our work! Hope to work with you again in the future.

Northern L.
Northern L.

Business/Office Showroom

Premium Contractors renovated our showroom by installing flooring, tiles and display shelves as well as painting. They did a great job!

Thank you Northern Leisure for the kind review. It was a pleasure transforming the space! All the best with the business.

More about Premium Contractors

Looking to renovate your Residential or Commercial Space? With Premium Contractors, get ready for a headache free professional service that helps bring your plan to life. Dream, Design, Build is our approach.

***

Our experienced design and build approach will help you take on projects small and large with confidence. We strive to ensure that your projects meet their deadlines. Premium Contractors is client focused and client driven.

***

We specialize in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Flooring, Painting, Custom wood work, and much more. We provide certified Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC service that you can count on.

​Call or email Today free consultation and estimate!