Premium Contractors

Sakina in Toronto
Sakina in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Hardwood and Pot Lights Installation

We honestly wished the work with Asim at Premium Contractors went a lot better than it had. Especially after reading these reviews I am shocked at the experience we had and hope you don’t have to go through the same experience if you choose to go with Premium Contractors.

Honestly, I will attest that Asim is a very friendly and approachable guy but very unprofessional in ensuring that your home is taken care of, looked after properly and overall seeing the work is up to standards. We had many communication errors on Asim’s part and it led us to be very unhappy with the installation of our wood floors. A decision we soon had to come to live with in the end because we did not have the budget to redo a section of the floors. This all could have been avoided with a simple conversation but Asim lacks proper communication with homeowners. So, unless you’re an expert and know exactly what to look for then maybe you’ll get it done right. As well, we lost A LOT of respect for Asim when we went to purchase our hardwood flooring. He took the measurements and told us we needed 920 square feet of flooring which is what we ordered only to find out he only needed 800 square feet and pocketed the extra $500. We did not come to know about this until we had to return the wood. Of which it took multiple conversations with Asim to understand this discrepancy where he still did not own up to his actions.

We hired Premium Contractors to remove the carpet from the top floor of my home (four rooms, hallway, and stairs landing area) and replace with hardwood floors. Day one Asim and his worker came and started demolition right away. After day one we noticed a hole in the wall. We brought it up to Asim and he assured he would fix it. By day two we received the hardwood and installation by his two workers began. The workers used my daughter’s child desk for heavy machinery to start cutting the wood. We notified Asim to let his workers remove the heavy machine from my child’s desk as it is not meant for that and might be broken in the process. After four days of repeatedly telling Asim they finally removed the machine. We also hired him to replace old pot lights and install new pot lights in the first and second floor of my home. Without so much as a plan he cut an extra hole. So, at this point I have a hole in my wall, and hole in my ceiling. Work continues in my living room where they are replacing the pot lights. By the end of the day my wood floors have chips because they were not cautious to lay something down to protect the floor or cover the furniture. No regard at all for my home. It wasn’t until we asked Asim to bring a cover for our stairs that he had any regard to protect the areas that he wasn’t working in. I have had work done in my home before and contractors were always so careful to make sure they do not damage other things in the process. This two-week job left me with a hole in my wall, a hole in my ceiling, chips in my living room hardwood, an unsturdy desk, and marks all over my walls. They did fix the holes. However, they are not seamless anymore and the marks on the wall when brought to Asim's attention his excuse was “you are painting anyway”. This is not a matter of the work I will do in the future it’s a matter of him and his workers not properly ensuring my home was taken care of. I have attached pictures as we are truly disappointed in this. We had an altercation about our stairs and after day one we thought they had damaged the stairs to later found out it was always like that and we were unaware due to poor lighting. We apologized to Asim for the accusation. However, at the end of this job I am looking at the stairs and there is even more damage than just before a week ago.

Super disappointed in the way he chose to conduct business (always in a rush and no regard for the work space or quality of his work). Wish the headaches were worth it but as you can see in the pictures the work is sloppy and not worth the money at all.

omaizwasi
omaizwasi
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen and 1st Floor renovation including stairs.

We were pleased with the work performed by Premium Contractors. They were attentive to our design ideas as well as our concerns. I would highly recommend them to other individuals

Thank you so much for the generous review. It was a pleasure working with you. Look forward to working with you guys on your next project!

Woodbine a.
Woodbine a.

Site Renovations

I required a facelift for my store to provide my customers with a better shopping experience. What I appreciated most about the service was that the scope of the work and timeline didn't change and there was minimal downtime. All work was explained and finished on time.

Thank you so much for the kind Review. Looking forward to working for you in the future.

Mohammed B.
Mohammed B.

Kitchen renovation ( tiling and cabinets), painting

Premium contractors is awesome! They were so easy to deal with and got all our work done the way we wanted. Best of all they kept in constant communication with us which we really appreciated it. Would definitely use them again!

Thanks Alexander, appreciate the kind words. Hope you enjoy the new renovations. Looking forward our next job together.

Alexander
Alexander

Repair of leaking shower basin

Our shower was leaking and the basin was removed by the contractor, drain replaced and moved and a new membrane installed. Mortar and tiling done to restore original condition. The work was very high quality and the crew was very careful to protect my home with Ramboard and stair runners. They were a pleasure to work with and I have rehired already for two other jobs.

Thanks Alexander, appreciate the kind words. Hope you enjoy the shower, and we want to thank you for your generous hospitality. Looking forward our next job together.

Accessible Renovation - condo Kitchen

Within a week after completion of work, a few problems popped-up. I contacted Asim immediately and very many times thereafter (via Text Message, WhatsApp and Voice Mails) without any success. There were a few occasions when he answered my call and he would promptly commit a date/time but never shows up. More importantly, he does not have the courtesy and professionalism to inform that he cannot make it. Worst, when contacted, he won’t answer the call/message. Total disrespect for the customer’s time. My work remains undone even after 5 months. Customers engaging this company need to keep in mind that there is no workmanship warranty provided by Premium Contractors

Thank you Madhavan for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and making the kitchen accessible for you wife. You and your wife were extremely hospitable and easy to work with. Hope to work with again in the future.

diptiandgorav
diptiandgorav
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen renovations

Absoloutley fantastic work! All aspects of the project were done beautifully. They took the ideas I had for my kitchen and make it a reality. This is the second project we have hired them for and hire them again!

Thank you so much for the generous review. It was a pleasure working with you and Shawn! Congrats again on your new home, and ofcourse enjoy the kitchen! Look forward to working with you guys on your next project!

Feroz
Feroz
1 review Ajax, ON

kitchen Renovation, Flooring & Bathroom Countertops

Asim and his team have done an outstanding job. They have been dedicated from Day 1 till the end. He gave us the choices of colours and definitely made his recommendations. We now have have a a brand new transformed kitchen, new Bathroom Countertops and new Flooring on the Main floor. It has changed the entire look for our home. His price is also reasonable comparable to others. We look forward to recommending him and his team to friends

Thank you Feroz for taking time out to leave a review. It was a pleasure working in your home. We are glad that you had a great experience with us! Enjoy your new kitchen!

zolfie16
zolfie16

Flooring installation, drywall repair and painting.

Asim from Premium Contractors helped me to renovate my condo before selling it. My hardwood floors were damaged from a water leak and so they tore them out and replaced them with new flooring. They also did some drywall repairs and repainted the entire condo. Asim provided excellent customer service and communication throughout the entire process. His work was on budget and on time which was really appreciated and pricing was very reasonable. Even when I called him after they had finished to do some minor touch-ups, he sent his workers right away and the touch ups work completed very quickly to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you so much for the kind review. Glad to know you had a great experience with us. Wish you all the best and hope to work with you again in the future!

Fayaz
Fayaz

Painting the whole condo and adding accent wall colours.

Amazing clean work. Got the job done within a quick time and was able to settle into my condo quickly after that. Attention to detail and cleanliness was beyond expectation. Friendly service and would suggest anyone looking for painters to stop searching, these are your guys!!!!

Hey Fayyaz. We appreciate the kind words and are ecstatic that you were satisfied with our work! Hope to work with you again in the future.

More about Premium Contractors

Looking to renovate your Residential or Commercial Space? With Premium Contractors, get ready for a headache free professional service that helps bring your plan to life. Dream, Design, Build is our approach. *** Our experienced design and build approach will help you take on projects small and large with confidence. ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Markham?