Premium Contractors

Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for Premium Contractors

Alexander
Alexander

Repair of leaking shower basin

Our shower was leaking and the basin was removed by the contractor, drain replaced and moved and a new membrane installed. Mortar and tiling done to restore original condition. The work was very high quality and the crew was very careful to protect my home with Ramboard and stair runners. They were a pleasure to work with and I have rehired already for two other jobs.

Thanks Alexander, appreciate the kind words. Hope you enjoy the shower, and we want to thank you for your generous hospitality. Looking forward our next job together.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Accessible Renovation - condo Kitchen

Contacted them via E-Mail on a Sunday morning. Asim called to say he can be at my place in 2 hrs. He took my requirements and agreed to provide a quote and design within 3 days. I called over over to discuss it and we agreed on the approach. Next step was to to take measurements for wheelchair accessibility which was done by Hina. Work involved demolishing the existing island and rebuilding new one with lowered ht. Asim is very professional and have a smiling disposition. I can recommend him without hesitation.

Thank you Madhavan for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and making the kitchen accessible for you wife. You and your wife were extremely hospitable and easy to work with. Hope to work with again in the future.

diptiandgorav
diptiandgorav
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen renovations

Absoloutley fantastic work! All aspects of the project were done beautifully. They took the ideas I had for my kitchen and make it a reality. This is the second project we have hired them for and hire them again!

Thank you so much for the generous review. It was a pleasure working with you and Shawn! Congrats again on your new home, and ofcourse enjoy the kitchen! Look forward to working with you guys on your next project!

Feroz M.
Feroz M.
1 review Ajax, ON

kitchen Renovation, Flooring & Bathroom Countertops

Asim and his team have done an outstanding job. They have been dedicated from Day 1 till the end. He gave us the choices of colours and definitely made his recommendations. We now have have a a brand new transformed kitchen, new Bathroom Countertops and new Flooring on the Main floor. It has changed the entire look for our home. His price is also reasonable comparable to others. We look forward to recommending him and his team to friends

Thank you Feroz for taking time out to leave a review. It was a pleasure working in your home. We are glad that you had a great experience with us! Enjoy your new kitchen!

zolfie16
zolfie16

Flooring installation, drywall repair and painting.

Asim from Premium Contractors helped me to renovate my condo before selling it. My hardwood floors were damaged from a water leak and so they tore them out and replaced them with new flooring. They also did some drywall repairs and repainted the entire condo. Asim provided excellent customer service and communication throughout the entire process. His work was on budget and on time which was really appreciated and pricing was very reasonable. Even when I called him after they had finished to do some minor touch-ups, he sent his workers right away and the touch ups work completed very quickly to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you so much for the kind review. Glad to know you had a great experience with us. Wish you all the best and hope to work with you again in the future!

Fayaz
Fayaz

Painting the whole condo and adding accent wall colours.

Amazing clean work. Got the job done within a quick time and was able to settle into my condo quickly after that. Attention to detail and cleanliness was beyond expectation. Friendly service and would suggest anyone looking for painters to stop searching, these are your guys!!!!

Hey Fayyaz. We appreciate the kind words and are ecstatic that you were satisfied with our work! Hope to work with you again in the future.

Northern L.
Northern L.

Business/Office Showroom

Premium Contractors renovated our showroom by installing flooring, tiles and display shelves as well as painting. They did a great job!

Thank you Northern Leisure for the kind review. It was a pleasure transforming the space! All the best with the business.

aisha.khaja
aisha.khaja

Bathroom renovations

We had requested both bathrooms to be renovated. Premium Contractors met with us, discussed the theme and overall look we were going for and executed it in a very professional and organized manner. They kept us apprised throughout the process. Excellent service and outcome!

Thank you very much for such a great review Aisha. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Many thanks!!! and we look forward to working with you again in the future. All the best, Premium Contractors Team

blissbybaneen
blissbybaneen

Painting wall, kitchen cabinets and baseboards

I have hired premium contractors for painting my walls, cabinets, stairscase etc. These guys are amazing! Incredible customer service and provide a top notch paint job. I am beyond impressed with this company. Anytime I had to make changes they very accommodating. Finished work on time as promised. I would recommend anyone to hire these guys. It’s hard to find trust worthy contractors, but this company provides a trusting and honest work ethics.

Thank you Baneen for the gracious review. We thoroughly enjoyed working for you. It gives us great pleasure to know that you were satisfied with our work! Looking forward to serving you and your family again in the future.

NASIR
NASIR

Kitchen Reno, Basement Reno, Bathrooms Reno

The work was absolutely fantastic. Very efficient, and prompt. Workers were very knowledgeable and accommodating with whatever we needed done, and if something was not available or possible they provided alternatives which spoke to there knowledge and skill set. Some work was subcontracted which they arranged and organized logistically and expeditiously. A pleasure having them in our home, because they respected our privacy and were always patient with us being there while having to work. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you Nasir. It was a pleasure to work for you and your family! Glad you enjoyed all the renovations and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Premium Contractors

Looking to renovate your Residential or Commercial Space? With Premium Contractors, get ready for a headache free professional service that helps bring your plan to life. Dream, Design, Build is our approach.

***

Our experienced design and build approach will help you take on projects small and large with confidence. We strive to ensure that your projects meet their deadlines. Premium Contractors is client focused and client driven.

***

We specialize in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Flooring, Painting, Custom wood work, and much more. We provide certified Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC service that you can count on.

​Call or email Today free consultation and estimate!