UMER Painting

Reviews for UMER Painting

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Painting

Steve and Haseeb are the most reliable, knowledgeable and friendly painters i have ever come across. We are very satisfied with their workmanship and reasonable price.

Our old house transformed into a new house (interior wise at least).

Thank you Steve and Haseeb!

Thank you very much for hiring us to do the job. We are really happy that you and your family had a great experience on your painting project.If in the future you guys have touch ups to do, which are inevitable, please feel free to reach out to us. We will be glad to help.

Umer Painting

mahomedburkutally
mahomedburkutally

painting

The painting job was well done at a reasonable price. It was done neatly and on time.

Thank you so much for your review. Appreciate it so much.
UMER Paint & Decor

akhil G.
akhil G.

House painting

Haseeb’ work is detailed and very professional! I would highly recommend him . He made sure there were no short cuts taken and finished the job on time

Glad to hear a positive feedback, I'm proud to be one of the most reliable painting business in the Greater Toronto Area, thank you Akhil.

zain
zain

Condominium rennovation

I had a condo that had come off rent after awhile and it was in pretty bad shape. I needed someone to patch up the walls and trims and had to have the whole place painted in a short amount of time before the new tenants moved in. I gave Umer Paint & Defor the work through a friend recommendation. He was able to give me an estimate and start work on the place fairly quickly. I was amazed by how fast he was able to finish the place and while also doing an outstanding job. Also, he was very transparent and honest throughout the whole process. I will certainly be hiring him for future work and highly recommend him for any painting rennovation projects.

knowing the urgency of getting the place done, I had to methodically plan out and prioritize certain aspects of the job so the place would look great and presentable on time for the showing.

Omer
Omer

Patch and paint job.

Haseeb knows his work and is determined to find the best solution for the job.
Very clean work using the best available products in market. Doesn’t rush the work and doesn’t leave any mess post work.
Painting is very clean and sharp.

Glad to know you guys had a great experience, I look forward to doing more projects with you in the future, thanks!

More about UMER Painting

Welcome to Umer Painting A place where we enjoy and take pride in the finished product. Popcorn ceiling removal, painting or prepping your home for sale. . . We value the end result. Call us today to determine what is possible.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?