Aqua Drain & Waterworks

Aqua Drain & Waterworks

Reviews for Aqua Drain & Waterworks

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Drain issues

Great job. Fast, on time, efficient and high quality of work. Great communication skills and the crew very ethical.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our job. Aqua Drain and Waterworks is committed to providing quality and efficient service. It was our pleasure to help you with your plumbing needs.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Replace sewer pipe

This team was excellent. Very efficient. Our sewer pipe had tree roots growing into it and it had to be replaced. It was tricky because they had to dig under our porch. Cleaned the whole job site after they were done. Fast. Invoice was exactly what they quoted. I would highly recommend to anyone. Very professional and excellent value.

Hello David,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our work. We are committed to offer quality service and find creative solutions to resolve plumbing issues. We are happy to have provided satisfactory service.
Sincerely,
Aqua Drain and Waterworks

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Waterline Replacement Job: Hardworking, Competent, Innovative, Cheerful, Honest, and Clear

We instensively researched Homestars and elsewhere regarding who we should hire to replace the leaking galvanized steel waterline from the city line to our basement.

We are very pleased that after many quotations and back and forth correspondences with several companies, we hired Aqua Drain & Waterworks to take care of the issue that was gradually flooding my basement and driveway.

Denys and Sergie did an excellent job, and we highly recommend them to anyone with the same problem. They were hardworking, efficient, and friendly.

Denys clearly explained each step of the process before and during the job. Sergei dug one elevator-sized hole in the grass beside my driveway (which caused no damage to the driveway). Denys used a jackhammer to break the concrete in my basement that surrounded the water meter. Denys' hole allowed them to torpedo one nine-meter k-type copper coiled pipe to the hole Sergei had dug beside my driveway. The torpedo is a machine that looks like a torpedo and is attached to the new copper pipe. The torpedo gradually hammers it's way through the ground from the hole inside to the hole outside. Unfortunately, my old galvanized steel waterline pipe had leaked so much that the ground was compeletely saturated with water, making the damp soil constrict around the copper pipe, which in turn made it impossible for any person to pull the pipe through completely. Innovatively, Denys used the power of his van to pull the pipe through by attaching the cable to his van and to the pipe and gradually dragging the pipe through.

Denys and Sergei arrived 15 minutes early at 8:15 AM and finished the job exactly as they had estimated at 5 PM. The clean up was thorough, and it included replacing the concrete in the basement.

I was very impressed by the excellent job they did. I was particularly pleased because competing quotes from other companies had estimated that the cost would be almost double what Denys agreed to. Also, other companies would have required me to turn off my water for between 3 and 10 days due to the amount of water that had already leaked into the soil and their own schedules. Denys gave me the quote the day before the job, the water was turned off when he came to do the job, and I had water back that afternoon.

I highly recommend Denys, Sergei (and the third assistant who helped with the middle part of the job). They were honsest, cheerful, innovative, hardworking, and reasonable in price and in the amount of time they took to complete the job.

Thank you Aqua Drain & Waterworks.

Paul Quinn

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the job. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the results of our job. Aqua Drain and Waterworks is committed to deliver high quality service.

Installing Sewer valve

We had our pipes replaced and installed a sewer valve as well. Denys was very professional and efficient. He answer my questions quickly and he was on-time. He gave us instructions on how to clean and maintain the valve. His team did an excellent job of cleaning up afterwards. Highly recommend him.

Hello April,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our job. It is our priority to deliver efficient and quality service.

Ryan.borkowski
Ryan.borkowski

Old Building Trap Removal

I am a fellow contractor on Homestars and purchased my first house. On our first week we noticed a slight back up in the basement floor drain. We had several quotes and Dennis was the most competitive and knowledgeable person that came out from the 3 companies we got to quote the work. Dennis showed up on time, performed the work as promised and helped us with the rebate information. I would highly recommend him.

Dear Ryan,

Thank you very much for reviewing the job we did at your house. It is our pleasure to provide timely and efficient service.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Basement renovations

Work involved changing the underground clay pipe in the basement, adding a back water valve, adding basement bathroom rough-in and a drain in the furnace room.
The work was done on time, very professional and passed inspection.

Dear Mohammad,
Thank you for reviewing our company's performance at your house. It is our priority to deliver quality service to our valued customers.

Dale
Dale

Water service upgrade

I would recommend Denys to anybody that is planning to upgrade their water service. He was very professional and understanding when an issue arose beyond his or my control. I would use him again in the future.

Thank you Dale for taking your time to review our performance. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the service. Aqua Drain and Waterworks works hard to address all the plumbing issues in timely and efficient manner.

Claudia Badali in Etobicoke
Claudia Badali in Etobicoke

kitchen plumbing repair

Denys, from Aquadrain was prompt, efficient, friendly and simply outstanding. After trying several plumbers over the last few years, this gentleman wins hands down. Our ongoing problem with the drain has been frustrating to say the least...and other plumbers were not interested in this type of work and did not bother to call back. Denys arrived as soon as he could, assessed the problem, snaked the drain and proceeded to examine the pipes with a camera! Finally, he also informed us of another service should we ever need it. (power wash) Denys, we have your card, you are a true professional!! Excellent service!

Dear Claudia,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our company's performance. We are happy that we have resolved your plumbing issues.

Liz in Etobicoke
Liz in Etobicoke

Great service

Mike was clean, efficient, helpful, pleasant and persistent to get a blockage cleared in out sewage drain. I would definitely use Mike again and would recommend him to others for all their plumbing / water needs. Nathalie from the front office was great at keeping us informed and following up to ensure all went ok.

Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate our work.

Patrick in West Toronto
Patrick in West Toronto

upgraded water service

We had an emergency water main issue and the city came to upgrade their side of the line, but wouldn't touch the private side. Our neighbours had the same issue and found Aqua Drain and Waterworks on here. Their quote was the lowest and also had the lowest impact in terms of repairs after the fact. I was home while they worked and can say that they were prompt, they cared about the details, and they cleaned everything up admirably when they were done.

Dear Patrick,

Thank you very much for taking your time to evaluate our performance. It is our priority to deliver efficient and quality service to our valued customers. Thank you for using our services!

More about Aqua Drain & Waterworks

Welcome to Aqua Drain & Waterworks. Proudly serving the GTA for 8 years. We offer all plumbing, drain services, above and underground plumbing services. Call us 24/7 for Emergency Services. Contact us today for your appointment.