TNP Construction Group

Reviews for TNP Construction Group

Steve
Steve

Concrete Pad

Very happy with the work Enoch and TNP did for me. I needed to install a concrete pad. He was very responsive, fair, honest, and got the job done quickly and efficiently, zero issues. Would recommend. thanks enoch!

steve

thank you Steve. good to hear you like my work. thanks

Ayan in Old Toronto
Ayan in Old Toronto

Complete basement renovation

Enoch and his team were one of the best contractors I have hired. They were hardworking, timely, friendly, honest and professional. I hired them for a complete basement renovation with install of a new bathroom and kitchen. They came everyday at 8am and left around 6pm consistently and also worked on Saturdays. His team varied between 2 people to 5-6 people depending on the demands of the day. The entire process was painless and they completed the project in about a month which is reasonable considering the size of the project. They care about customer satisfaction and Enoch was always available for communication via text. He was responsive to feedback and made adjustments as requested. He also went above and beyond a did a number of repairs around the house that were beyond the scope of his project and didn’t ask for extra. I would hire him again.

omg thank you thank you so detailed. ^^ you were the one of greatest client I had so that I could provide full service. people like you , I would love to give more and better quality service. thanks alot.

Marie in Markham
Marie in Markham
1 review Shanty Bay, ON

Full bathroom Reno & Painting entire house

We were very lucky to find Enoch and his team especially during the current times, to be willing to drive all the way from Toronto to Barrie for our bathroom renovations. He worked with us every step of the way, communication response was always on time and very willing to help with whatever we needed. With a tighter deadline to finish before the holidays, I don't know who else could have finished within 2 weeks from demolition to complete makeover of an entire house (painting & two bathrooms).
He is a young and ambitious individual who will work to the best of his abilities to complete the job required. We presented pictures for the look we wanted to achieve in our bathrooms and are very pleased with the before and after result, I must say we are very much enjoying our new and luxurious bathrooms :)
We appreciate all the work and time this team put into helping us remodel our new home and are very grateful!

thanks alot for such a wonderful review. I was glad working with nice clients. look forward to work with you later on.

Jon
Jon

Dream home with dream team

Enoch and his team saw my vision for transforming my 100-year-old house into a modern Scandinavian design home, and I am beyond satisfied with what they have done. Enoch kept me updated on progress each step of the way, and his team was flexible in accommodating change requests I made. They also provided helpful design and structural suggestions I had not thought of and treated me like a true partner in this project. I very highly recommend this group for their excellent quality work and honest service.

thanks alot for the review. it was my pleasent to serve your house.

Basement renovation

Decided to renovate the basement this summer and chose the right company to do it! Great communication, nice people, and always working hard! Highly recommend this company to do any type of renovations to your house! Enoch is great with the work!

R&C H
R&C H

Pergola and Fence Project

Enoch and his team are dedicated. Their work ethic is second to none. Many on my neighbours noted how hard they work. Enoch is committed to his craft and takes pride in his work. The project came together great. He executed our vision very well and added input to make sure everything was right.

Front  yard  in York
Front yard in York

Front yard project.

I LIKE Enoch Kim and his work. He is honest and hardworking. He did a fantastic job on front yard. He is high ly recommended. I forgot to mention his crews are fantastic as well.

Janine in Vaughan
Janine in Vaughan

Install laminate after removing wall to wall carpeting and entertainment unit alteration

Enoch at TNP is a very pleasant, professional, punctual, hard-working young man who holds himself to a high standard. He replaced and disposed of the wall to wall carpeting on the main floor in my two-story house with laminate flooring I chose. He made suggestions and insisted upon very polished finishing’s like a flexible, wood colored molding at the base of the second-floor stairs that looks very good. As it had to wrap around the base of the banister larger nails were needed in that area. He melted some of the wood colored molding to fill those nail holes so they wouldn’t show; very meticulous. He is very particular and takes pride in his work. He is an ambitious, talented, disciplined, energetic entrepreneur who will be very successful in the future. I would definitely hire him again for renovations and new construction like finishing the basement complete with a bathroom. I have asked him to quote on some kitchen and bathroom ceiling lighting renovations.
He also altered an entertainment unit for me to modernize it. I am including before and after pictures. He did a really good job on it and I am very pleased with it.
I can't get the laminate pictures to rotate and save.

wow. thank you so much for the review. I can not hesitate to give you best service later on. really appreciate. you gave me alot comfort while I work so I contribute what I have. thanks again and look forward to work with you.

Sharonxlu07264
Sharonxlu07264

Stairs and Railing

Needed to replace the main staircase as i was looking to sell my home and a friend of mine recommended this company. I called them in for an initial quote, they were very informative and provided us with advise not only concerning our staircase design, but also the performance. We went with them and received our staircase before the due date. The installers were prompt and cleaned after installation ,which we appreciated. We would definitely recommend this company to others as what my friend did.

thank you so much for the honest review. I'll look forward to work with you later on.

Porch reno

Kim is very knowledgeable when it comes to his job. I like the time manner with Kim always there to answer any questions. I will highly recommend Kim to anybody who is looking to renovate their place.

really appreciated. of course I'm ready for your any questions any time. Im alway ready to pick ur phone. thanks alot

More about TNP Construction Group

Welcome to TNP Construction Group
We are a highly skilled general contractors and tree removal crew but what sets us apart is our commitment to building trust and completing work responsibly.
We listen to understand and we will communicate in a way that you know to help you future protect your investment.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.