TNP Construction Group

Basement Renovation
TNP Construction Group

Reviews for TNP Construction Group

Interlocking

I contracted TNP to replace outdated patio stones to my front entry, construct a retaining wall along the flower bed and add patio stone curbing along the edge of my driveway. I was uneasy to select the stones from a catalog as I was concerned that they’d look different in person, the owner was more than willing to take me to the yard to pick out the stones in person. The work commenced on the date I was provided and finished on schedule. The price quoted was the final price, despite the fact that the owner, on his own initiative, reused some of the old curbing to clean up a side walkway that was not part of the contract. I highly recommend TNP for your next project, as they are honest, skilled and professional.

thank you alot for such a great review. I would love to work for you on and on. you were the one of the greatest customer I have met. thanks again. don't hesitate to call me for any emergency.

JPark
JPark

Washroom renovation, living room renovation, general repairs, interior design consulting

TNP Construction Group did excellent work in bringing our damaged and dated washroom back to life. They took the time to really listen to our needs, knew exactly what we had envisioned, and made the space like new.
Since then, we have sought their services for other projects as well, and they have provided top quality work each time, always meeting their timeline and keeping us informed on progress.
They are an absolute pleasure to work with, and we will be going back to TNP again for any future projects.
I very highly recommend this group.

thank you J Park. for the thankful review I really enjoyed your work and I look forward to work with you later on. you gave us much comfort so we could give you more service work. my team also says thank you for your kindness. your property is under my protection all the time. thanks again.

YK
YK

Landscape (Backyard interlock)

They were very responsible and had a great sense of designing and choosing the suitable, fitting stones and slabs for our backyard and the front entrance. I strongly recommend working with TNP construction group! Great service and amazing work.

oh thank you very much for the thankful review I was really happy working with you. I would love to work for your valuable property later and hope to give you more professional service. please give me a call any any any time for any help. thanks again

More about TNP Construction Group

Welcome to TNP Construction Group
We are a highly skilled general contractors and tree removal crew but what sets us apart is our commitment to building trust and completing work responsibly.
We listen to understand and we will communicate in a way that you know to help you future protect your investment.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.