Marolishe.Inc

hari.djedovic
hari.djedovic
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Ceiling fix

Mario responded very fast to fix after other contractors that left my ceiling open for a few weeks. Work was performed good and fast.

ojay5
ojay5
1 review Morinville, AB

Deck renovation Mario

Mario coordinated all the lumbers and even went above and beyond to match the decks boards. His team did execute all the renovation in a timely manner.

Deck extension went so well and I'm glad that customer is pleased.

Brenda B.
Brenda B.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen Backsplash

Mario did a really nice job setting tiles in my kitchen. They are all straight and even spaced. He was very pleasant, I thought the price was fair and he did supply some of his own materials. We had agreed that it would take two days, however he later informed me that he had another job and would complete my work in one day. As a result he was rushed to finish and did not have time to clean up after completion. He left me to wipe down any grout left on the tiles, and counter top. I would hire him again, but with a clean understanding of what's expected.

This kitchen backsplash came up really well but due to rush I left some mess behind. Sorry for that. Won't happen again.

nemar
nemar
1 review St. Albert, AB

Kitchen renovation

Glass tiles used which require a great deal of patience to install properly. Did an excellent job of the installation. No call backs required, when they left all was complete and work area clean

This kitchen renovation went very smooth and customer was very satisfied.

cj.a
cj.a
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen renovation. Tile and drywall removal.

Old kitchen back splash tile removal, and drywall behind tiles removed. New drywall installed and replaced

Kitchen renovation went smooth and very well.

fareedobeid
fareedobeid
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen backsplash tile installation

I am super happy with quality of the work that marolishe inc provided. Mario is very redpectful for the time and very professional. I would recommend this company and this service to all friends and family. Superior

Pleasure to work with this customer. Everything was on time and scheduled according to the deal.

More about Marolishe.Inc

Kom-Cro Ltd is a family owned and operated the business in Edmonton with years of experience in home improvement industry. Our business has built a reputation by providing its clients with quality and highest standard of professionalism and safety. We are dedicated to providing superior quality materials, timely construction schedules, and experienced employees that work as a team and take pride in their workmanship.

Whether you renovating your home, painting it or maintaining it, you can count on the Kom-Cro Team to deliver top quality workmanship and precision, on time and within budget. We are committed to providing the management and a skilled workforce that looks for and addresses the small details that help to ensure our contracted work is a success. We know our customers are the most important part of our business, now and in the future. We are committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations.

By selecting Kom-Cro you are not only selecting a contractor but a building partner. We believe that positive relationships are the key to not only delivering a successful project but also ensuring the journey of construction is efficient and enjoyable.