Yi Renovations Inc

Reviews for Yi Renovations Inc

drew in Maple
drew in Maple

2 Bathrooms, 10 stars

Filled out homestars’ questionnaire to get quote for double bathroom renovations and Yi was one of the respondents. After meeting with all 3 contractors, we selected Yi. He provided a contract outlining what is included in the work we wanted, what he will provide and how long it will take.
Yi and his crew were professionals and respected our home. They cleaned up every day before leaving. Yi made sure to consult with us for anything that required our input to ensure they did things to our liking and specifications and he provided sound advice as well.
They finished the job early and we stayed within our budget.
The finished bathrooms looked great and exactly how we envisioned them. Yi and his crew is highly recommended by us!

Vanessa
Vanessa
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom renovation

Yi and his team renovated two bathrooms for us. From the quote, to the ongoing work, and the work timeline, Yi was a pleasure to deal with. His price was reasonable, and him and his team ensured they cleaned up everyday! We now have two modern and sleek bathrooms that we are very happy with. I would definitely recommend Yi renovations to my family and friends!

Ann
Ann
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

potlights, electric work, painting

I have nothing but praise for the work that Yi and his team have done at my house. From day one, they were always punctual, worked hard throughout the day and were very flexible with accomplishing multiple tasks at once. The project was a short one and was completed in 2 days as promised. He was very receptive to any concerns I had throughout the project and I was impressed by how he was creative in getting around problems. The team took extreme care to protect my hardwood, walls and furniture and thoroughly cleaned up after the job was accomplished. All of this is secondary to the most important part, Yi and his team delivered on their promise by creating a beautiful array of potlights throughout the house and has exceeded my expectation with his craftsmanship. Yi's personable customer service combined with expert craftsmanship have made my wife and I very happy and I will be calling him for further work at our home in the near future.

Oakville R.
Oakville R.

Remove a wall, refurbish the laundry room and repair a squeaky tiled floor

Remove a wall, refurbish the laundry room and repair a squeaky tiled floor. Master Yi and his crew did a superb job with quality. People working for him are cheerful. Of course, Master Yi is cheerful fellow. Like many renovation projects, adding to scope is normal. Master Yi was willing to accommodate the work with very reasonable additional cost. He sourced the material with good price, e.g. a can of paint costed $30 when compared to $50 sold at local shop. They attended to details and workmanship. They did the work beyond the call of duty, e.g. re-plumbing the laundry room and washroom, adding shut-off valves. They cleaned up after the work and helped in relocating furniture. I have no reservation to recommend Yi Construction. You will be pleased with the results.

Tony a.
Tony a.

Basement / laundry room renovation

After viewing some of Yi's work on our friends basement my wife and I decided
It was time to finish ours. The gang was fantastic every step of the way. They helped to empty my basement, and perfected the layout , which gave us everything we wanted. Yi and his people have great attention to details, they constantly provide their input to make the space more functional and practical. The project is big but they were able to complete in a timely manner. It was a great pleasure to work with them. Strongly recommended.

otak in Toronto
otak in Toronto

Master Bathroom Full Renovation

Yi and his team recently finished renovating our master bathroom. It took about 2 weeks (exactly as planned) and the results were amazing! Yi was very professional, respectful, extremely responsive, timely and very knowledgeable. He and his team were very hardworking and ensured that we were happy throughout the project. The tile work was meticulous and perfectly symmetrical. Renovations are always a bit dusty but we were very impressed with how clean the job site was maintained. This was especially important as we had two young children and a pregnant wife throughout the renovation. We are very happy with our new master bathroom and would highly recommend him and his team.

Ali in Mississauga
Ali in Mississauga

Basement Renovation

Yi was great to work with. We bought an older house and wanted to completely renovate the basement before we moved in. Yi and his team were excellent to work with. They were time efficient, accommodating, easy to work with, and detail oriented. Now our young children have beautiful and functional place to use and play in. I look forward to working with Yi and his team for many projects in the future.

David in Etobicoke
David in Etobicoke

Laundry Room Renovation

Mr. Yi and his crew recently finished our laundry room renovation, and added a half bath within the room as well. From the moment I spoke with Mr. Yi, I knew I was in great hands. He was extremely responsive, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He added a pocket door, beautiful flooring, a toilet and vanity, and lovely pot-lights to brighten up the space. The plumbing work was impeccable, and my wife and I were most impressed with his quality of work and attention to detail. He also helped us by converting a unused cold-room into a perfectly insulated closet with custom shelving. This gives us much more room in the house for storage, and the house already feels less cluttered. I would highly recommend Mr. Yi and his hardworking crew. They go over and beyond their call of duty, and we look forward to our next project when we require our kitchen to be fully renovated.

Bathroom reno

Completely gutted and re-did our bathroom including new plumbing. Very pleased with the work the crew did. We had to change the sewage pipe since it was of wrought iron and rusting. Yi and has team did an excellent job.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Classic bathrooms

We had 2 indoor bathrooms on the top floor leaking into our Living room ceiling downstairs.
We needed a trustworthy renovation company and I was recommended to contract “YI Renovations Inc.” because of their professionalism and “white globe” customer service and craftmanship.
Master Ian and his team treated my mom’s and dad’s home with a lot of respect and patience! Our home was always clean at the end of the day. Their communication during our complex home project was excellent.
Our home looks classic and stunning!

More about Yi Renovations Inc

YI Renovations Inc. is licensed and fully insured. As a general contractor we offer a wide array of services, from full house renovation to kitchen, bathroom and basement renovations.
All work will be done by experienced workers. Our goal is to provide high quality projects on time and on budget. We guarantee high quality workmanship and will pay attention to every detail. We strive to satisfy all needs and requests of our clients and ensure that their home renovation experience is as positive and stress free as possible. We are always able to listen to our clients and we encourage continuous communication throughout the entire renovation process.
***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.