Yi Renovations Inc

HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in North York  >  Yi Renovations Inc

Reviews for Yi Renovations Inc

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Classic bathrooms

We had 2 indoor bathrooms on the top floor leaking into our Living room ceiling downstairs.
We needed a trustworthy renovation company and I was recommended to contract “YI Renovations Inc.” because of their professionalism and “white globe” customer service and craftmanship.
Master Ian and his team treated my mom’s and dad’s home with a lot of respect and patience! Our home was always clean at the end of the day. Their communication during our complex home project was excellent.
Our home looks classic and stunning!

Bruce
Bruce

Full House Renovation

Yi Renovated my full house. Him and his team painted the whole house, installed crown mouldings, new baseboards throughout, new tile for the main floor, stucco removal full house, new potlights installation, renovated my washrooms, and renovated my full kitchen. Him and his team were very professional and got the job done on time. When they started the job they made sure they covered everything and protected the house so no damage would happen. They covered the stairs, floors etc. He always answered my messages on time and he also gave us many ideas during our renovation. We get lots of compliments from our friends and family. Especially for the floor tile , kitchen, and master bathroom. This was our first big renovation and we are very happy we did it! Our house looks brand new now. I have attached some pictures. I recommend Yi Renovations. He is trustable, honest, and does a great job!!

KZ C.
KZ C.

bathroom renovation

During whole project, everyday their team keeps job site very neat, which takes their extra time. regarding the cost, the result is fantastic. If I had a friend to do renovation, this team is the highest choice.

Ros
Ros

Luxurious and contemporary Calacatta porcelain Master Bathroom

From concept to completion, “Yi Renovations” kept my en-suite FULL Renovation project running smoothly. ALL DONE BY RIGHT!
I noticed this company, has skilled professionals that have been in the kitchen and bath industry for over 20 years, which resulted in a superior quality.
Attention to detail and bespoke touches were given to my luxurious and contemporary Calacatta en-suite renovation a bathroom a luxurious hotel feel.

Waking from Markham
Waking from Markham

Professional team

Bathroom upgrade renovation, very effective and doing it very well. Give you reasonable price for materials and labour.they are professional in many fields. Including electrical wiring and water pipelinegive. Finish project in expectation

More about Yi Renovations Inc

YI Renovations Inc. is licensed and fully insured. As a general contractor we offer a wide array of services, from full house renovation to kitchen, bathroom and basement renovations.
All work will be done by experienced workers. Our goal is to provide high quality projects on time and on budget. We guarantee high quality workmanship and will pay attention to every detail. We strive to satisfy all needs and requests of our clients and ensure that their home renovation experience is as positive and stress free as possible. We are always able to listen to our clients and we encourage continuous communication throughout the entire renovation process.
***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.