New Point Painting

Reviews for New Point Painting

Alex H.
Alex H.

Painting decks

Jimmy was very professional and came on time to paint all three of my decks as I was working in my home. He was very efficient and consistent with his work. I look forward to hiring him in the future,

aleX

Hi Alex, thanks for the great review. New Point Painting staff is thrilled to hear you are happy with our work. Thanks!

Judy in Ottawa
Judy in Ottawa

Painting a 2-bedroom rental apartment

I had a great experience working with Jimmy Ho of New Point Painting. This is a professional company that does high quality work at a reasonable price. My job was completed according to my expectations, on time and at the quoted price. Communication by Jimmy throughout the process was responsive, clear, courteous and timely. I look forward to working with New Point Painting again for my next project.

Hi Judy
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. New Point Painting staff are glad you are happy with the results! It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again!

Flora
Flora
1 review Pickering, ON

L1v4x3

Jimmy from new point painting did a very nice clean job in the kitchen and living room .very profetional and very polite and nice,we had the family room ceiling to be patched and stucco repair he did a great job ,we are very thankful.i will recommend him to any body and everybody who needs renovation.

Hi Flora,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for New Point Painting. I'm glad you are happy with the results! It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again!

Tu in Richmond Hill
Tu in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Paint job for residential home

Great service by this company. Arrived at the house and executed their plan immediately. There were minor touch ups to be made after the job was completed, so I notified them and within the next day they came to repair the minor spots. I couldn't have asked for a better service. Very professional, and I was surprised how great their work is at a cost effective price.
I will definitely use their service again for future jobs.

Hi Tu
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you are happy with the results! It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again!

DaveH7777 in New Tecumseth
DaveH7777 in New Tecumseth
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Interior painting and new baseboards installed

Right from my first contact with New Point Painting to the completion of the job I was very impressed with their professionalism. Jimmy and his crew painted the main floor and second floor of my entire house and did a beautiful job for a great price. I was really pleased how responsive they were to any questions I had and any special details that I needed addressed. They also replaced my baseboards which was a real bonus not having to get a second contractor just for that work. I will surely use them again in the future.

Hi Dave,

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

painted entire house

we were very happy with the work. They did an amazing job painting my house and they were very professional. I recommend use them to paint your houses they will even clean up when they finish painting.

Hi Susana - this is awesome!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a house painter review. The entire team at New Point Painting really appreciates the support and we are thrilled you are happy with our home painting service. Thanks again!!!

More about New Point Painting

New Point Painting is a Toronto-based painting company serving the Greater Toronto Area. Specializing in Residential and Commercial projects, we are here to provide you with the professional painting services you deserve, all within your set budget and timeframe.

Our goal is to not only paint your dream home or office inside and out, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. Our team are fully qualified and will take the time to understand and meet your needs. We pride our self on our exceptional customer service, superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. We understand how important your time and money is when searching for the right painting contractors and ensure your experience with us will far exceed your expectations.

Let us perform all your painting with the utmost quality work and customer service. We do not charge for renovations or painting services suggestions and consultations are free. Your free consultation is just a phone call away!