New Point Painting

Reviews for New Point Painting

Lellis in Toronto
Lellis in Toronto

Painting

Whenever I called this guy he atonce picked up the phone, plus he was punctual and in time to start the work, after painting he would go and check if everything was ok plus he had not put one of the bathrooms on his sheet but he did the painting of the bathroom without any fuss, he kept to his promise of starting the work on time.e.g. he promised to come on a certain day and he obliged his work was very good and neat and I would advise anyone to hire this guy who was really impressive

Wow! Thanks for the great review Lellis! New Point Painting staff is happy to get great feedback as well. Thanks!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Highly recommend

We hired Jimmy to paint the interior walls of our house after seeking a few quotes. He seemed to be the only one who listened to our concerns and wishes and completed the job accordingly. His price was very reasonable and competitive, and he completed the work on time and on budget. He and his team were efficient, communicative and very responsive. The quality of the work was excellent. He even followed up a day after the work was done to see if we found the 1 light switch face plate that was misplaced during the job — he had promised to return to our house with a replacement if we hadn’t. We had actually found it, so there was no further need for him to make a trip back to our house. That goes to show his commitment to excellent customer service. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a painter, and he will be the first one we call again should the need arise.

Hi Stephanie, New Point Painting staff and I are thrilled that that you had a positive experience with us. Thanks for the great review!!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Re-staining exterior of the house and the decks

Jimmy helped us paint the exterior of our house and our decks. He is quick in response through e-mail and the price is reasonable. He came on time and we are satisfied with his work.

Hi Karen, New Point Painting staff and I, appreciate the positive feedback and great review. Thanks again!

dean.givelas
dean.givelas
1 review Pickering, ON

Exterior Re paint

Repair of wood rotted areas, chaulking around windows , wood framing areas, 2 coats re paint of all exterior areas

Hi Dean, thanks for leaving a review!

TEJ and SATI in Brampton
TEJ and SATI in Brampton

Painting building exteriors and garage

We hired Jimmy because of the many nice reviews that are posted on this site and are happy to report that he exceeded all our expectations. He and his crew are courteous, hardworking and highly skilled professionals. We are very happy and satisfied with the outcome of this project and strongly recommend them to their future clients.

Hi Tej and Sati, New Point Painting staff and I are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the work. Thank you for the great review.

Alex H.
Alex H.

Painting decks

Jimmy was very professional and came on time to paint all three of my decks as I was working in my home. He was very efficient and consistent with his work. I look forward to hiring him in the future,

aleX

Hi Alex, thanks for the great review. New Point Painting staff is thrilled to hear you are happy with our work. Thanks!

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

Painting a 2-bedroom & basement rental apartments

I had two great experiences working with Jimmy Ho of New Point Painting. This is a professional company that does high quality work at reasonable prices. My two jobs were both completed according to my expectations, on time and at the quoted prices. Communication by Jimmy throughout the process was responsive, clear, courteous and timely. The 2-bedroom apartment was painted first, and without hesitation, I hired New Point again for the basement apartment.

Hi Judy
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. New Point Painting staff are glad you are happy with the results! It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again!

Flora
Flora
1 review Pickering, ON

L1v4x3

Jimmy from new point painting did a very nice clean job in the kitchen and living room .very profetional and very polite and nice,we had the family room ceiling to be patched and stucco repair he did a great job ,we are very thankful.i will recommend him to any body and everybody who needs renovation.

Hi Flora,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for New Point Painting. I'm glad you are happy with the results! It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again!

Tu in Richmond Hill
Tu in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Paint job for residential home

Great service by this company. Arrived at the house and executed their plan immediately. There were minor touch ups to be made after the job was completed, so I notified them and within the next day they came to repair the minor spots. I couldn't have asked for a better service. Very professional, and I was surprised how great their work is at a cost effective price.
I will definitely use their service again for future jobs.

Hi Tu
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you are happy with the results! It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again!

DaveH7777 in New Tecumseth
DaveH7777 in New Tecumseth
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Interior painting and new baseboards installed

Right from my first contact with New Point Painting to the completion of the job I was very impressed with their professionalism. Jimmy and his crew painted the main floor and second floor of my entire house and did a beautiful job for a great price. I was really pleased how responsive they were to any questions I had and any special details that I needed addressed. They also replaced my baseboards which was a real bonus not having to get a second contractor just for that work. I will surely use them again in the future.

Hi Dave,

More about New Point Painting

New Point Painting is a Toronto-based painting company serving the Greater Toronto Area. Specializing in Residential and Commercial projects, we are here to provide you with the professional painting services you deserve, all within your set budget and timeframe.

Our goal is to not only paint your dream home or office inside and out, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. Our team are fully qualified and will take the time to understand and meet your needs. We pride our self on our exceptional customer service, superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. We understand how important your time and money is when searching for the right painting contractors and ensure your experience with us will far exceed your expectations.

Let us perform all your painting with the utmost quality work and customer service. We do not charge for renovations or painting services suggestions and consultations are free. Your free consultation is just a phone call away!