New Point Painting

Reviews for New Point Painting

Megan
Megan

Interior Painting

We hired Jimmy and his company to do the interior painting of our home. As this was our first home renovation ever, Jimmy was more than accommodating to our needs. He was very helpful in giving us pointers on the kind of paint we should purchase, flexible scheduling, very kind and polite to every person he interacted with and went above and beyond to give us the absolute best customer service. We were very skeptical as we did not know much about renovations but Jimmy made is simple and stress free. You will not regret hiring Jimmy and New Point Painting. I have recommended him to everyone that I know and we will definitely be hiring them again in the future for any of our needs.

Hi Megan,it was a pleasure working with you on your project. New Point Painting staff and I are very happy for the great review. Thanks!

David
David
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

paint entire house and odd jobs

Jimmy and his group were very professional and affordable. He came to the house, gave me a fair quote and completed the work in a timely manner. Jimmy and his group were very respectful of my property, and very clean once the project was complete.

He painted my entire home. Sealed all the baseboards. Fixed all whiles and blemishes on walls, and was able to do some handy work for me. Removal of mirrors and towel hangers etc.

I am very pleased and would highly recommend him to any of my friends and family .

Hi David, New Point Painting staff and I are thrilled that you were happy with our work. thanks for the great review!

Victor
Victor

Painting

Jimmy did a fantastic job with the reasonable price. I will recommend him to anybody who needs the painting job because I surely will hire him again for the next job in near future.

Hi Victor, thanks for the great review. New Point Painting staff and I are thrilled that you are happy with the work!

Faruk
Faruk

Great job and great price

in 2017 i bought my new home and wanted to have it painted before we moved in. Also my wife wanted to have the stucco ceilings changed to smooth ceilings. We went about seeking quotes from different reputable companies.
New Point Painting came out as being quite competitive in price and within our budget so we went with them.

Jimmy and his team were able to do the job in a timely manner and the quality was very good and meet our expectations. He even came back to make touch ups. We were very satisfied with his service and would recommend this company.

Thanks Faruk for the great review. We are glad that you are happy with the service and work.

gerry.plunkett
gerry.plunkett

Plaster damaged ceiling and Paint.

Great Job, these Guys are very professional.
Jimmy was very good to deal with right from the start, and the workmanship speaks for itself! I will be calling on their service again!
Thank you New Point Painting!

Hi Gerry, thanks for the great review.

William
William
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Painting my condominium.

Their crew showed up on time and were very quick and efficient. Paid attention to detail and did all the necessary preparation work prior to painting all the walls and trim. They did an amazing job for a great price. I would definitely recommend New Point Painting.

Hi William, New Point Painting staff are thrilled that you are happy with our work. Thanks!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Paint,the house in side,walls and ceiling ,doors

Very happy job well done , workers all ways with a smile,they left everything ,clean,and need,they are very professional,all the floors cove,all furniture cover with plastic ,iam very thankful thank you.

Thanks for the great review!

Lellis in Toronto
Lellis in Toronto

Painting

Whenever I called this guy he atonce picked up the phone, plus he was punctual and in time to start the work, after painting he would go and check if everything was ok plus he had not put one of the bathrooms on his sheet but he did the painting of the bathroom without any fuss, he kept to his promise of starting the work on time.e.g. he promised to come on a certain day and he obliged his work was very good and neat and I would advise anyone to hire this guy who was really impressive

Wow! Thanks for the great review Lellis! New Point Painting staff is happy to get great feedback as well. Thanks!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Highly recommend

We hired Jimmy to paint the interior walls of our house after seeking a few quotes. He seemed to be the only one who listened to our concerns and wishes and completed the job accordingly. His price was very reasonable and competitive, and he completed the work on time and on budget. He and his team were efficient, communicative and very responsive. The quality of the work was excellent. He even followed up a day after the work was done to see if we found the 1 light switch face plate that was misplaced during the job — he had promised to return to our house with a replacement if we hadn’t. We had actually found it, so there was no further need for him to make a trip back to our house. That goes to show his commitment to excellent customer service. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a painter, and he will be the first one we call again should the need arise.

Hi Stephanie, New Point Painting staff and I are thrilled that that you had a positive experience with us. Thanks for the great review!!

Karen
Karen

Re-staining exterior of the house and the decks

Jimmy helped us paint the exterior of our house and our decks. He is quick in response through e-mail and the price is reasonable. He came on time and we are satisfied with his work.

Hi Karen, New Point Painting staff and I, appreciate the positive feedback and great review. Thanks again!

More about New Point Painting

New Point Painting is a Toronto-based painting company serving the Greater Toronto Area. Specializing in Residential and Commercial projects, we are here to provide you with the professional painting services you deserve, all within your set budget and timeframe.

Our goal is to not only paint your dream home or office inside and out, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. Our team are fully qualified and will take the time to understand and meet your needs. We pride our self on our exceptional customer service, superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. We understand how important your time and money is when searching for the right painting contractors and ensure your experience with us will far exceed your expectations.

Let us perform all your painting with the utmost quality work and customer service. We do not charge for renovations or painting services suggestions and consultations are free. Your free consultation is just a phone call away!