rakauli home renos ltd

Home Office Renovation
Brampton ON L6X 2A1
Home Office Renovation
rakauli home renos ltd

Reviews for rakauli home renos ltd

RAKAULI HOME RENOS - nothing is oerfect

This company is very odd for below. Before they started building the fence, I asked them to provide a quote so that I can compare with others. Interesting enough, they never provided a quote but finished building the fence. Then, person named K**ar called me and said the reason that they could not get back to me with a quote is K**ar was not in Canada. What if K**ar is not in Canada for 2 years while the fence needs some in-warranty work? Should I pay the full price (not paid yet)?

Simply in Toronto
Simply in Toronto

Installation of new fence and gate

We hired this company to do our fence measuring 62 feet in length and also to do the gate for our side and our neighbor's property.We paid in full when he completed the job on June 9, 2020.

We were not happy with the fence gate that he built as we wanted a double gate door for our property and he even asked us to send him a drawing of the double gate door that we wanted/liked which he said it was fine and he can build this double gate door for our property. In the end he just built a single gate fence made by two gates put together as one.

As to the fence, the qoute which he gave me and agreed upon says that the total length of the fence was 62 feet and he only did about 56 feet in length of the fence ( 1 fence panel which is about 8 feet ) and he did not do the corner fence which is about 6 feet in length. I only discovered that he did not do the the corner fence which is about 6 feet in length about three weeks later when I finally had the chance to clean the corner area where the water feature in my property is located.

I called the owner of Rakauli Home Renovation about this issue last June 30, 2020 and he never answered my phone call at all. Even my text messages were ignored too. I even sent him an email to his company's email address which was written on his qoute but no response/answer.

Overall, I am not so happy with this fence contractor. Their customer service is bad. If you have any issue with your fence, you won't get any help at all from this company. I won't even recommend this company to my family and friends.