MRA Contracting Ltd

587-990-9459
Fort Mc Murray
AB
T9K 0P1

I had Drywall, Tape and Paint work to be done in my basement. These guys were on time and very professional. I found them very easy to communicate as they really explain in detail about the work and the approx. amount of time it’s going to take.
The job completed was extremely high quality as I could see from the finishing it had. They finished in time and under my budget.

I highly recommend these people to anyone who’s looking for a professional and top quality renovation work.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE Kind words...We are glad we were able to help you and meet your requirements!

More about MRA Contracting Ltd

OUR values excellence ​ safety ​ respect ​ accountability ​ integrity ​ We are general contractors who provide the highest quality overall coordination of residential and commercial projects. We work in partnership with a team of experienced trades to ensure our customers’ needs are satisfied in a timely, safe and ...
Looking for Home Office Renovation pros in Edmonton?