Nashco Painting

Reviews for Nashco Painting

Terra
Terra

1 bedroom condo painting

From beginning to end, Nash was fantastic to work with: responsive, friendly, easy going, and professional. He and his crew member, Lucky, did beautiful work painting our 1 bedroom condo. They had great attention to detail and worked hard until the job was done that evening. We will definitely hire Nashco again and recommend them to others.

Thank you Terra for taking the time to leave us a review. It was great meeting you guys!

fran in Mississauga
fran in Mississauga

Excellent quality work

This is the 3rd time we have hired Nash. This last go around included painting of 2 bedrooms, living and dining room and removal of popcorn ceilings from these rooms along with popcorn removal in the hallways. This is very messy, but he did a thorough cleaning every day before leaving our house. My husband and I are particular but Nash is a perfectionist himself! His work is impeccable. We were also very pleased with the previous painting of our exterior and other main floor rooms.

Thank you so much for the review. its always great seeing you guys. Thank for everything,you guys made everything so easy for us. we really appreciate that

Lurdes in York
Lurdes in York

Amazing job great guy

I had people working for me before doing the same job but I never had no one like this guy they do a great job He tells you the cost I honestly recommend this company

Thank you Lurdes for the kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review. All the best!

Sue Sixsmith in Toronto
Sue Sixsmith in Toronto

Apartment renovation

I hired nashco Painting to do some very dark feature walls beside white walls and the lines are perfect. I also had an old wooden door painted and it was done with care. I also had ceiling repainted in every room along with touch ups here and there. also appreciate how careful Nash was with covering furniture and floors while working. An excellent job - would definitely recommend.

Hi Sue. thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. looking forward to doing more work for you guys

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Stained Cedar Deck

Nash painting our cedar deck and it looks great. His workmanship and dedication to painting really showed. He was careful when applying the stain to the deck making sure the wood really absorbed the stain. Nash was very friendly, made sure we were really happy with his work. I truly recommend using Nash as a painter, you will not be disappointed.

Hi Rob. we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. thank you

EJNZ in Toronto
EJNZ in Toronto

Hire Nashco for a meticulous paint job

I am so impressed with Nash. He responds quickly, he’s courteous, on time and the quality of his work is outstanding.
I hired Nash to paint the interior of our home. He did meticulous work and we are very happy with the result. Without hesitation I would definitely hire him again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review,and for the opportunity to work with you guys.

Thanks,

Nash

Painting of Ceiling

After reading so many nice reviews about Nashco, we decided to contact them for the repair of our living room ceiling which had incurred some water damages due to the leaky toilet on the second floor.
Within minutes of my texting them and including a picture of the damages, Nash understood the issue right away and quoted a very reasonable price for the fix over the phone, and scheduled an appointment to come and do it for us.
As stated by other reviewers he arrived with his team very punctually and was all set up in no time to repaint the whole ceiling.
Nash has excellent work ethics and is very methodical, knowledgeable, professional, and very pleasant person to deal with. Even for this small job his attention to detail was worth noting. In preparation of the work, he and his team moved all heavy furniture from the room and covered the carpet and all other articles to protect them from any damages.
The work performed by them is absolutely immaculate and very neat and clean, keeping entirely in line with the previous reviewers. They left our home after moving all the furniture back to the room and in a very clean condition.
All in all, we are very happy with their work, and would definitely hire them again for other jobs to be done around the house, and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this wonderful review,we appreciate your kind words

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Painting

I had my townhouse painted by Nash. He transformed my dated townhouse into a beautiful bright, up to date place for me to live. Nash was beyond professional, he showed up every day extremely early to work. He was pleasant and accommodating, for weeks. The quality of his work and attention to detail was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed his presence in my home. He was so helpful with all of my interior decorating needs. My family was sad to have the job completed. If you are looking for a fabulous professional painter I strongly recommend Nash at Nashco Painting.

Hi Chris! Thank you so much for the review. I enjoyed painting your home and getting to know you guys. You guys made me feel like part of your family. I will see you soon!

0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Multiple rooms painted

I have recently used Nashco Painting and couldn’t be happier! Their attention to detail and professionalism were top notch! We had 4 rooms painted in our house. I would recommend their services 100%!! Thank you Nashco Painting!

Arun in Brampton
Arun in Brampton

Painting of house

Nash was a very pleasant person to work with on our project. His team performed the job in the time stated and almost finished earlier as he was willing to stay later one evening. Due to my wife and I working the next day we pushed off the project to the next day.
The work was performed well and looks amazing. This wasn't a job that I would have been able to complete as nicely as he did; and that's exactly why we used Nashco.

Hi Arun. It was great meeting you guys. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you!

More about Nashco Painting

At Nashco Painting we take pride in every stroke of our paint brush. Our experts specialize in custom homes, residential painting and condo painting. What sets us apart is our attention to detail and perfectionism on every job big or small.

***

At Nashco, painting is our business – small and large, residential, condo, custom home, and interior and exterior, we do it all. We’ve been painting in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area for over 10 years. Featuring unmatched painting expertise and a level of customer service that never fails to impress our clients, we’ve grown from a small business to one of Toronto’s most well-known names in the painting industry.

Check out our work on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/nashcopainting/