Nashco Painting

Reviews for Nashco Painting

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Nashco painting

We chose Nash to paint our house and it was the best decision we could’ve ever made. He is the best in the business if you’re looking for top quality and attention to detail he is your guy. Nash showed up to work every single day in a timely manner, he is a trustworthy and kind individual who will work with you to achieve the results you desire. He will treat your home with the same care and respect as his own. He does not outsource unqualified painters and everything he does, he does it right! We have a larger home and the job was a bigger contract with a lot of patchwork, staining, sanding and painting. Everything in the home looks immaculate. The level of professionalism and the quality of his work is outstanding. I will recommend him over and over again to everyone I know! I will use him when I paint my basement. He was a joy to have around and very flexible and works very hard to please his clients. I honestly feel if you don’t use nashco you would be missing out.

Painted full house

Nash is excellent. He painted my whole house, efficiently and meticulously. His painting is thorough and careful. He’s very diligent in covering floors and furniture. He is friendly and affable, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Nash.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you

dross2325
dross2325

Painted bathroom

Nash did an amazing job on my bathroom! I was having trouble deciding on a colour and Nash made some excellent suggestions, and in the end, I went with his choice. Nash was not only polite and professional, but his work is immaculate! I would definitely recommend Nashco, you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much! I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of my bathroom.

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review,thank you and we are glad to hear that you were happy with the work

Saili in Toronto
Saili in Toronto

Awesome Awesome Awesome! Professional, Neat, Reliable, Courteous.

We moved into a new house and needed to paint the whole place.
We hired Nashco Painting for the job. We picked out colours and Nash gave great suggestions on some niche colours that would make the place beautiful. He is very knowledgeable about paint brands and style. The painting itself was magnificent and very neat. From all the painters I have ever dealt with, Nash is the best at his craft.
I would definitely recommend him to anyone and will hire him for the next job. He was also very punctual and courteous. Very fair pricing for such a professional job!

Thank you Saili for leaving us a great review it was our pleasure working with you, I am glad we could come together and choose the perfect colors for your beautiful home. we appreciate your business

Painting

Nashco worked in our neighbourhood and we saw a lawn sign from a project he was working on, called and asked him for a quote. He came when he said he would and quickly turned around an estimate for the work. We accepted as it was comparable or better than others we had received and he gave us immediate comfort. His work is thorough, clean, started when he said he would, leaves the job site completely tidy end of each day and he basically painted our entire main floor and portions of the basement, 2nd and 3rd floor with minimal disturbance and the look when finished was what we were hoping for. Very good experience across the board.

Thank you for choosing Nashco painting. I truly appreciate how hospitable you were. I am happy you had a very good experience

Painter

I would absolutely hire Nashco painting again. I had my basement apartment painted. I wasn’t too sure what colour to choose and Nash was very professional, he was knowledgeable about the different colours, the type of paints and contrasts and guided me to choose a beautiful colour. The paint actually made the place looked bigger. He was very accommodating to my schedule and completed the project within a day. I loved the final outcome and my place looked great!

Hi,it was nice working with you and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. we are glad to hear that you loved the quality and service we provided. Thank you

Hanadi in Toronto
Hanadi in Toronto

Professional! Reliable

I would hire Nash with a heart beat for a number of reasons:
1 - He is very professional and courteous when dealing with his clients
2 - He is reliable - he carried out the job on time
3 - Job well done! - Nash painted two accent walls for us which transformed the house
4 - Trustworthy - We had to be at work at the time Nash carried out the job so we had to leave the house key in lock box but Nash was very trust worthy . He finished the job, locked the door and left. And had trust in us that we will pay later (which we did ofcourse :) )

Hi Hanadi, thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to write us a review. much appreciated

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

large painting project

I would hire Nash again in a heartbeat! Professional, reliable and pricing was fair. We originally planned on painting stair pickets and risers, hallway,bathroom, kitchen and family room . we were so impressed with his work that we asked him to stay and also paint our laundry room, basement and bedroom. He also cleaned up thoroughly everyday before he left our home which was much appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. it was a pleasure working with you. i appreciate your hospitality and I am glad to hear you were happy with the quality and service. looking forward to doing more work for you guys

Raffi from Toronto
Raffi from Toronto

Painting and staining

I have hired Nash a few times in the last five years or so. He has always been wonderful. Very professional, humble, honest, and talented! He just finished painting our living room and doing touch ups, as usual, did a great job.

Hi Raffi,thank you so much for the review, its always a pleasure working with you guys

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Interior House Painting

The Team at Nashco painting was amazing to work with when it came to painting the interior of our home. There professionalism and attention to detail has been unmatched by any other painter we've hired in the past. They were able to complete the job on time and on budget and we would highly recommend using them for all your paint work. Thanks Nash!

Thank you Ryan for your business and the review.

More about Nashco Painting

At Nashco Painting we take pride in every stroke of our paint brush. Our experts specialize in custom homes, residential painting and condo painting. What sets us apart is our attention to detail and perfectionism on every job big or small.

***

At Nashco, painting is our business – small and large, residential, condo, custom home, and interior and exterior, we do it all. We’ve been painting in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area for over 10 years. Featuring unmatched painting expertise and a level of customer service that never fails to impress our clients, we’ve grown from a small business to one of Toronto’s most well-known names in the painting industry.