Nordik Windows And Doors

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Nordik Windows And Doors

FRED
FRED

Two second floor windows and one back door and frame.

Each piece was tailored for each application and pre-fabricated off-site at the Nordik manufacturing site. Once completed, each piece was delivered and installed on the same day. The installation people were respectful, prompt and thorough throughout the job. They cleaned up the work sites after each installation and quietly left with many thanks. I will contact this group again without hesitation.

Hi Fred, thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that the installation for your windows and door went well and that you're happy with the new products. Looking forward to working with you again on your next window replacement project.

M from Innisfil
M from Innisfil
2 reviews Barrie, ON

wish we had bought elsewhere

Ordered May 5, 2021 told 16-18 weeks for installation (approx Sept) After many calls to them as they do not keep you informed and a write up on face book, which has been removed they finally magically found our door. Installation Nov 9 between 8 to 10, no show. Again many calls to find out if they were REALLY going to install our door since we have been up since 7:15 am waiting. The installation began at noon as they added a 2nd call in the same time slot that day to the same installers. How do you do that? Everything seemed to go well until 10:30 when we went to lock up and the door would not lock and the alarm contacts had not been put back on door and the other piece is hidden behind the trim they put up. My husband went down when install complete and said he remembered being shown the foot lock. Did the installers not check their work and make sure both locks worked. I called the office and left a message about the problems and that our house is not secure. 4:30 a.m. and I hear a big bank so I am up checking the house and do not feel safe. Luckily we are seniors so at some point I can go back to bed. Luckily I paid by cheque. I have removed the money from that account so they will get paid when they complete the job correctly.

Hello, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. At this time we believe we have come to a resolution and your door lock is functioning well now. We apologize for causing you any undue stress as this should have been checked and functioning properly in the first place. Should you ever require our assistance again with your new patio door, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Matthew
Matthew
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Jacob

Jacob was very responsive and knowledgeable and we were very satisfied with the quality of the windows and the installation. I would highly recommend this company and Jacob as a sales rep.

Connie in Geraldton
Connie in Geraldton

window replacement

After much research we landed on Nordik Windows. We did have a little glitch in that we lost our salesperson and our order was never placed. Nordik very quickly ordered the windows and we had them in 2 weeks. Munkhbat and his crew were fabulous. They installed the new windows respecting our home and were very clean and efficient. We have another set of windows to do plus 2 patio doors and we will definitely use Nordik again and request Munkhbat to be the installers. We love our new windows and all our neighbours do too! Thanks again Nordik.

Thank you Connie for sharing, we're so relived that your order and installation had a happy ending. Thank you for recognizing your installers for their hard work, we are very grateful for this feedback and we know that we are lucky to have them as part of our Nordik team. We very much look forward to working with you again on your next project. Thank you.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Replacement windows and new patio doors

Professional service and great quality product from start to finish. Old windows removed, new ones installed, very happy with the look and added light the windows bring in. The patio doors were installed later than planned due to supply chain delays but the weather has been in our favour! All snug and tucked in for winter! Thanks Nordik!

Hello Barbara, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, we're very pleased to hear that everything has been installed and that you are enjoying the new windows and patio doors.

Front Door

We are very happy with our new door. The whole process was stress free. Laura are sales woman was delightful and very professional. The installers were also very efficient and super nice guys.Would highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review, we hope you love your new door!

Silvercloud in Toronto
Silvercloud in Toronto

Job still not complete after a year

After more than a year, my front door installation job (and the damages caused by the Nordik installers) still is not complete. The first installer (who brought his rude wife along) installed the wrong door, despite the fact that it didn't fit and hinged on the wrong side. They also left a hole where the transom window was supposed to go, because they hadn't brought that with them. (The wife said to me, "it's not that cold; what's your problem?") Debris including broken glass from window replacements was also left around the site. The second installer, months later, wrecked the wall material that had been damaged by the first installer, and didn't even apologize. The sill extension, which I ordered with the whole job back in October 2020, STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED (despite multiple phone calls inquiring)! Communication inside this company is completely dysfunctional. I eventually received followup from the sales guy, who urged a service manager to call me. However, two months later, NO FURTHER ACTION OR CALLS (and his line is no longer in service). Avoid this company like the plague!

Hello Silvercloud, we're sorry to hear that this has been your experience so far. We are very concerned with your feedback and there are clearly many things that need to be addressed. Please reach out to us at reviews@nordik.com so we can get some more information about your order and assist you with coming to a resolution.

Miannacito
Miannacito
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great Window, Terrible installation

window installation was to include windows and interior trim. installers seem to be third party. they showed up with trim that was the incorrect size and I was essentially forced to keep the trim I have. I learned afterwards that they could have easily ordered the correct size. I also have a huge gap in the main family room window where cold draft air from the outside is coming in. installed in June and it has been 4 months with no contact back from installation manager or service call

Hello Miannacito, please get in touch with us at reviews@nordik.com. This should have been corrected for you by now.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Patio door

Had patio doors installed, Installers were very professional and very efficient they were brothers they look very young so I was kind of skeptical I thought they wouldn't be experienced enough but boy was I wrong they were amazing, door looks amazing, great quality and they cleaned up very well lefted no mess behind, very satisfied customer here, wouldn't recommend anyone else thanks
nordik you guys did a great job.

Thank you! Enjoy the new patio doors!

Tom
Tom

New windows

Had windows installed in May 2021. Crew showed up on time and were very friendly and profesional. 2 windows were installed with the wrong size screens which weren't noticed until the crew left . Called Nordik and they sent someone out after a few days who agreed that they were the wrong screens and should not have been installed. He said new screens would be made and installed. Heard nothing for about 5 months until I got a phone message saying the screens were ready and to call to book an installation time. A couple of calls and messages were placed back and forth between us with no install date confirmed. Waited about another few weeks and sent an email to try and get a date set up for the install. This was a week ago and I am still waiting for a call or email from them. It seems like customer service is not a priority when there are issues after the date of installation

Hello Tom, we're very sorry to hear that you have been waiting for this unacceptable amount of time. Please reach out to us at reviews@nordik.com with some more specific information about your order and we will happily assist you in finding a resolution.

More about Nordik Windows And Doors

For over 35 years, Nordik Windows and it's partner companies have been providing the complete customer experience - we manufacture, we install, we service and we back up everything we do with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.

We Manufacture.
We Sell.
We Install.
We Service.
We are one of Canada's largest and fastest growing window and door replacement companies because we provide a complete, worry-free experience.