Eliminex Pest Management

Eliminex Pest Management

Reviews for Eliminex Pest Management

Hirak Kumar Shakhari  in Scarborough
Hirak Kumar Shakhari in Scarborough

Fantastic work. No more bad bugs

I had a problem with bed bugs. I researched online and chose Eliminex Pest Management. They arrived on time with an unmarked vehicle, completed a thorough inspection and explained everything clearly about pre-treatment preparations. They came next day to do the first treatment by using steaming, spraying and dusting. Both technicians came back again two weeks later to finish their second treatment. Since I haven't seen any bed bugs.
I am satisfied with their services. I will definitely call them again if needed.

Thanks for managing time to leave a great review. We always work hard to provide best possible services to our clients.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bed Bug Removal

Had a case of bed bugs and these guys took care of it easily. Courteous and efficient. Would highly recommend!

The instructed us to prepare the rooms a certain way and by making these preparations before hand, the whole process went smoothly.

Thanks for your substantial nice review. Always we try to stand beside you with our best services.

hasan10
hasan10

Pest Control

Pest control in the entire house including basement and mainfloor. They did a great job. My entire house was in very bad condition and the treatment was amazing. The service was very effective and they were very cooperative and helpful while doing the pest control. They were very good at attention to details and took their time to do the job properly. The pest control team was of 2 persons and these guys are simply superb in their job. I would recomend this service from this company to all my friends and relatives without any reservation!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a substantial and nice review. Our efforts are always to provide our customers with best customer service and results.

Surjeet
Surjeet

Whole house including basement

There service is very good and effective. They charge very reasonable for there service. They understand the customer requirement and then act accordingly. Very good customer service I will recommend to my family and friends.

Thanks for your nice words.

Sohel
Sohel

Well done !!!! No more cockroach.

This was my second call to Eliminex as their service result was proven. Firstly, I called them few months back to ask to control mice. But this time, I called them to control cockroaches in my kitchen. Both of them were showed up right on time and treated kitchen and washroom accordingly. After completing the work, they took the time to explain preventive tips to prevent recurrence.
Technicians were polite, friendly, skilled and professional. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your nice words. Always we try to provide the best possible services to our clients.

Pawanism in East York
Pawanism in East York

Great job

Very satisfying....now we are free from bugs...i suggest you this...thankyou so much for the work..your efforts workedout very faster...i really suggest this is best option in toronto to make home free from bugs

Thank you for choosing Eliminex Pest Management. We appreciate you for taking the time to leave us a nice and substantial review! Customer feedback is an integral part in the success of our business. We work really hard to offer possible best services.

More about Eliminex Pest Management

Eliminex Pest Management offers top-quality pest control services in Toronto and its surroundings. We provide affordable, safe, effective and dependable, environment friendly services. Offering Bed Bugs removal, Cockroaches control, Rats and Mice (Rodent) control, Ants control, Flies control, Wasps nest removal and More……. Call 647 303 3423 for a free ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in East York?