Eliminex Pest Management

Pest & Animal Control
Eliminex Pest Management

Reviews for Eliminex Pest Management

Bed Bug Problem

Excellent service - I am very happy with the results. They are professional, experienced, knowledgeable and incredibly kind! They solved my problem right away, for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend.

Thank you for your nice comment.

Bed bug treatment

Had a major bed bug infestation in our place. They treated the whole floor, and after the follow-up treatment we've experienced no signs of bed bugs. Very effective and nice people. It was nice to chat with them a bit too.

Thank you very much for your great review. We always try to provide the best possible services to our clients.

Robert in East York
Robert in East York

Carpenter ants

I called Eliminex Pest Management in the morning with an issue of CARPENTER ANTS at my kitchen and living room and two exterminators showed up by same day noon. They did a thorough inspection, then treated the house. They were skilled, experienced, polite, friendly and courteous. Technicians did a great job! Would highly recommend this company.

Your opinion is important to us. Thank you for your feedback.

Fantastic Work

Fantastic work. They did through removal of cockroaches. It's about two weeks, I have not seen any of the nasty insect. Technicians who arrived in time, were friendly, polite, skilled and knowledgeable.

Thanks you for your feedback. Your opinion is important to us.

No more Bed Bugs! Great work!

I hired Eliminex to remove bed bugs from my apartment. They discussed everything as well as client's preparations before coming. They did a very good job and price was very affordable and resonable. Thanks Eliminex Pest Management.

Thank you very much for your nice review.

rakb in East York
rakb in East York

great and unique work

Infested with the bug in my house is terrible but totally managed it by Eliminex pest control. I recommend all the eliminex pest control for bugand cookroach conrol. Great work with affordable money.

Thanks for your nice words. Always we try to surve you the best.

Ayub in East York
Ayub in East York

Protect

Two months ago I hired Eliminex to control cockroaches in my house. Their performance was excellent, still my house is free from cockroaches. The technicians were showed up on time, sincere, skilled and friendly. They explained me the procedure prior starting.I recommend them to all.

Thanks for your nice comment.

Abdullah  in East York
Abdullah in East York

Great job

Great job done by them when they were hired. I highly recommend this company for any type pest control service. Their price is reasonable and they always try to perform their best.

Thanks for your nice comment.

Rakib in East York
Rakib in East York

Great work on Bed bug control

Excellent services at amazing prizes. They are professional and dedicated.

I live in cresent town but management of cresent town failled to eradicate the bed bugs. After that I call ELIMINEX PEST MANAGEMENT, they done total eradicatication of bugs perfectly.
I highly recommend all to ELIMINEX PEST MANAGEMENT.

THANK YOU for your wonderful feedback. We always work hard to do our work perfectly to make our clients happy. We appreciate your business and support.

ho_kako
ho_kako

Mice control

I had a mice problem in my house early in the last winter. Two technician arrived on time and did a full inspection inside and out to find out any entry point to prevent further entry from outside. They also discussed about the problems and possible solutions. They placed bait stations with poison inside. It’s been three months no mice seen in my house. No doubt, I would recommend Eliminex pest management who are looking for pest control service.

Thanks for your nice feedback. Always we try to serve you the best.

More about Eliminex Pest Management

Eliminex Pest Management offers top-quality pest control services in Toronto and its surroundings. We provide affordable, safe, effective and dependable, environment friendly services. Offering Bed Bugs removal, Cockroaches control, Rats and Mice (Rodent) control, Ants control, Flies control, Wasps nest removal and More……. Call 647 303 3423 for a free ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in East York?