Art Homes

Melanie Turner in Edmonton
Melanie Turner in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

ART HOME BUILDERS IN EDMONTON

I have been house hunting for over 4 months, my realtor and I have been to 10 different builders and dozens of private listings. We have looked at every possible option: used, quick possessions and complete from scratch builds. I have decided to go with Art Homes for many different reasons. First of all they are the only builder I visited that did not bash the other builders to make themselves and their product look better. They were incredibly respectful to me, my realtor and the competition.
Secondly, just like their name says they are completely custom and most of the products for your home that are upgrades with other builders comes standard with them. Every build they do is unique and high quality. You don't have to select packages and get some of the things you want, you pick every finish, color and style that you prefer. Lastly they have excellent and quick customer service without pushy sales tactics. I am just passing the permits and drawing approval stage and so far would recommend them to all of my friends, family, and co-workers.

02020709a in Edmonton
02020709a in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Art Custom Homes

> ART Homes offers the best upgrades for the best price compared to what other builders offer, but also delivers the quality and experience. The builder and sales team deliver a great experience through the entire process from the beginning to the completion. After the possession, the builder makes sure there customers are happy with the final product. Arman who is in charge ensures the best experience possible and is very accommodating with last minute customized requests or changes. I highly recommend ART Homes and his team as they ensure the best experience possible. ART Homes built the dream house for us.

Looking for Builders pros in Edmonton?