MDB Contracting

Reviews for MDB Contracting

1520 R.
1520 R.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roofing, Fences, and More!

My business partner and I were very impressed with the quality of the work that MDB Contracting performed. Matthew and his team are great people to deal with and having earned their trust on the first project as now turned into over 5 projects.... and the counting continues! I've had their team do roofing, fencing, and other custom wood work. Great work MDB!! I

Thanks Max. Im looking forward to our future projects together

780-236-9378
Spruce Grove
AB
T7X 0B9

He was very easy to deal with he even got it done earlier than planned looks amazing and he did half the house in 1 day plus the price was good

Thanks Shawn it was a pleasure doing business with you

Rollie
Rollie
1 review Edmonton, AB

reshingling roof ( material supplied by owner.)

nice shingling job, a bit untidy , details( i e prep work) needs more attention but overall job well done.

Thanks Rollie. Sorry if you thought I was a bit untidy. Hope to do business with you again.

Brad
Brad
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Asphalt shingle roof

These days it's difficult to find tradesmen who show up with the skills they promised or sometimes even show up.
I was really impressed with Matt. He showed up to do the work as scheduled and even persevered in some pretty high winds that I'm sure made him wish he was home.
I'm very happy with the work he did installing some troublesome laminated shingles. It was obvious he had the "skills",
I would definitely recommend him and his crew.

Thanks Brad. I hope to do business with you again in the future

jojo
jojo
1 review Edmonton, AB

Emergency roof repair (Jan 2018) and partial shingles replacement/truss repair (May 2018)

Matt arrived on time for all his appointments (on-site estimates and actual days of work). Very professional, provided great advice, gave different options and presented very competitive prices. Very flexible with scheduling. Did thorough and detailed work. Cleaned up after completing both jobs.

I was impressed by Matt’s work ethics and quality of work last January that I immediately informed him that I want him to come back to do another job in the spring. Matt phoned early May to remind me and was very accommodating with my availability.

I already asked him for an estimate for a possible job in the fall. Matt also provided me an estimate of the cost to replace the roof of my detached garage, which I planned to do in 2-3 years time.

In an industry where bogus and fly-by-night contractors abound (very reason why Matt had to do the partial repair of my roof caused by my previous roofers), Matt stands out by being honest and prividing good service.

Matt already completed 2 projects for me and I will not hesitate to call him again. If that is not proof enough of Matt’s integrity and workmanship, then I don’t know what is.

Thank you Jojo. It was a pleasure doing business with you

More about MDB Contracting

Great roofs for great people by great people.
Timeless Workmanship