We Care Restoration

Scott L.
Scott L.
1 review Fort Saint John, BC

Commercial building renovations/remeditations

Jack and his crew have undertaken several jobs on my buildings in the last six months including drywall, painting, mold remediation and even an unexpected sewer backup. Jack provided an immediate response in the sewer backup when I was unable to attend the building and dealt with it as if he owned the building. Very much appreciated and impressive. If you own a building, you understand the need for speed.
All work has been done professionally and any decisions were discussed with myself prior to completion. There were no surprises, and pricing is reasonable and in my opinion very fairly valued.
We Care Restoration is now my preferred contractor and I have added them to my speed dial!

Thank you very much scott, Jack and the crew of we care restoration Ltd appreciate that you give us some of your time to right this impressive review and we care look forward to keep giving you the best services in the future 😀

More about We Care Restoration