Pristine Window Cleaning

HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Vaughan  >  Pristine Window Cleaning

Reviews for Pristine Window Cleaning

A MacLachlan in Toronto
A MacLachlan in Toronto

Eaves cleaning and installation of gutter covers

I wanted to get my eaves cleaned and covered. Jacob arrived very quickly to give me an estimate. I felt he gave me a very honest assessment of the situation; straightforward with no upsell. He did the work within a few days of the initial estimate and was friendly and professional to deal with, explaining what he was doing every step of the way. My eaves are now clear, covered with leaf guards and secured where they were coming loose. I'm very happy! Thank you Jacob.

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto

Pristine Eavestroughs

It's a pleasure to write a review for Jacob. He has enthusiasm, energy, and is a hard worker. All are important attributes to have to succeed in business. He did a great job. He came back when I asked him to check another part of the eaves trough. I've already recommended him to my friends. Most importanly, I trusted him.
Same time year I will hire him.
Yours truly,
Sara W.

Elia Miceli in Hamilton
Elia Miceli in Hamilton

Exterior and interior windows

Called Pristine Window Cleaning and asked for a quote. Jacob came by that same day to quote my windows and set-up an appointment with me within the week. I found the customer service to be excellent and I was very happy with the job. Top-quality job.

It's great to hear that you were happy with the service. It is my pleasure to leave your windows gleaming.

rebecca.rossi
rebecca.rossi
1 review , ON

Window Cleaning

Pristine Window Cleaning did an amazing job on my windows. They offer excellent customer service and were very friendly. They worked with my schedule and got the job done promptly. Expert job! Would recommend.

Thank you Rebecca! We are glad you are happy with our service and appreciate the feedback.

More about Pristine Window Cleaning

Cleaning windows and eavestroughs all over the GTA!
Servicing houses all over the GTA, Pristine Window Cleaning has your back.

We guarantee customer satisfaction with every job. We offer clean, professional, and emergency services.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Get top quality assistance Our team of experts are here to help with any service you need Window Cleaning Keep your windows clean and let the sun shine through. Our window cleaning experts will leave your house sparkling! Eavestrough Cleaning Eavestroughs can be tough to get to and need to be maintained to prevent any unwanted damages. Count on us to get those tough to reach spots!
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Please ask for more details.