Yard Dawgs Ltd

Reviews for Yard Dawgs Ltd

mo.akl
mo.akl

Lawn Care

Great work ethic and quality. They definitely know what they are doing and would highly recommend for your next cut or any lawn care/landscaping work. I've been enjoying their services for 2 years.

You're an absolutely pleasure to work with Moh! Thank you.

Joe
Joe

Landscaping

We had a great experience with Yard Dawgs on a major transformation of our front and back yards. We had our own designs we'd drawn out and they were able to stay true to those designs but also came forward with a lot of great ideas too. We'd had a few other estimates and Yard Dawgs were very competitively priced. More than that though, they won us over with their enthusiasm and integrity.

Don't be worried that they are too young, these are experienced, knowledgeable and highly skilled young men. In addition, the entire crew was very professional in appearance, attire and language, hard-working, and always pleasant to deal with. They seem to truly enjoy the work, and were very dedicated to ensuring that we were happy with the results.

We have received many compliments on the work. In the back yard, the deck they created for us was extremely complicated and yet they completed it with tremendous skill and ingenuity. It is with great pride that we will show off what has to be one of the most unique decks in the entire city. How many people can say they have two 60-year-old trees growing right through their deck?

The walkway and patio that they created with paver bricks looks great and we are certain to enjoy it for many years to come. It too presented some challenges due to the tree roots and the lack of proper grading our yard had previously. But again, the Yard Dawgs team were up to the challenge and we are thrilled with the result. We love all the planter boxes and especially love the pond with the wonderful fountain that gives our yard a tranquil and relaxing sound. Thanks to the Yard Dawgs, our landscaping looks fantastic!

Joe, it was an amazing experience to transform your backyard. You were incredible to work with and we know your landscape will bring you much joy for the years to come!

paulescaravage
paulescaravage

Lawn Maintenance

They are friendly, consistent, and clean up after themselves! Choose these guys and you won’t be disappointed.

We love taking care of your property, Paul!

chrisp
chrisp

Power Raking

Very thorough work, efficient , quick, with friendly and diligent staff. Will certainly get them next year and highly recommend the service.

Chris, we have truly enjoyed coming back year after year

mutzbauer
mutzbauer

Spring yard clean up.

The crew showed up right on time the morning we expected them. They came to the door and introduced themselves and even shook my hand, which I thought was very nice. They cleaned up very well after the work was done and answered any questions I had. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them to others!

We were delighted to help with your project ! Thank you so much.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Lawn maintaince

Excellent service and amazing customer experience. Yard dawgs went above and beyond to meet my needs and make sure my lawn was perfect! I would recommend them to anyone looking for affordable lawn maintanince and a personable customer experience!

Thank you so much! Your words are much appreciated.

eerthompson
eerthompson

Lawn service

Customer service was friendly, polite and helpful. Work was done well and on time. They tidied up after they were done. Prices were reasonable. I would definitely recommend them.

Erin, thank you so much! We're looking forward to the years to come working with you.

Dianne
Dianne

Spring yard cleanup.

This is the 4th year we have hired Yard Dawgs to Spring Clean our yard. We have a very large lot with a ton of leaves.. a lot of work. Yard Dawgs has done an exceptional job each time.. and the staff has always been very hard working and courteous.

Dianne, thanks so much! It's been our privilege to come back year after year !

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Beautiful Life Package

I contacted Yard Dawgs after seeing a post on social media about their services. The staff were polite and professional on the phone, making sure I knew of the time window in which they could show up and take care of my lawn.

The staff then showed up to my house. They greeted me at the door and then aerated, power raked, fertilized and seeded my lawn. They did a thorough job, and the vacuum cleaned up the dead grass kicked up by the power rake. In a matter of a few days, I noticed my lawn looking healthier, thicker and greener. I will definitely use Yard Dawgs again next year and will recommend them to friends and colleagues.

Thank you so much for these kind words ! We loved serving you!

More about Yard Dawgs Ltd

Welcome to Yard Dawgs

We are a professional landscape and lawn care company that have been in business for the past 6 years serving Calgary and surrounding areas.

We Make First Impressions Great.

Our promise is that while working, we will represent your home professionally. Our staff are always uniformed, groomed, and excited to be serving you.

Strong communication is something we live by. We show up when we say we will and when you reach out to us we answer promptly.

We stand by our reviews and our satisfaction is based on yours. Let us impress you this season.

Our lawn care services include aeration, power raking, fertilizing and weed control services. We also offer residential and commercial mowing in Calgary and surrounding areas.

We have the right tools, equipment and people to get the job done right and on time!

Thank you for your time, and we hope your choose Yard Dawgs for your next project!