Yard Dawgs Lawn Care

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Yard Dawgs Lawn Care

Loretta H.
Loretta H.

Friendly service tech, email inquiries responded to quickly

In spite of uncooperative weather, Yard Dawgs adapted by making multiple trips to do what they could when they could. Nathan was able to get my fertilizer applied today with weed control to happen when weather is right. My dandelions get to live another day! He was friendly, explained everything and was quick to get the job done. Thanks Nathan!

Lori in Calgary
Lori in Calgary

88-royal oak terrace nw

Professionalism was brilliant. The technician Zach Who did my yard today aerating and over seeding listen to everything that I asked him to pay more attention to in our yard. This is the second year for us using Yard Dogs☺️ Going from no grass at all really? To green grass coming up this year. Very satisfied with the overall experience with this company.

thanks so much for your kind words and business Lori!! we appreciate it so much!

Alain in Okotoks
Alain in Okotoks

Lawn Maintenance

It is an exceptional company with quality service in the field and communication wise. You choose your package, you pay and they deliver with knowledgeable and quality lawn technicians.
Will be a repeat customer!

Thank you so much for your kind words and your business !! We will continue to meet and exceed you lawn care needs and expectations!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Weed control and Airation

This company is amazing...I originally went with yard dawgs because of its relatively good prices compared to other companies, but after using them last year I could tell a noticeable difference in my lawn very quickly. The weeds were gone never to be seen again (as long as I had them regularly attend to it) and my grass became greener. Even the process for setting up lawn care was unmatched. Only roughly 30 seconds after giving them my address and what needed to be done, they came up with a reasonable estimate. I used them last year and I've called ahead too schedule my work for this year too. I am very excited to see the manic they work on my lawn...Thank you Yard Dawgs!!!

Ian in Calgary
Ian in Calgary

Lawn Services

A neighbor had Yard Dawgs sign on their lawn so decided to call and obtained a quote. I did price comparison with some larger firms but decided to support a local lawn care company . It was a good decision - professional, efficient and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend Yard Dawgs, hence the 10 score!

Great company to deal with!

We had been looking after our own fertilizing and weed control for many years and this year gave up as we could not keep up with the weeds. Hired Yard Dawgs and after their first application of weed control and fertilizer, our lawn has never looked better! On top of the lawn service they provide, the customer service is top notch - quick replies and very friendly. We like that we are supporting a Calgary company (and for us in Scenic Acres, a community started company). We have already referred them to family and neighbours. It takes a lot to impress me and they have done it. Highly recommend. A+++++

semarsha19 in Calgary
semarsha19 in Calgary

Great service, professional employees

This was my first time using a professional lawn care service company in Calgary. I bought a Pomeranian package with weed control and I couldn’t be happier with the results! James and Liam are both highly professional and really know their stuff. I’m looking forward to my next service with Yard Dawgs. Do yourself a favour and book with this team— I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Tom in Calgary
Tom in Calgary

Aeration and Power Rake

The team were extremely professional - in appearance, performance of work and communication. They did their work quickly and we will definitely use them again next year. Our yard looks great.

Thank you very much for your review, Tom! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to providing a quality service every year

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Yard services

I have used Yard Dawgs for the last 5 years and have been completely satisfied with their services. They are professional and pleasant and most importantly very efficient and effective with the services. Would recommend them to anyone.

thank you so much ! We are so happy you are delighted with our services and thank you especially for being such a loyal client to us!

Lawn Care

These guys are so great. Very polite, communicative and professional. Exceptional Service! Will definitely hire them again!

Thank you so much for your kind words ! We are so happy you are satisfied with our lawn care services so far and we look forward to continuing throughout the season

More about Yard Dawgs Lawn Care

If you're looking for a beautiful lawn this Spring and Summer, you've come to the right company. We make turf green, luscious, and weed free. Everything we do is safe for children and your pets.

We are family run lawn care company that have been in business for the past 7 years serving Calgary. We do believe that your lawn is your home's first impression and we are here to ensure it's a great one! We are operating and full force during Covid - 19 and are keeping our staff employed and working hard.

Our promise is that while working, we will represent your home professionally. You always get a notification a day before we come by and our crews always call you when they are on their way to your property. Our staff are always uniformed, groomed, and excited to be serving you. Strong communication is something we live by. We show up when we say we will and when you reach out to us we answer promptly.We stand by our reviews and our satisfaction is based on yours. Let us impress you this season.

Our lawn care services include aeration, power raking, fertilizing and weed control services.

Thank you for your time, and we're your lawn's best friend!