All In One Building Maintenance Ltd

All In One Building Maintenance Ltd

Reviews for All In One Building Maintenance Ltd

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent Handyman Services

Sahib did an excellent job taking care of multiple jobs at my North Van home (fixing doors/kitchen cabinets, installing baby gates, hanging heavy mirrors/paintings, installing difficult Ikea furniture, securing dressers to walls, etc.)
Thanks Sahib!

Ajay in Toronto
Ajay in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Renovation

Sahib is the only contractor I will ever recommend to anyone for their reno projects. Size does not matter and complicated projects dont stop Sahib from taking on them. He did our kicthen, tiles, fireplace, mouldings, paint, flooring... I hope I am not missing anything. He is very practical in his suggestions, he is creative, punctual, always available on phone and plans and schedules ahead, trustworthy. He is the only contractor I have seen who cleans up after his job is done! Excellent job Sahib!

Anar Uddin in Vancouver BC
Anar Uddin in Vancouver BC
1 review Vancouver, BC

Tv mount and handyman service

Sahib is a very professional tidy and quick handyman, he installed my tv mount and mounted my Dyson vacuum very quickly at an affordable price, he is very polite and I will be using his services from now on

Drywall repair in skylight bay

Sahib paid close attention to what we were looking for and delivered on a small but important job. He called in advance to confirm our appointment and then showed up when he said he would. Sahib did a great job and cleaned up everything after the job.

Part of the work was in a very awkward spot - a skylight over a stair case. Sahib took the time to figure out the best and safest way to approach the work and then followed through.

We would not hesitate to recommend the quality of Sahib's work.
Jimmy & Sharon

Grace in Vancouver
Grace in Vancouver
1 review , ON

Weather stripping installation

We hired All In One to install a weather stripping on our front door. Sahib was easy to talk to and upfront about the cost. I would use his company again for future work on my property.

rajvinder.m
rajvinder.m
1 review Richmond, BC

Home renovation

Amazing work, great product and on time. Legitamate prices and great advice on what is needed and what is not and also where the money on products is worth it.

Anushukla932
Anushukla932
1 review Surrey, BC

House renovation

They did work very perfectly
Most thing they did all work in time period
And it’s very neet and clean
Thnx for them

More about All In One Building Maintenance Ltd

Nice guy...good service...honest work.