Wise Guys Contractors

Norm in Halton
Norm in Halton
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Concrete curb

Estimator gave several valued suggestions on how to do the job. Work was done in a timely manner. The team was friendly and competent. Very pleased with the quality.

Thanks Norm for taking the time to write us a great review. it was a pleasure working for you and please do not hesitate to use us in the future.

Sean in Burlington
Sean in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing Job and More to Come

I can’t say enough about Wayne and his wife and the rest of his crew.
I contacted Wayne last fall to quote me on re-doing my garage floor and front walkway in the early spring of this year. He showed up as complete professional and gave me a fair quote. He not only did that but explained in detail exactly why things had to be done in a certain way and gave my wife and I a detailed breakdown of timeline and cost.
When the job was completed Wayne followed up with my family to make sure that everything was up to our standards. The job was completed on time and on budget, a looks absolutely amazing.
We are having Wayne and his crew to return this fall to do our driveway and again next spring to re-do the concrete patio in our backyard next spring.
There’s an old saying, “ you get what you pay for”. I would have paid more for the level and quality of workmanship and professionalism from Wayne and WiseGuys.
WiseGuys is the best contractor out there for concrete and I would and have recommended this company to family and friends numerous times.
WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU REALLY SOON!

Wow, thanks for the amazing words Sean. we can't wait to return to finish the driveway we love working for you guys. and if you want I have no problems charging you a little bit more for the work in the fall LOL ;) see you soon pal. Cheers!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Concrete

I want to share a great experience with Wise Guys. They arrived on time and were very efficient and finished the work within a couple of hours. We advised them what we wanted and they focused on our needs and went above and beyond our expectations. They were very professional and clean. The team was amazing and did excellent work! We highly recommend them and look forward to future projects with this great team.

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to see a happy customer. Please don't hesitate to use us for any future work you may have. Cheers!

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Excellent Service! Excellent Product

From start to finish, Wayne guided us through the design, install and finishing touches of our new front porch and walkway.
The workmanship is great, his team is friendly and professional, and the minor weather related delays were clearly communicated.
From one contractor to another, thank you Wayne for the great work, fair price and for making us feel comfortable and informed the whole time!

I appreciate the compliments and great review Ben. We are glad you and your wife are happy. It was our pleasure and don't hesitate to call for any future work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Exposed concrete

Workmanship was horrible. We want them to put exposed concrete but this is so exposed , the pebbles are rolling all over the driveway I tried to contact Wayne and he would never respond. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for the review. wanting to clarify that the complaint is, the exposed is too exposed? This is a first for us, we are sorry you dislike it. We haven't received any calls regarding the issue, it would be nice to know who this is to address issue. We work unpredictable hours, and get a lot of calls, if no message is left than you probably won't get a call back. We apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Ranbir
Ranbir

Concrete Pad

I discovered Wise Guys Contactors at Homestar, and they were accommodating. Not only did they remove the 6 yards of recycled gravel the previous contractor had put down, but they dag down to put the concrete pad as flush with the grade as possible. Throughout my project, the entire team at Wise Guys was professional and answered any questions I had made changes to the project that I wanted to do. There were a few delays to the project due to weather, but they constantly communicated about the delays via text messages or phone calls. My wife and I are pleased with their work, and we would recommend Wise Guys for any concrete work to our friends and family.

Thanks for the great review Ranbir!! It was a pleasure working for you. Don't hesitate to call us again in the future. Cheers!

7’ wide, 20’ long front walkway.

Great service, quality workmanship. Great attention to detail. Built walkway around my existing plant garden. Not a damaged leaf!
Great clean up as well!

Thank you for the great review. Don't hesitate to call us for any future work.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Front Walkway

I had been looking for somebody to do my front walk way after a few failed attempts with other companies I found Wayne and his team at Wise Guys. They came through and provided a reasonable quote and timeline for the job.
The whole team was great and got the job done right and on time. Would highly recommend them.

Hey, thanks for the review Mauricio. It was a pleasure working with you. Any future work you may have, please, don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy you loved the work sir. Cheers.

A. Bassett
A. Bassett

Concrete sidewalk, walkways, stairs and porch.

Wise Guys did an extensive job which involved removing existing walkways in our side and back yard. Right from the start, they were very professional, efficient and very personable. Everything was well-coordinated, their team was hardworking and the results were excellent. They even went beyond what was agreed upon by providing extra details and finishes. We had a very positive experience and would recommend them highly.

we thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to write us a review. please don't hesitate to use us for any future work. We absolutely loved working for your mom. cheers and happy New Year

Dana in Hamilton
Dana in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom reno

Wise guys contractors were extremely professional and efficient. Timely quotes were provided. Excellent knowledge base. Wise guys was able to diagnose and fix some structural issues regarding my bathtub. They installed a new bathtub and surrounding tile. Tile work was well done. Clean up after job was excellent. I would highly recommend these contractors.

Hi Dana. Thank you for the great review. we appreciate the kind words. Don't hesitate to use us for any future projects you have.

More about Wise Guys Contractors

We make your home dream be a reality

At Wise Guys, we are trained to know what customers desire and suit their needs. We take pride in pouring our concrete at a maximum 4 inch slump. That means our workers earn their money by working hard to create leveled surfaces without the concrete being so wet that it is self leveling. We don’t believe in cutting corners.