Wise Guys Concrete Inc.

Mississauga ON L5A 2T9
Wise Guys Concrete Inc.

Reviews for Wise Guys Concrete Inc.

g.fiacco
g.fiacco

concrete forming

Finish on time for the price quoted.
Professional team and efficient.
Good quality work from the wise guys crew.

thanks for the review Gessie. we appreciate your business

Larry in Mississauga
Larry in Mississauga

Concrete steps and sidewalks

On the recommendation of a neighbour, I went onto the Homestars website looking for a concrete contractor.
I just cannot say enough about Wayne and his company Wise Guys Concrete. After agreeing to a time for an initial quote, Wayne and his assistant showed up promptly at the agreed upon time. They both took time to answer all my questions concerning new concrete steps and sidewalks on both sides of the garage. I was then happy to sign a contract, with a deposit, and set a start date for work to commence. Although there were three different days of setbacks due to intermittent rain, Wayne and his competent crew finished the job to my satisfaction. Wayne also put my mind at ease by stating that if there were any problems in the future he would come back and fix them. There are none so far.
It was a great experience for me to watch Wise Guys Concrete company throughout the job. Everyone answered all my questions and happily agreed to reconfigure the concrete forms to my satisfaction at three different times.
Everything was cleaned up after the job and left neat and tidy.
I highly recommend Wayne and his Wise Guys Concrete company for great work at a reasonable price.

NOTE: Work was done in the fall of 2018 and I am writing this review in the spring of 2019 living with the new steps and sidewalks through the winter. I strongly advise that you take Wayne's suggestion of a brushed concrete finish rather than a smooth finish for steps and walkways. We had no worries at all walking safely on the brushed concrete finish when it was wet from rain or snow.
Thank you Wise Guys Concrete.

Wow Larry, thank you sooo much for the outstanding rewiew. It really was a pleasure doing work for you and your wife. Im glad you loved our work, and we would be happy to return for any future project. Again, thank you for choosing wise guys.

Roland in Toronto
Roland in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

front steps and walkway

They did a great job resurfacing and extending our front landing and steps last year. We have invited them back to do our back patio, walkway and driveway edges this year.

Thanks for the review roland. We cant wait to return. Thanks for choosing wise guys.

Sean in Oakville
Sean in Oakville

Concrete Patio, Entrance, Walkways and Curbs

Thank you for working tirelessly to make our house look great again. They did a fantastic job excavating a previous poorly done concrete job and replacing with with a quality, beautiful looking product. Very happy with the finished work. True to his word, the owner returned without question to fix a couple small issues. Awesome work guys!

thank you so much for the review Sean it was a pleasure doing work at your house so happy that I could help make your house look beautiful again.

Sam
Sam

Backyard Patio

Wayne the owner of the company is a very honest guy and his prices are so reasonable. After he finished his job there were some minor issues to be fixed. He was very honest and mentioned them to me and promised to fix them without any dispute. He always tries his best to make me happy with the final look of the patio.

thank you very much Sam it was a pleasure doing work at your house. I really hope you enjoy your new backyard. thank you for choosing Wise Guys concrete

More about Wise Guys Concrete Inc.

At Wise Guys, we are trained to know that the wetter the concrete is poured the weaker your concrete will be. We take pride in pouring our concrete at a maximum 4 inch slump. That means our workers earn their money by working hard to create leveled surfaces without the concrete being so wet that it is self leveling. We don’t believe in cutting corners.