Gotcha Covered North Kitchener And Waterloo

Sean &.
Sean &.
1 review Richland, WA

Main floor reno

Georgia and Lawrence took time with us to learn what we wanted and created a look based on that. She wanted to be sure we were satisfied and happy so she revised the plan until we were. We love the final look!

Teanote63 in Waterloo
Teanote63 in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Living, Dining and Family Room Project

If you are looking for help to get your windows covered, Georgia and Lawrence at Gotcha Covered in Waterloo, Ontario is the team for you. What a lovely and talented couple who were so generous with their time and attention to exactly what I needed to cover my windows. They were extremely particular to make sure I was totally in love with my final product. Which I am! What a pleasure doing business with them.

Jean Ramautor in Kitchener
Jean Ramautor in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Drapery and Upholstering

I had a great experience working with the Gotcha Covered Kitchener Team. They Reupholstered our dining room table chairs and did Drapery Panels for our Living Room. I needed to have the work completed as soon as possible because I was having visitors. I was very busy and left it for the last minute.I contacted Gotcha Covered Kitchener Team and ask

I had a great experience working with the Gotcha Covered Kitchener Team. They Reupholstered our dining room table chairs and did Drapery Panels for our Living Room. I asked for a quote and we agreed on a price. I asked if is possible to have the work completed before my visitors arrive. They said that this is a very short time frame, but they will try their best to see what they can do for me.
Georgia is professional, punctual,polite and knows how to get things done within a short time frame, she came through for us and we love the outcome. Thumbs up to the team for a lovely job! We will definitely recommend them to our family,friends and clients.
A Job well done Georgia ! "

Thank you very much for your business Jean and Chetram. It was our pleasure working with both of you!

K W.
K W.
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Window coverings

Working with Georgia and Lawrence was a great experience. They brought samples to our home and helped make our decisions easy. We are so pleased with the service and product provided!

Karen and Rick, Thank you very much for your business. It was a real pleasure working with both of you!

Joanne
Joanne
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Window coverings

Excellent advice and customer service and so friendly and pleasant to deal with. Have already recommded them!

It was our pleasure working with you Joanne and your husband Larry. We are looking forward to continued relations. Thanks again for your business we appreciate it very much!

Scott
Scott
0 reviews New Hamburg, ON

Window coverings

Georgia and Lawrence are true pros and customer service specialists. Very responsive and quick to solve any issues that came up. Great work!

Lilliane and Scott, It was a real pleasure working with both of you. Thank you very much for your business!

delvin_rashid@hotmail.com in Kitchener
D. R.
1 review Kitchener, ON

Blinds

One of the best companies that I have had the pleasure of dealing with Georgia and her husband were super nice extremely helpful and made sure we were happy with the product that we were getting. I will definitely be recommending them to our customers family and friends.

Zaky and Delvin, thank you very much for your business. It was a real pleasure working with both of you and meeting your lovely family!

Drew in Waterloo
Drew in Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Very attentive service, great looking blinds

We met Georgia and Lawrence through a home show in the winter. They worked with us to select and install blinds for our family room, bedrooms and the balcony of a condo. They are very easy to work with. We are really happy with the results. I recommend that you consider them for your window coverings.

Drew and Heather, thank you very much for your business. It was a real pleasure working with both of you and your Mom!

fredlynvanderveen in Kitchener
fredlynvanderveen in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

mortorized dual shade for sliding balcony door

I needed a very specific, yet beautiful covering for a challanging window. Georgia and Lawrence from Gotcha Covered - Waterloo took great care of my concerns and balcony door. They were very knowledgable, professional, punctual, upfront about tthe pricing and had my order delivered and installed in record time. I orderd the motorized shade and Lawrence made sure all was in working order before handing over the remote! Geoorgia has a flair for style and shared her gift as I struggled with color/design choice. I highly recommend Gotcha Covered and Georgia / Lawrence team.

Thank you very much Lyn. It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Gotcha Covered North Kitchener And Waterloo

Your Needs. Your Style. Our Expert Guidance.
Window coverings play a major role in the entire look and feel of your home. At Gotcha Covered, we’re committed to helping you get the most out of every single room in your house. We proudly offer custom window treatments, including blinds, draperies, shutters, and more that can take your home from drab to fab!

Whether you want to improve the style and function of your living room, are seeking energy efficient window treatment options, or want to create a cozy atmosphere throughout your home, our expert consultants can help. We’ll come to your home for a free design consultation to take a look at your specific needs and work to understand your goals. From there, we’ll help you find the perfect window covering solution, customized to your preferences and your budget.

WHAT ARE YOUR NEEDS?
Addressing Any Problems You May Have
Gotcha Covered has been helping our clients come up with window treatment solutions for years. We understand that some steps of the process may be stressful. Unexpected struggles can arise if you’re looking for a specific product. Regardless of what your needs are, you can count on us to help.

Once we identify what your needs are, we can get your project moving and provide you with the solutions you’re looking for. No matter what your budget may be, we promise to find products in your price range that you’ll love for your home.

We are happy to address and resolve your needs, even if:
You need inspiration
You are on a budget
You want a designer look in your home
You have a specific window challenge
You’ve never purchased before
You’re looking for basic blinds
You’re ready to get started

OUR SERVICE PLEDGE
At Gotcha Covered, we appreciate and respect our clients. We pledge to provide high-quality products and services that will exceed your expectations and add beauty and value to your environment. We are committed to maintaining our relationship with our clients long after the sale.

Check us out here:

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
We also offer innovative motorized window top coverings and smart, energy-efficient window coverings for homes and commercial buildings. We invite you to check out our products and learn more about your different options. Feeling inspired? Get in touch with us to schedule your complimentary in-home or in-office consultation with our experts! Vertical blinds Aluminum blinds Faux wood blinds Vinyl blinds Cellular blinds Honeycomb blinds Fabric blinds Sheer blinds S-curve blinds Woven wood panel tracks Sheer drapery Panels Solar panel tracks Fabric drapes/curtains Drapery hardware Custom wood shutters Vinyl shutters PolyCORE shutters Wood composite shutters Cellular shades Pleated shades Woven wood shades Roman shades Sunscreens/roller shades Patterned shades Banded shades Outdoor shades Drapery rods/hardware Custom bedding Pillows
Install or Replace Exterior Shutters Install or Replace Indoor Shutters Install Electronic Drape, Shade or Blind Opener Install or Replace Blinds and Shades Install or Replace Drapes and Curtains Install or Replace Blinds and Shades Blinds or Shades Repair Install or Replace Drapes and Curtains Install Electronic Drape, Shade or Blind Opener Install or Replace Exterior Shutters Install or Replace Indoor Shutters
Your Needs. Your Style. Our Guidance. When you think of beautiful interior design, what comes to mind? Most people would say bright paint or stylish furniture. However, it’s really the window coverings who are the unsung heroes of home décor. Whether you want to modernize a space with wooden shutters or make a room feel more inviting with bamboo shades, the right window treatments have the ability to tie a look together. Turn to Gotcha Covered for quality window coverings services from professionals who genuinely care. Did you know that when it comes to your windows, you have more options than blinds? (Not that we don’t love them, we do!). But with so many different options, it can be overwhelming to choose the right product for you. At Gotcha Covered, our professional window blinds, shutters, and shades experts provide comprehensive consultations to help you choose the right look for your commercial or residential property. Unlike other companies who try to push standard products on their customers, we take the time to understand each client’s vision before creating a customized window treatment or solution.
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on service provided.