Rick's Tile Installation

Shaun in Milton
Shaun in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Backsplash

What a great job Rick did for us and our backsplash he was very clean and professional we are extremely happy with his work and his help in picking our tiles and pattern. Highly recommend him for any and all tile work.

Thank you for the great review, I appreciate the hospitality that you gave us while we were there. I will be more than happy to help you out with any other project you have.

Rich in Toronto
Rich in Toronto

Fantastic job on kitchen backsplash

Rick did a fantastic job on the kitchen back splash. Very friendly, hard working and clean. I would definitely use him again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Thanks Rick!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to help you out and beautifying your kitchen.

Fawad
Fawad

Bathroom Reno

Ricks craftsmanship is like artwork. He takes pride in his work. Very professional and polite and easy to work with. We had him renovate our laundry room and two of our bathrooms for which he did really good work. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to refresh any room that requires tile or drywall or general renovations.

Thank you for your kind words, it's always a pleasure working with you on your projects.

ingridhaberer
ingridhaberer

kitchen floor installation

Rick removed our very old kitchen linoleum and installed new porcelain tiles. He did a fantastic job, was very timely, and so easy to communicate with. We highly recommend Rick!

Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate that you liked my work. I look forward to helping you out with a future project.

Joe
Joe

Kitchen backsplash

Very satisfied with Rick’s work. He arrived on time both days. We spoke as he wanted to be sure how I wanted the tiles installed. He is a hard worker and diligent. Cleaned up after he was done.
I would definitely recommend Rick.

Thank you for taking the time to write me this amazing review. I appreciate your kind words, I look forward to helping you out with another project in the future

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

Rick did a great job putting in our bevelled subway tiles in our kitchen!
He was professional during the whole process from quote to finish. He has lots of experience. He responded quickly to texts and completed the project on time. I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it, I will be looking forward to helping you out on your next project.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Powder Room/Kitchen tile update

We had Rick lay porcelain tile in our powder room and kitchen. He was knowledgeable, reliable, prompt, and efficient throughout the entire process. Rick puts extra effort in to ensure customer satisfaction!

Thank you for the review, I was happy to help you with your project.

Ammar
Ammar

Great service and Great work

Rick was easy to work with. Very communicative and easy to get a hold of. Worked with us on our kitchen and laundry room Backsplash. Gets a great discount at Tile Depot too. Work was clean, minimal disruption. We would highly recommend him on anyone's next tile project.

The only knock or FYI is: You got to buy and pickup the materials yourself. Not a big deal though.

Thank you for the review, I was great full for the opportunity to help you out with your project. I look forward to helping you with another project in the future.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

After reading other great reviews we hired Rick to redo our kitchen backsplash and we are so happy we did. Rick was professional though out the entire process, easy to communicate with and did an amazing job. We couldn't be happier with our new backsplash!

Thank you for your great review. I was more than happy to help you out with your backsplash, I'm glad you are happy with it and that you will enjoy it for years to come.

Rick White from Oakville
Rick White from Oakville

Main floor tile replacement

After 30 years we decided that the 550 sq. ft. of tile in the halls, kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and closets would be replaced with porcelain tile. It was our lucky day that we found Rick"s Tile Installation. Rick gave us a reasonable quote, explained the process and gave us a time line for the project. The work was completed on time, on budget and looks outstanding. Rick's work ethic is superior and its quite obvious that he prides himself on doing a good job. Two touches that we found professional was that he sealed off all none work areas with sheeting to keep the dust down and that he erects a tent in the driveway to do his cuts. Both gestures show that he respects the homeowner's property.

Thank you for your great review, it was my pleasure to be able to help you with your project. I look forward to working with you again on your next project.