Rick's Tile Installation

Reviews for Rick's Tile Installation

Helen and Dave in Oakville
Helen and Dave in Oakville

Tile Front Porch and Stairs

Rick did an exceptional job re-tiling our front porch and stairs. He is a perfectionist. He has a strong work ethic (started early, stayed late, completed the job ahead of agreed time). We are extremely happy with the finished results. We wouldn't hesitate to call him again, and highly recommend him.

Thank you Helen and Dave for you kind words, my goal was to be able to make you happy with the final product. And I look forward to helping you on another project.

Front Steps - Tile Job

Rick did an excellent job. He arrived at agreed time, and finished ahead of schedule. Pleasant and polite. A true craftsman. Lots of compliments from the neighbors. We will can Rick again for our next tile job.

Thank you so much for your kind words, my my goal was and is to make my costumers happy with my final product. And I'm extremely happy that you like my work. I would also have the pleasure of doing another project with you.

More about Rick's Tile Installation

Welcome to Rick's Tile Installation
I'm a small business but I have a big belief in doing things right for the customer.
Whether that being their trusted advisor during the initial consultation to leaving the customer beaming about the final outcome.
My future work depends on me focusing on the current customer in that moment.
Call to discuss what is possible.