Rick's Tile Installation

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Excellent Work

We had the tiles selected and Rick tiled the entry way area, front bathroom and closet, along with a kitchen back splash, and a second floor bathroom. The workmanship was excellent, he arrived on time, and completed the project on time. We look forward to using his services again in the future on another bathroom.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working on your project, i appreciate that you were organized and knew exactly what you wanted, which made the job so much easier.
I look forward to helping you on any future projects.

Andrew
Andrew

Powder Room Tiling

Rick did a very good job of installing new subway tile on the walls and mosaic marble tile on the floor of our powder room. He completed the work over a couple days and ensured as little disruption as possible. He was always open to receiving feedback throughout the process and really showed that he wanted to do make us happy. Additionally, we had some plumbing work done before he came in, so he had to patch the walls with new drywall/ cement board before installing the tiles, which we did no problem.

We would definitely recommend Rick to anyone else needing a tiler.

Thank you Andrew for you great review, I'm happy you like the tile installation that I have done for you. I'm looking forward to doing some more projects for you.

Helen and Dave in Oakville
Helen and Dave in Oakville

Tile Front Porch and Stairs

Rick did an exceptional job re-tiling our front porch and stairs. He is a perfectionist. He has a strong work ethic (started early, stayed late, completed the job ahead of agreed time). We are extremely happy with the finished results. We wouldn't hesitate to call him again, and highly recommend him.

Thank you Helen and Dave for you kind words, my goal was to be able to make you happy with the final product. And I look forward to helping you on another project.

Front Steps - Tile Job

Rick did an excellent job. He arrived at agreed time, and finished ahead of schedule. Pleasant and polite. A true craftsman. Lots of compliments from the neighbors. We will can Rick again for our next tile job.

Thank you so much for your kind words, my my goal was and is to make my costumers happy with my final product. And I'm extremely happy that you like my work. I would also have the pleasure of doing another project with you.

More about Rick's Tile Installation

Welcome to Rick's Tile Installation
I'm a small business but I have a big belief in doing things right for the customer.
Whether that being their trusted advisor during the initial consultation to leaving the customer beaming about the final outcome.
My future work depends on me focusing on the current customer in that moment.
Call to discuss what is possible.