Rick's Tile Installation

Reviews for Rick's Tile Installation

Mariaj in Brampton
Mariaj in Brampton

Love our new backsplash

When we decided to do our backsplash I contacted 3 companies and only Rick took the time to come out and give us a quote. From the initial meeting he seemed like an honest guy who gave us a fair price. Rick was professional, clean and did a great job with the backsplash. We chose a glass tile and Rick was honest in letting us know that he’s not a fan of glass tile but will do a great job nonetheless. On a side note Rick was very friendly to our inquisitive 3 year old! Which says a lot about his character. I will definitely call him again for any other tile work in the future. Thanks again Rick! All the best to you!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this great review. I will look forward to working with you again in the near future with tile project you may have. As a contractor, if I'm in a client's house,and one of their children approach me while I'm working, I think it's only fair that I share a few minutes of my time.

3312 in Burlington
3312 in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

replace a cracked floor tile

Rick did a very professional job. It was not a big job, just a replacement of a tile and he showed up when he said (on a Sunday) and did a very thorough and professional job.

Thank you for your review, like I said no job is to small I appreciate you calling.

Damon Papadopoulos from Oakville
Damon Papadopoulos from Oakville

You want a guy

You always want to have "a guy" - a guy to fix your car, to paint your home, or in this case, to tile a back splash for you. Rick is that guy! Rick is very personable, very honest and upfront about what he's going to do and how much it costs. He will make suggestions and give his input but leaves the ultimate decision to the client on how they want to proceed.
Usually my wife and I go with a big box store to subcontract work out and have that guarantee, but whenever we can we like to go local. Boy are we glad we went with Rick!
He was punctual, clean, did his work and was minimally invasive with our weekend. The final project looked fantastic. If you need tile work in the GTA, I would recommend Rick's Tile Installation in a heartbeat. Thank you sir!

Thank you Damon for your kind words. Not only was it a pleasure to meet you and your family, but it was a pleasure to be able to work in this project for you. I'm absolutely grateful that you like my work and that you will be able to enjoy it for years to come. I am also thankful for you kind hospitality, which is always a delight. I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

bruno in Toronto
bruno in Toronto

Small Bathroom Floor Ceramic Tile Replacement

Rick did a fantastic job with tile installation and grout. Very neat and clean, protected floor and stairs leading to bathroom. Explained how job was going to be done over the phone and when he arrived to do the work. He arrived when he said he would be there. Price was very good!
Look forward to next job, kitchen is next. Thanks

I am pleased that you are happy with my work. I am looking forward to helping you with your next project

Danial in Toronto
Danial in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash Install

From the initial meeting Rick was professional and anserwed all of our questions. He explained what he was going to do for us and how long it would take. When the installation was completed we were very happy with the outcome.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you with your project. I look forward to working with you again in the future

Mike Efford in York
Mike Efford in York

Slate Walkway

We had a concrete walkway right in front of our house. It was old, it was ugly and it sloped slightly towards the house, not good for drainage, and the source of some dampness on one wall of our basement. We wanted a specialist craftsman to create a beautiful new slate walkway and beautify the curb appeal of our home.

Found Rick here on Homestars, and he did a superb job for us.

What he built is not only aesthetically pleasing, (he had some solid ideas for what would work in terms of pattern and design) but he engineered the slope subtly and perfectly to manage drainage (our driveway slopes down to our house, a tricky problem to work with). He knows his materials, has an excellent sense of pattern design, and he works very hard. He is a consummate pro, and well worth hiring for your project. Give him a call!

Thank you for such a great review, it was my pleasure working for you on your project. Thank you for being organized with your materials, it made my job much easier.

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Milton, ON

Backsplash

I had Rick's Tile Installation install a backsplash in 3x6 bevelled subway tile in herringbone pattern and Rick did a fabulous job. Rick was on time, Friendly and personable to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone needing any tile work to be done. Price was great and finished product look great. Look forward to working with Rick again.

Thank you for your kind review, I'm glad you are happy with my work and I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Marco  in Vaughan
Marco in Vaughan

Tile Bathroom

We took a chance on Rick since we didn't know him and based our decision to hire him on the reviews written about him on Homestars. My wife and I are glad we did. Rick was very professional from start to finish. He was punctual, prepared, and made excellent use of his time. He offered his advice and went the extra mile to accommodate for all of our requests. Our bathroom looks amazing: he tiled our floor, shower, and installed our shower doors. We couldn't be happier with the result. This guy is the real deal: he knows what he's doing, he's affordable, and can be trusted. Oh, and he's very clean! Thank you Rick...it was a pleasure.

Thank you Marco I am grateful you took a chance on me, I am glad I was able to live up to my reviews. I appreciate your review and I am looking forward to working with you again in any future work.

Barbara  in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

A great decision

Rick is now officially our 'go-to' guy for any tile installation we might need in the future. We had him do our small condo galley kitchen floor, removing old tile and installing new, and we're thoroughly delighted with the result. Also decided to upgrade to new kickplates for our cabinets and Rick was able to do it without a hitch. Neat, meticulous, knowledgeable, accommodating, punctual, reasonably priced and with a tremendous work ethic - it's not an exaggeration to say it was an absolute pleasure working with him. One of our best home reno experiences of all time.

Thank you Barbara for your great review, it was an absolute pleasure, I appreciate that you and your husband are pleased with my work and I look forward to working with you on your next project in the future.

Yashpal
Yashpal

Kitchen floor tiles, kitchen backsplash, and entryway floor tiles

I wanted to change the 8x8 tiles to 12x24 porcelain tiles on the floor, and replace the backsplash with a subway mosaic tiles. From the beginning, Rick gave honest feedback and ideas on tackling this work. Price was reasonable as well compared to other contractors. Rick was on time throughout the project which was about 5 days of work. The house was kept tidy, organized, and in safe hands. Rick also went above and beyond to get the job done, and also gave a recommendation of a contractor for my other needs. I would definitely give out contracts to Rick in future again.

Thank you, the pleasure was all mine, I'm absolutely happy that you are content with my work and that you will be able to enjoy it for years to come.

More about Rick's Tile Installation

Welcome to Rick's Tile Installation
I'm a small business but I have a big belief in doing things right for the customer.
Whether that being their trusted advisor during the initial consultation to leaving the customer beaming about the final outcome.
My future work depends on me focusing on the current customer in that moment.
Call to discuss what is possible.