1 Touch Reno

omer_durmus
omer_durmus
1 review Kitchener, ON

Kitchen cabinets

I’m a contractor that does full Reno work and these guys produce cabinets on time and with great quality at very competitive pricing. I recommend them to my freinds and clients all the time.

Thank you for your review! That is a pleasure for us to work for you.

rohanmittra13
rohanmittra13

Kitchen Renovation

Vasyl and his team do an amazing work with the renovations. They do really amazing work at great prices. I feel so lucky to have found them! I’m not going to any one else from now on!

Thank you for the opportunity to do renovation at your place!

Shvinkivan
Shvinkivan

Kitchen renovation

Renovated my old cupboard beside the dishwasher. Counter has also been replaced. Manager gave me a great price so I couldn’t refuse. Thank you guys I am gonna use your service again! Cheers!

Thank you for choosing us as your renovation company. We will be glad to help you again in the future!

More about 1 Touch Reno

Have you ever dreamed about a modern kitchen renovation at an affordable price? "1 Touch Reno" can make your dreams a reality with the following services and products: -Kitchen Cabinets, Counter tops, Bar tops, with an endless variety of colors and styles. We can beat any price. -Bathroom Vanities / ...