DeckCrew.ca

Toronto ON M6K 2L2
Decks
DeckCrew.ca

Reviews for DeckCrew.ca

Remove existing backyard fence and build a new fence

I was completely satisfied with their work. Alex and his associate Doug were professional, timely, and provided excellent customer service. Their expertise and knowledge translated to a beautiful cedar fence. They were responsive to our requests for a cedar door and lattice work. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

George
George

new wooden gate

Alex did a great job building our new wooden gate. The work was very precise and the gate was well constructed. The work was done when promised and the work area was completely clean.

Tony C.
Tony C.

Beautiful Shed

Who knew that having a shed built could be such a positive experience! Alex and crew were simply amazing, the quote was very competitive, they showed up early and on time every day, they were positive ( and fun!), worked incredibly hard, listened to our needs and accommodated small requests along the way with a big smile and smart solutions. We are having them back next year to replace a fence. And probably the next year just for a BBQ! :) Loved working with them all.

marcytic in Old Toronto
marcytic in Old Toronto

Backyard deck

We hired Aljaz (Alex) to sand our stain our backyard deck this Spring. He was a true professional in all respects and a pleasure to deal with. He sanded the entire deck by hand, tested the stain before applying it, and completed the job in a timely fashion. Our deck looks brand new again! We are thrilled. We are planning on hiring Aljaz to do some interior work in our home this coming Fall.

jamiemandell1
jamiemandell1

Fence and gate

We needed to build a fence and a gate with a very quick turnaround time and Alex and his team not only rearranged their schedules to accommodate us but took the time to make sure it was done correctly and beautifully. They did such a great job, arrived early, were extremely kind and professional and were a pleasure to deal with! We definitely be using them again in the future and would recommend them for any backyard needs!

Lily from Toronto
Lily from Toronto

New Fences after High Winds

The wind storms in Toronto were causing havoc for me and my neighbours. Our fences blew over. After meeting with 5 different contractors, Alex' price was very fair and most importantly he could start promptly (approx. cost is based on just my share for 2 fences). My three neighbours and I decided to have Alex build 3 fences between the four of us and he was able to manage everything we wanted, which is not easy between 4 parties. He had a great work ethic and was always at our house before 8am and worked hard all day to get the job done in a timely manner. The fences came out beautifully (see pic)! I would highly recommend him and would use him again myself.

More about DeckCrew.ca

We are specialized in building decks, fences, gates, sheds, carports and other exterior wooden constructions in Toronto.
Looking for Decks pros in Old Toronto?