Deck Crew.Ca

Toronto ON M6N 1W7
Decks
Deck Crew.Ca

Reviews for Deck Crew.Ca

Great experience working with Alex and his team

Alex and his team were great to work with. They built a new deck off the second story of my house and replaced a worn-out roof deck. Great quality work, done on time. Great communication. I would recommend them to anyone.

Amir
Amir

Backyard woodwork

Alex did some backyard work for me and did an amazing job. This included removal of old fence, adding new fence, retaining wall posts for barn door dividers and screens, and posts and frame for open air roller door.

I could not be happier with the quality of work and professionalism.

TGG
TGG

Deck and Balcony Renovation

Alex and his team did a great job on our deck and balcony renovation. The whole project was very smooth, from the initial quote to the construction of the deck. Alex was very knowledgeable, patient and collaborative. You could tell that everyone on the team took pride in their work, all little details were thought of and we appreciated their craftsmanship. They were highly efficient, organized and tidy. We highly recommend DeckCrew to anyone looking to improve their outdoor space!

vanessa.birze in Kitchener
vanessa.birze in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Backyard Overhaul

We hired Alex to upgrade our backyard fence and bin storage area & we couldn't be happier with the results. Our backyard now feels like an extension of our home vs the dump it was when we moved in. We even had a last minute addition to the scope and Alex was able to accommodate and still finish on time / budget. It's important to note that Alex left our yard free of any debris etc, it was so clean. We highly recommend Alex!

Morhia in Barrie
Morhia in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

I definitely Recommend DeckCrew!!

DeckCrew is a very professional team; I highly recommend them!!
They refinished a front porch deck and built a new fence with excellent quality work. Through the construction, DeckCrew was always on time, responsible, and cleaned up the site at the end of every day. They are very skilled and fast but still maintaining high-quality standards. We are very pleased with their work and will commission them another project at any time.

ruby from North York
ruby from North York

Great job Deck Crew!

Alex and his team at Deck Crew was professional from the get go. He was a good communicator and always kept us up to date on where the project stood (PT lumber shortage!). When it did start, he was fast and very thorough and created a really solid and beautiful deck and pergola for us. I would absolutely recommend Alex and Deck Crew for any of your future projects. He ticks all the boxes!

MGR in Toronto
MGR in Toronto

carport build

I had Alex build a carport and it turned out much better than I expected. He was very professional and experienced, especially when he realized the design plans from another company had bad measurements. But luckily Alex was able to adjust and it turned out great. He dealt with the building inspector and completed the build to everyone's satisfaction. I would definitely recommend Deck Crew!

Mark in Richmond Hill
Mark in Richmond Hill

(re-) Setting 6x6 fence posts

I hired Alex to remove and dispose of an old cedar 6x6 fence and install new 6x6 posts (I intend to finish the job myself). Alex and his crew were very professional and courteous. The job was clearly very difficult on account of the clay and rocks, but the finished quickly and as quoted. Posts are perfectly aligned and straight and the job site is clean. I highly recommend their service.

Deck and Fence

Alex and his team built us a beautiful deck and fence in our backyard. Alex thoroughly reviewed our designs and offered helpful suggestions that ultimately better suited to our space. We are very happy with the quality of work and attention to detail. They started and completed the deck on time and on budget. The whole crew was very professional, polite and easy to communicate with.

M. in Woodbine Park, The Beach
M. in Woodbine Park, The Beach

Cedar Fence: The DeckCrew are skilled, attentive, efficient, and respectful

We used Alex to build new cedar fences and gates.The DeckCrew are skilled, attentive, efficient, and respectful. They provided a detailed written estimate and arrived at a reasonable hour, worked diligently for the duration of the day and sometimes stayed late to get something finished before rain was expected. They began our work and stuck with us through to completion without leaving to start anything else. The finished product is excellent and I enjoy it immensely each time I glance outside.
I would highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again.

More about Deck Crew.Ca

We are specialized in building decks, fences, gates, sheds, carports and other exterior wooden constructions in Toronto.
Looking for Decks pros in Old Toronto?