K.I.B. Cleaning Services Ltd.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Saskatoon SK S7R 0L4
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Saskatoon  >  K.I.B. Cleaning Services Ltd.

Reviews for K.I.B. Cleaning Services Ltd.

Keith in Saskatoon
Keith in Saskatoon
2 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Outstanding Service!

I’ve been using Bel and her crews services since I moved to Saskatoon. She’s amazing! She and her people are fast, effective, and picky! Exactly what you need in a cleaning service. Bel herself is wonderful to deal with. You won’t be disappointed!

More about K.I.B. Cleaning Services Ltd.

K. I. B. Cleaning Services Ltd. is a licensed, insured and bonded family owned and operated cleaning company that offers cleaning services that you can rely on. With our passion in providing cleaning services, plus detailed eye to everything "At KIB, we don’t just clean; KIB CARE! ! ! ” ...