HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Richmond Hill  >  Soroush Gholami Enterprise Inc.

Reviews for Soroush Gholami Enterprise Inc.

John
John
1 review Caledon, ON

Fence replacement

Soroush and his crew did a fantastic job on my new fence, were very polite and cleaned up the worksite. would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Hi John,
Thank you very much for the kind words and for your review. It has been great working with you and your recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Enjoy the fence!

Iliad
Iliad

Deck

The crew beautifully crafted our deck!
Soroush's crew can be an asset to any project.

My wife & I are very happy with the result.

Hi Iliad,

Thank you kindly for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We are glad that you and your wife are happy with the results. Enjoy the deck!

Fariba
Fariba

Interlocking

I was very impressed with the work that Soroush and his team had done on my home. The price for the job was reasonable and was completed even faster than I had anticipated, with no issues whatsoever. They were always on time and worked very professionally. Will make sure to keep them in mind for future jobs.

Hi Fariba,

It was a pleasure working with you. We thank you for your business and are very glad that you are happy with the work. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for the amazing review!

Ibad
Ibad

Backyard fence

Soroush and his team did an excellent job with the backyard fence in my new home. Extremely satisfied with the work and great customer service!

Hi Ibad,

Thank you so much your review and for your business. It was great working with you. Enjoy the fence and have a great summer as well!

Best regards,

Soroush Gholami Enterprise Inc

Sooren
Sooren
1 review North York, ON

Deck

I was really happy with the way my deck looked after completion of the project that Soroush and his team have done for me. They worked fast and effectively and were very friendly. They kept me informed every step of the way and offered me a great warranty on the material. I will definitely recommend this company to my family and friends. Very pleased with the results of the work. Thank you.

Hi Sooren,

Thank you kindly for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the outcome of the work and appreciate the recommendation. Enjoy the deck!

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Best Contractor I have ever dealt with

My wife and I have projects done on our house every year, and Soroush is by far the best contractor we have ever dealt with. Soroush and his team were very professional, worked very hard, and did an amazing job. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Not only did Soroush and his team do a great job, they were very professional, always on time, and kept us informed every step of the way.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate your review and we had a great time working with you. We look forward to working with you in the future. Always happy to help, enjoy the fence!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Fence Replacement

The last wind storm did damage to several sections of our fence and damaged some posts. I am very pleased that I contacted Soroush’s team. They were very professional and fast. The job was done in 2 days. Also, they cleaned up after the job was done. Soroush gave us a reasonable price and warranty. I am really happy with the look of the fence. I would highly recommend Soroush Gholami and his team.

Thank you very much. Your review is greatly appreciated and we are glad that you are happy with the results. Enjoy the fence!

Kalpesh
Kalpesh

Backyard fence

Soroush did any excellent job on our backyard fence. He was very professional, friendly and flexible. He was prompt and always communicating so I'd be up to date on the status of the project. The work was completed right away and fast, and within budget. Thank you!

Thank you Kal! It was a pleasure working with you.

momahmad in Toronto
momahmad in Toronto

Fence and Gate Replacement

My fence, which had been in the process of falling, finally triped over during a wind storm. I decided to have the whole fence and gate replced.
I contacted Soroush for a estimate and he responded quickly, and gave a fair all-inclusive quote with a good warranty.
The job included replacing my broken gates ,7 posts as well as removing my old fence.
Soroush and his colleagues showed up on the day of the job and did an excellent job, cleaning up after they were done. I'm very happy with the results, and have piece of mind knowing Soroush stands behind his work should I have any issues.

Thank you for the kind words Mo. Glad to hear that you're happy with the results. Enjoy the fence!

More about Soroush Gholami Enterprise Inc.

Custom Homes in the GTA: Contracting Company specializing in Modern Decks & Fence