SG Contracting

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for SG Contracting

A. G.
A. G.

basement bathroom reno (added a walk in shower to a 2 piece bath) and finished laundry room

A total reno and expansion of existing basement bathroom reno and finished laundry room. Soroush was not only the best quote received, but selected him as none of the reno obstacles were a problem for him. He was able to find solutions to what other contractors saw as a challenge. He was punctual, on-time and an extremely hard workers. He not only is the general contractor, but a worker himself. He always ensured I was pleased with the various subcontractors' work. There was a minor post reno problem but he was quick to respond and abto fix it. He always responded promptly to my texts throughout the renovation period.

Hi A.G.,

Thank you for your kind review! It was a great experience working at the site and we are glad that we could help out. Enjoy the new bathroom and basement rooms!

Julie
Julie

Basement Shower Reno

I called Soroush after I’d been left waiting for weeks, for another contractor to begin my shower Reno.

Soroush put me at ease from the start. He came by within a couple days of my call to assess what needed doing, what I needed to purchase, a cost estimate for the labour, and a estimated start time which was about a week away. I was blown away after dealing with my last guy. His team began gutting my old shower on a Wed and completed the installation of base, porcelain tiles, glass doors by the evening the following Monday as promised. (they worked thru the weekend).

They were as clean as they could be with drywall etc. They put down tarps on the floors & plastic on the furniture to avoid as much dust as possible - which was much appreciated, and then did a major cleanup with shop-vac, taking away all the garbage.

Soroush gave us an estimate and completed the job on budget. Shower is very nice. We are very satisfied and definitely will be giving him our business again.

Hi Julie,

Thank you very much for your kind and wonderful words. We are happy that you are satisfied with the renovations. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future as well. Enjoy the new shower!

eliane in Toronto
eliane in Toronto

Basement renovation with sauna and new deck

At the beginning of the year our basement suffered major water damage, caused primarily by tree roots growing in the old clay pipes. After contacting the insurance company and living through the entire basement being ripped apart and then left as is. We were left on our own. By March the insurance company sent a cheque to redo the entire basement within a ridiculous budget, moreover we had until end of May to complete it since everything in storage would have to be returned. We contacted at least 10 companies for quotes, the good, the bad and the ugly. No one guaranteed a good price and timely completion. After almost giving up, Soroush came by and said, no problem, here's the quote and no worries we'll have this completed by mid April. Not believing my ears, I sent him a list of what we agreed on, including; all the finishes, tiles, sauna (with scandinavian stone heater), glass doors, new ceiling, new floor, new doors, new laundry system, new closets, new full bathroom, the list was pretty exhaustive to say the least. First thing Monday morning Soroush, and Mo started. They worked tirelessly, then Soroush's father came and did all the electrical work. They worked week ends, week nights, around the clock. INCREDIBLE craftsmanship, NICE, POLITE, CLEAN I could go on and on and on. I could not be more pleased with the result. The personalization that went along with the renos was the cherry on top, Soroush would ALWAYS call before buying any finishing asking if this is good, he'd send me multiple choices too! It was amazing. Mid way through the renos I asked Soroush if he could do the deck as well, sure, and he started immediately once the basement was done. I absolutely cannot thank Soroush enough and his amazing team on the job they did, when I say then went beyond and above they did, it was outstanding. I've gone through many, many renovations over the last 20 years and 6 homes later I can say with absolute certainty that I will always hire Soroush and his team moving forward. AMAZING. DON'T LOOK FURTHER. Hire him on the spot, you will not be disappointed with Soroush and his outstanding team. Thank you so so so so much!

Hi Eliane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful and very thoughtful review! We were very happy to work with you and help make the basement, sauna and deck all come together. It has been an absolute pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future as well. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you on your future endeavours. Enjoy the new home improvements!

Sincerely,

Soroush Gholami
- SG Contracting -

sandysilver18
sandysilver18

2 bathroom renovations

Soroush and his crew were absolutely amazing ! Soroush was a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating and he had a good vision to make our washrooms incredibly beautiful as well as functional to its fullest potential. He always came to the job when he said he would with a smile and dedication. We are so happy, he made our dream washrooms come true. We highly recommend him!
Sandy and Arnold

Hi Sandy and Arnold,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was definitely a pleasure to work with you as well! We are very glad that we could help you in generating your dream vision for the bathrooms. We look forward to working with you in future endeavours and appreciate your recommendations to others. Enjoy the new bathrooms!

M Y.
M Y.

Bathroom remodeling

Cabinet and vanity installation in condo bathroom. Work was done quickly and professionally. I also had a problem pop up in another part of the condo and Saroush was able to help with that. Very nice gesture. I highly recommend!

Hi Mantek,

Thank you for your kind review! Glad that we were able to help out. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you on future projects. Enjoy the newly renovated bathroom!

Bathroom Renovation

Soroush is experienced and skilled. I found him to be a hard worker, responsible and easy to get along with .He has good sources for his materials and found excellent deals .
I am very pleased with the beautiful bathroom he designed and made.

Hello,

Thank you for your review on our work. We are pleased to hear that we found the materials that you were looking for and that you are happy with the overall results of our services. We hope we can do more work with you in the future. Enjoy the newly renovated bathroom!

brian
brian
1 review Beaverton, OR

Bathroom Reno

Our washroom needed a reno, after calling multiple contractors to visit the house and getting multiple quotes, multiple estimates and multiple ideas, we went with Sorough. He was the one provided us the most transparent/fair estimate, understand our needs and came up with the best recommendations , ideas, as well as spending the time explaining to us what will work and what will not work. During the reno, he's as very responsive and try to accommodate our new reasonable ideas. The end result is a washroom exceeded our expectation! Very satisfy with the outcome and the hard work Sorough and his team put in. We're already looking into contracting our basement reno to Sorough and his team, and we will not hesitate to recommend Sorough to our family/friend.

Hey Brian,

Thank you for your kind words and for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you on this. It was really an enjoyable experience and we are glad that we exceeded your expectations. We always strive to do our best. Looking forward to working with you on future reno plans as well. Enjoy the newly renovated bathroom!

satrap in Richmond Hill
satrap in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great service at a fair price

I'm glad I finally met Soroush. I had been looking for a company to renovate my bathroom for months now and every quote I got was either ridiculously off range or the contractor did not know what they were talking about. Soroush was very straight to the point and did not beat around the bush. He and his team got the job done exactly how I expected them to do and cleaned everything up after they were done. I was delighted​ with their services.

Hi Satrap, thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. We are glad that you are happy with the results. The experience we had working with you on this project was great! We look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy the bathroom!

Zack D.
Zack D.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hello,

Fantastic service . Helpful and courteous staff. Had a problem with a product which was dealt with immediately to our full satisfaction.
Would highly recommend and use SG Contracting service.

The company is very responsible for the job they do. Very professional and helpful. They always provide service beyond your expectation. Customer care and Customer services are guaranteed with this company. I would certainly do more business with them. It is a company you can count on and trust them fully. Great price with fantastic service. One of the great asset of SG Contracting company is being on time. They deliver exceptional services to your satisfaction

Hi Zack,

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback and for the kind words! We had a great time working with you and look forward to working with you on future projects. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work done. Truly a great experience, thank you. Enjoy your new and improved bathroom!

Masoud
Masoud
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard/Fence work

I was extremely satisfy with Sorosh's work. His team was very professional and pay attention to details.

As for the timing, they were very punctual and met the deadline.

I do recommend his for any type of renovation

Hi Masoud,

Thank you for your review. We are very glad that you are happy with the workmanship and we appreciate the thoughtful words. Enjoy the fence!

More about SG Contracting

SG Contracting in the GTA: Contracting Company specializing in Custom renovation and construction.

Built from the ground up, our team of professional contractors have been working on a set journey, designing and constructing dream homes for clients across the GTA. As a team of proud and committed experts, we strive to build the ultimate package of a dream home, full of future value, comfortability and an array of life experiences. Anything that your personal home needs for improvement is our project mission, as we aim to maintain and build the satisfaction of our clients.