SG Contracting

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fence Replacement

The last wind storm did damage to several sections of our fence and damaged some posts. I am very pleased that I contacted Soroush’s team. They were very professional and fast. The job was done in 2 days. Also, they cleaned up after the job was done. Soroush gave us a reasonable price and warranty. I am really happy with the look of the fence. I would highly recommend Soroush Gholami and his team.

Thank you very much. Your review is greatly appreciated and we are glad that you are happy with the results. Enjoy the fence!

Kalpesh
Kalpesh

Backyard fence

Soroush did any excellent job on our backyard fence. He was very professional, friendly and flexible. He was prompt and always communicating so I'd be up to date on the status of the project. The work was completed right away and fast, and within budget. Thank you!

Thank you Kal! It was a pleasure working with you.

momahmad in Toronto
momahmad in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fence and Gate Replacement

My fence, which had been in the process of falling, finally triped over during a wind storm. I decided to have the whole fence and gate replced.
I contacted Soroush for a estimate and he responded quickly, and gave a fair all-inclusive quote with a good warranty.
The job included replacing my broken gates ,7 posts as well as removing my old fence.
Soroush and his colleagues showed up on the day of the job and did an excellent job, cleaning up after they were done. I'm very happy with the results, and have piece of mind knowing Soroush stands behind his work should I have any issues.

Thank you for the kind words Mo. Glad to hear that you're happy with the results. Enjoy the fence!

More about SG Contracting

SG Contracting in the GTA: Contracting Company specializing in Custom renovation and construction.

Built from the ground up, our team of professional contractors have been working on a set journey, designing and constructing dream homes for clients across the GTA. As a team of proud and committed experts, we strive to build the ultimate package of a dream home, full of future value, comfortability and an array of life experiences. Anything that your personal home needs for improvement is our project mission, as we aim to maintain and build the satisfaction of our clients.