Sg Contracting

Reviews for Sg Contracting

M Y.
M Y.

Bathroom remodeling

Cabinet and vanity installation in condo bathroom. Work was done quickly and professionally. I also had a problem pop up in another part of the condo and Saroush was able to help with that. Very nice gesture. I highly recommend!

Hi Mantek,

Thank you for your kind review! Glad that we were able to help out. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you on future projects. Enjoy the newly renovated bathroom!

Bathroom Renovation

Soroush is experienced and skilled. I found him to be a hard worker, responsible and easy to get along with .He has good sources for his materials and found excellent deals .
I am very pleased with the beautiful bathroom he designed and made.

Hello,

Thank you for your review on our work. We are pleased to hear that we found the materials that you were looking for and that you are happy with the overall results of our services. We hope we can do more work with you in the future. Enjoy the newly renovated bathroom!

brian
brian
1 review Beaverton, OR

Bathroom Reno

Our washroom needed a reno, after calling multiple contractors to visit the house and getting multiple quotes, multiple estimates and multiple ideas, we went with Sorough. He was the one provided us the most transparent/fair estimate, understand our needs and came up with the best recommendations , ideas, as well as spending the time explaining to us what will work and what will not work. During the reno, he's as very responsive and try to accommodate our new reasonable ideas. The end result is a washroom exceeded our expectation! Very satisfy with the outcome and the hard work Sorough and his team put in. We're already looking into contracting our basement reno to Sorough and his team, and we will not hesitate to recommend Sorough to our family/friend.

Hey Brian,

Thank you for your kind words and for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you on this. It was really an enjoyable experience and we are glad that we exceeded your expectations. We always strive to do our best. Looking forward to working with you on future reno plans as well. Enjoy the newly renovated bathroom!

satrap in Richmond Hill
satrap in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great service at a fair price

I'm glad I finally met Soroush. I had been looking for a company to renovate my bathroom for months now and every quote I got was either ridiculously off range or the contractor did not know what they were talking about. Soroush was very straight to the point and did not beat around the bush. He and his team got the job done exactly how I expected them to do and cleaned everything up after they were done. I was delighted​ with their services.

Hi Satrap, thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. We are glad that you are happy with the results. The experience we had working with you on this project was great! We look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy the bathroom!

Zack D.
Zack D.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hello,

Fantastic service . Helpful and courteous staff. Had a problem with a product which was dealt with immediately to our full satisfaction.
Would highly recommend and use SG Contracting service.

The company is very responsible for the job they do. Very professional and helpful. They always provide service beyond your expectation. Customer care and Customer services are guaranteed with this company. I would certainly do more business with them. It is a company you can count on and trust them fully. Great price with fantastic service. One of the great asset of SG Contracting company is being on time. They deliver exceptional services to your satisfaction

Hi Zack,

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback and for the kind words! We had a great time working with you and look forward to working with you on future projects. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work done. Truly a great experience, thank you. Enjoy your new and improved bathroom!

Masoud
Masoud
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard/Fence work

I was extremely satisfy with Sorosh's work. His team was very professional and pay attention to details.

As for the timing, they were very punctual and met the deadline.

I do recommend his for any type of renovation

Hi Masoud,

Thank you for your review. We are very glad that you are happy with the workmanship and we appreciate the thoughtful words. Enjoy the fence!

Jila
Jila
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Renovation

The project entailed a full bathroom demolition and building a new walk in bathroom. Soroush was very helpful with giving us ideas of modern 3 piece bathroom which is what we were looking for. He always kept us informed every step of the project. Him and his were very knowledgeable, completed their work ahead of the time we were promised, and were clean and respectful . They were very easy to work with; I highly recommend their services.

Hi Jila,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We really appreciate the kind words and we are glad that you are pleased with the results. Working with you on this project was a great experience. Enjoy the new bathroom!

wimalan
wimalan

Fence

Soroush did a fantastic job. His team put in a lot of hard work and the quality of the workmanship was excellent. Will definitely work with him again and absolutley recommend him.

Hi Wim,

Thank you for an amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to working with you on future projects. Enjoy the fence!

Mark B.
Mark B.

New Fence

Soroush built a clean-looking, modern fence, including a gate, at the side of our house to enclose the backyard. The fence blends in nicely with the existing fence and looks great from the street/sidewalk. We appreciate that he worked late the second day to get it finished, and cleaned up all the scrap material when he was done. I need to add some soil to the area to moderate the slope and reduce the gap between the ground and the bottom of the gate. All in all a great job!

Hi Mark,

Thank you kindly. We appreciate the wonderful review and had a great time working with you. Enjoy the fence!

Lisa I.
Lisa I.
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Fence and Exterior

Soroush and the team were amazing from start to finish. They were extremely professional and very clean. The workmanship is also top notch. I don't have one negative thing to say. I have already recommended his team to a number of people and will be calling on him for future projects.

Thank you so much for all your effort.

Hi Lisa,

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your review! We really appreciate the kind words and the positive outreach. Looking forward to working with you in the future as well. Truly a great experience. Enjoy the fence!

More about Sg Contracting

SG Contracting in the GTA: Contracting Company specializing in Custom renovation and construction.

Built from the ground up, our team of professional contractors have been working on a set journey, designing and constructing dream homes for clients across the GTA. As a team of proud and committed experts, we strive to build the ultimate package of a dream home, full of future value, comfortability and an array of life experiences. Anything that your personal home needs for improvement is our project mission, as we aim to maintain and build the satisfaction of our clients.