Reviews for SG Contracting

Zack D.
Zack D.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hello,

Fantastic service . Helpful and courteous staff. Had a problem with a product which was dealt with immediately to our full satisfaction.
Would highly recommend and use SG Contracting service.

The company is very responsible for the job they do. Very professional and helpful. They always provide service beyond your expectation. Customer care and Customer services are guaranteed with this company. I would certainly do more business with them. It is a company you can count on and trust them fully. Great price with fantastic service. One of the great asset of SG Contracting company is being on time. They deliver exceptional services to your satisfaction

Hi Zack,

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback and for the kind words! We had a great time working with you and look forward to working with you on future projects. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work done. Truly a great experience, thank you. Enjoy your new and improved bathroom!

Masoud
Masoud
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard/Fence work

Richmond Hill
L4B 4E2

I was extremely satisfy with Sorosh's work. His team was very professional and pay attention to details.

As for the timing, they were very punctual and met the deadline.

I do recommend his for any type of renovation

Hi Masoud,

Thank you for your review. We are very glad that you are happy with the workmanship and we appreciate the thoughtful words. Enjoy the fence!

Jila
Jila
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Renovation

The project entailed a full bathroom demolition and building a new walk in bathroom. Soroush was very helpful with giving us ideas of modern 3 piece bathroom which is what we were looking for. He always kept us informed every step of the project. Him and his were very knowledgeable, completed their work ahead of the time we were promised, and were clean and respectful . They were very easy to work with; I highly recommend their services.

Hi Jila,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We really appreciate the kind words and we are glad that you are pleased with the results. Working with you on this project was a great experience. Enjoy the new bathroom!

wimalan
wimalan

Fence

Richmond Hill
L4B 4E2

Soroush did a fantastic job. His team put in a lot of hard work and the quality of the workmanship was excellent. Will definitely work with him again and absolutley recommend him.

Hi Wim,

Thank you for an amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to working with you on future projects. Enjoy the fence!

Mark B.
Mark B.

New Fence

Soroush built a clean-looking, modern fence, including a gate, at the side of our house to enclose the backyard. The fence blends in nicely with the existing fence and looks great from the street/sidewalk. We appreciate that he worked late the second day to get it finished, and cleaned up all the scrap material when he was done. I need to add some soil to the area to moderate the slope and reduce the gap between the ground and the bottom of the gate. All in all a great job!

Hi Mark,

Thank you kindly. We appreciate the wonderful review and had a great time working with you. Enjoy the fence!

Lisa I.
Lisa I.
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Fence and Exterior

Soroush and the team were amazing from start to finish. They were extremely professional and very clean. The workmanship is also top notch. I don't have one negative thing to say. I have already recommended his team to a number of people and will be calling on him for future projects.

Thank you so much for all your effort.

Hi Lisa,

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your review! We really appreciate the kind words and the positive outreach. Looking forward to working with you in the future as well. Truly a great experience. Enjoy the fence!

John
John
1 review Caledon, ON

Fence replacement

Soroush and his crew did a fantastic job on my new fence, were very polite and cleaned up the worksite. would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Hi John,
Thank you very much for the kind words and for your review. It has been great working with you and your recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Enjoy the fence!

Iliad
Iliad

Deck

The crew beautifully crafted our deck!
Soroush's crew can be an asset to any project.

My wife & I are very happy with the result.

Hi Iliad,

Thank you kindly for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We are glad that you and your wife are happy with the results. Enjoy the deck!

Fariba
Fariba
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking

I was very impressed with the work that Soroush and his team had done on my home. The price for the job was reasonable and was completed even faster than I had anticipated, with no issues whatsoever. They were always on time and worked very professionally. Will make sure to keep them in mind for future jobs.

Hi Fariba,

It was a pleasure working with you. We thank you for your business and are very glad that you are happy with the work. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for the amazing review!

Ibad
Ibad

Backyard fence

Soroush and his team did an excellent job with the backyard fence in my new home. Extremely satisfied with the work and great customer service!

Hi Ibad,

Thank you so much your review and for your business. It was great working with you. Enjoy the fence and have a great summer as well!

Best regards,

Soroush Gholami Enterprise Inc

More about SG Contracting

SG Contracting in the GTA: Contracting Company specializing in Custom renovation and construction.

Built from the ground up, our team of professional contractors have been working on a set journey, designing and constructing dream homes for clients across the GTA. As a team of proud and committed experts, we strive to build the ultimate package of a dream home, full of future value, comfortability and an array of life experiences. Anything that your personal home needs for improvement is our project mission, as we aim to maintain and build the satisfaction of our clients.