SG Contracting

Reviews for SG Contracting

Ellen S.
Ellen S.

Replaced Decks

Soroush was a pleasure to deal with. He was busy last summer so he had helpers do a lot of the job and then Soroush came to finish off the job. When we needed some changes, he was able to make the changes and helped build two decks. Some of the posts and wood is cracking, which hopefully can get fixed/replaced this summer since it has been less than one year. I would recommend this company if you want a deck.

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for the kind words and for this great review. Glad that we were able to help out and work with you on this project. We would be happy to address any issues that you may have.

Hope all is well and that you are enjoying the remodelled decks!

Julie
Julie
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

Composite deck, putting up gazebo

We are so pleased with our new deck and gazebo (the gazebo was a prefab that they put up for us). Soroush and his team did a beautiful and very professional job. They started when they told us they were going to, kept everything tidy, kept us apprised along the way, and were very respectful of our and neighbors’ space. The final product is better than we could have imagined and they clearly took pride in their work.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone for deck work.

Hi Julie,

Thank you kindly for this thoughtful and wonderful review. We are glad that you are happy with the final results. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to work with you on future projects. Thank you for your recommendations, we really appreciate it. Wishing you all the best.

Enjoy the new deck and gazebo!

racquel in Toronto
racquel in Toronto

third floor deck

Soroush and his team were not only quick and proficient they were also particularly considerate - a great trait to have during these times. Soroush was true to his word in all aspects; they showed up when he said they would, the project took the a out of time that he said it would and he was good with the budget. We changed our mind about the colour of the deck material and he was good about it and still finished on time. I felt so confident in his team's abilities that I added on a small project - and he fit it in! thank you Soroush.

we hope to see you in the future

Hi Racquel,

Thank you for this amazing review and for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you as well. We are looking forward to working with you again soon, whenever needed. Glad that you are happy with the results. Thanks again!

Enjoy the new deck!

Sleepless in Vancouver
Sleepless in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Remodel

SG contracting did an excellent job with a recent remodel, NO LEAKS. Super clean! I had the unusual circumstance of beginning construction right as the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown hit. I was worried that my construction would be significantly impacted, but that didn't happen. They rolled with the punches and adjusted things as necessary to keep the project as on track as possible given the situation. I really appreciated the attention to detail and responsiveness the project coordinator displayed! Any issues that arose were dealt with promptly and fairly. The crew doing the work were fantastic as well - friendly and they do great work. My salon looks awesome and if I get the opportunity to open another location I will absolutely call

Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful review and for your kind words. We are glad that we could help, even given the current situation. Always happy to help.

Enjoy the newly remodeled bathroom!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Backyard fence

Very nice guys, respectful and cleaned up after work very well. Worked very hard, made rapid progress and we’re really happy with the finished product.

Hi there,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are glad that you were happy with the results of your finished fence. Hope to work with you in the future.

Enjoy your newly renovated fence!

mb1055 from Toronto
mb1055 from Toronto

Deck replacement

Very clean work. Outstanding quality and service delivered and Professional. I will hire them again for sure. Soroush, Mohammed, Matt and Surin excellent work,

Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate all of your kind words. Looking forward to working with you again in the future. All the best.

Enjoy your newly renovated composite deck!

Gregg in Toronto
Gregg in Toronto

Deck built on a significant hill/slope

Soroush and his crew were great, things got done quickly, they kept me in the loop and there were minimal bumps in the process.

They were open to my feedback and even though the space was an awkward one to access, they didn't miss a beat.

I had other estimates but Soroush came in with a reasonable price and confidence in the plan and it turned out great.

Hi Gregg,

Thank you for this thoughtful review. We enjoyed working with you and going through the process of building your deck. Our crew had a great experience and look forward to working with you for your future home renovations. Thanks again.

Enjoy your newly renovated deck!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Bedroom Renovation

As SG Contracting had great ratings on Homestars, I decided to contact them. Right from our first meeting, Soroush was very professional and courteous. The price quoted was very competitive. The team did an amazing job on our bedrooms, the quality of work was excellent, and they finished on time. I would highly recommend SG Contracting for any home renovations.

Hi there,

Thank you kindly for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and we appreciate the recommendation. Always glad and happy to help. It would be great to work with you again if you ever have any future renovations in mind. Enjoy the newly renovated bedrooms!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Wall Extension

Needed a wall extended in our living room, Soroush and his staff did a great job and provided really quality work to help us complete our vision for our home.

Would 100% hire them again if the opportunity came up.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your review and for your kind words! We are glad that you are happy with the results. We look forward to working with you again in the future, given the opportunity. All the best to you and your family. Enjoy the new remodel!

Elin
Elin

Kitchen ceiling potlights, flooring and electrical work

Right from the start I knew Soroush was the contractor I wanted to help with improvements around my recently purchased home. He is a skilled tradesman and I am delighted with all of the work he did for me. I know I drove him crazy with me changing my mind every other day or adding new things that I wanted done, but Soroush was patient with my concerns and handled all my needs.

I had an ugly drop ceiling from the seventies and he updated it to pot lights and under counter lighting. It now looks modern and bigger! Soroush also installed my basement floor and took care of the electrical needs throughout the house. They even vacuumed and cleaned up after the job was done!

Soroush and his team went beyond my expectations and finished the work in good time. Thank you Soroush! It was a pleasure working with you.

You won't regret hiring SG for any of your home improvements. They are true professionals!

Hi Elin,

Thank you kindly for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you as well. We are happy that you like how the improvements on your home turned out. We are looking forward to working with you again on future projects. Thank you again and hope you have a wonderful rest of the year. Enjoy the rest of your holidays and the new home improvements.

All the best,

Soroush

More about SG Contracting

SG Contracting in the GTA: Contracting Company specializing in Custom renovation and construction.

Built from the ground up, our team of professional contractors have been working on a set journey, designing and constructing dream homes for clients across the GTA. As a team of proud and committed experts, we strive to build the ultimate package of a dream home, full of future value, comfortability and an array of life experiences. Anything that your personal home needs for improvement is our project mission, as we aim to maintain and build the satisfaction of our clients.