Mint Construction

Reviews for Mint Construction

Brad from Surrey
Brad from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Finishing touches after another builder couldnt finish what he started

After hiring an unnamed “contractor” to build a house 3 years ago that never got past the 95% stage mint construction was able to come in and fix all the deficiencies and uncompleted tasks to a standard above and beyond. Always showed up on time rain or shine and got everything done ahead of schedule.

Thanks Brad, our pleasure to help out.

Jon in Coquitlam
Jon in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Replace/Repair Fence

Ben and Gord were great to deal with, I highly recommend them. They were punctual, pleasant, hard working and dependable. Got the job completed quickly and the fence looks great. They cleaned up after themselves and even hung our lights back up on the new fence. Again, I would definitely recommend them (M.I.N.T.).

Jon (Coquitlam)

Thank you, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us. Very nice to meet you guys, and we hope to see you again in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Langley, BC

New laminate flooring and catio (enclosed patio for cats)

The guys did a very professional job and kept my house clean daily during construction. The job was completed when they said it was going to be and I would recommend Mint Construction to anyone for their services.

Thank you. Our pleasure and we hope the cats enjoy their fresh air.

Brandon in Kamloops
Brandon in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

Home renovation

Ben and gord took on our renovation project and were very informative on everything that needed to be done, they were always on schedule and kept things clean and easy to continue to live on site. I would highly recommend Ben and gord for your renovation project.

Thanks Brandon, it was a pleasure to work with you guys

Alex in Surrey
Alex in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Driveway Repair

From start to finish, these guys surpassed my expectations! The quoting process was very quick and they made it very easy for me to understand exactly what they were going to do in order to repair my damaged driveway. The workmanship was outstanding! My driveway has never looked better and they even blended the asphalt to match the existing section! Couldn’t have been more impressed with the work, service and professionalism from these guys. 10/10 would recommend and most certainly will be using them again!

Thank you very much Alex, we really appreciate such a great review and we would work with you again anytime!

Gerry in Toronto
Gerry in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Cedar shake installation

We have used Mint construction for the second time, to refresh the front of our house. Cedar shakes, new door, trim, etc!!
Ben and his team were a pleasure to have, clean, punctual, and would update us on the work as he progressed.
Highly recommended, and will use again in future.

Thanks Gerry. It was a pleasure to work for you guys, and we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Aaron in Calgary
Aaron in Calgary

Great Company, Highly Recommend

Mint was great to deal with, highly recommend. Trustworthy, hard working and dependable. Got the job completed on time and on budget in a difficult site. Worked hard but safe, cleaned up after themselves and did very good work.

Thanks Aaron it's a pleasure doing business with your firm and we look forward to a continued relationship for years to come.

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Addition Renovation

Ben and Gord did an incredible job in our addition. They were both there to answer any questions or concerns we had

Our project was finished ahead of schedule, and it turned out amazing!
They were very respectful and polite while working, and always kept our home extremely clean!

Miss having you guys around, hope all is well!

Thank you for your kind words, and we hope to be able to help out with any future projects you may require.

Heidi in Langley Township
Heidi in Langley Township
1 review Langley Township, BC

Fence

I needed a fence replaced on concrete retaining wall. It is super sturdy and level. Very knowledgable and friendly. Came on time and finished on time and cleaned up everything! I would highly recommend!

Thanks heidi! It was a pleasure to meet and work for you guys.

Justin Sherwood in Burnaby
Justin Sherwood in Burnaby
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home reno

I had Ben and Gord do a very complicated add on to my house, it was a breeze working with them! Always on time, are there when they say they will be there, and didn’t leave till the job was done! Very clean, fast, and efficient! Would highly recommend!

Thanks Justin. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

More about Mint Construction

With over 35 years combined experience between founders MINT Construction operates as a full service general contractor throughout Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Premium quality craftsmanship and honest reliable service creating value that cannot be beat.