TM CONTRACTING

Reviews for TM CONTRACTING

Mary in Brampton
Mary in Brampton

Painting

We hired TM Contracting for some drywall patches and painting and were super happy with the end result!! Danny and his crew were very professional and delivered everything they promised plus some more!! We will definitely use their services again in the future! Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for the kind words! it was our pleasure!

Igor  from Vaughan
Igor from Vaughan

Fence repairs

I was talking with Danny regarding fixing, and replacing damaged parts of my fence.
He came over, checked the situation and suggested to replace instead of fixing. Later I agreed, he gave me the price, and asked for a deposit. I wanted to verify all the details, he said he can't do it for the quoted price. I've asked how much does he want for this job, he did not answer. Waste of time. Not trustworthy. Hard to communicate - does not answer.

incorrect information, you were looking for something cheap and quick. you called me back after a month and a half since i visited your house. you were rude and askes us to work on the weekends so you can be around. We Simply were too busy and informed you we were too busy to do the work for you. we also never took a deposit from you. Not too sure why you would write false information. Best of luck with your project.

Eitan Kerzman  in Newmarket
Eitan Kerzman in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

TM Contracting

Danny and his team at TM contracting produce nothing but perfection. They are professional, dedicated and I trust them with all that I’ve got. I am a realtor and they are at the top of my list when it comes to referrals and recommendations!

Thank you Eitan! We love working with you as well!

saeid in Toronto
saeid in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New fence installation

Danny is amazing, you can reach him via phone, text and email. He responds quickly to all your questions. He is a professional that didn't waste anytime starting my fence installation and did a great work. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Thank you Saeid! Pleasure doing the work for you!

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Old Toronto?