Vish Custom Remodelling

Reviews for Vish Custom Remodelling

HouseOwner
HouseOwner

Dry wall

The basement dry wall was badly damaged due to flooding. The contractor removed everything and built a new dry wall. He did an excellent job. I highly recommend this contractor. He has worked on my property a few times in the last 12 months. I have found him to be professional, reliable, trustworthy, organised and punctual. His price is very reasonable.

thanks for your review

Guzele from Brampton
Guzele from Brampton

The whole house renovation

I know Vish for long time. Exactly 10 years. First we met when I needed to renovate my business office. I liked his personality: friendly, attentive to customer's wishes, and the most important: his job done: neat, accurate, on time. Since that time I always knew who would do my next project. It was second business office- finishing the raw unit; then it was my newly-bought house, which had a bad condition. I could not afford to do it at once, so, we started it 5 years ago and did it step-by-step. Now you should see my house! Everyone , who is coming to visit me, amazed by my kitchen, dining and living rooms, bathroom and powder rooms; recently done stair rails. Just gorgeous! I am so happy that I met Vish 10 years ago, and I always know who would help me if I need it!

thanks it's my pleasure working for you

David Martin in Toronto
David Martin in Toronto

Bathroom Remodeling and Renovations

I have been dealing with Vishu for at least 10 years now and on every occasion he has done impeccable work whether it is Plaster/patching, painting, installing a Window, Framing, or re-modelling a Bathroom complete with Tiling and New Shower assembly plus fixtures.

All the above and so much more, he has done for me and he will continue to do so as I need him. He has been professionally trained by the Masters in all Sections of the Construction Industry, and there is not much he cannot do for you at reasonable costs. I highly recommend Vishu anytime and would be please to tell anyone how knowledgeable and reliable he is.

thanks

nayna.kapitan
nayna.kapitan

Painting of the whole house as well as the deck, all kinds of home repairs, installation of a new toilet and faucets roof repairs and fixing my cold room.

He is a deligent worker who comes on time and leaves the property all clean. He is a very reliable worker who comes whenever needed. Will always follow up on his work to make sure that there were no problems. Always returns all calls made to him.

Thanks

B. S.
B. S.

Kitchen renovation.

The kitchen renovation was professionally done and in a timely manner. The best material was sought out and at a reasonable price. After the completion of the job, unwanted materials were dealt with leaving the environment clean. The original cost of the job was stuck to with no increase in cost. This was a very well done job.

Thanks

Candice
Candice
1 review Ajax, ON

Backsplash in Kitchen, Tiling, Plumbing, Painting, Staircase staining

Vish has done an outstanding job for us.

He is able to work comfortably with us and is willing to offer his opinion. He has managed to do a lot of jobs for us some smaller than the other but once it is completed it looks just amazing and beautiful.

Vish remodeled our powder room and fixed all our plumbing issues. He also did some plumbing in our kitchen and it has never been better. He did our backsplash and our kitchen looks 100% better than we imagined.

We could not have chosen a better person to do the work. He is great. I would definitely recommend him and his company to anyone. The pricing is fair.
(Please note: Pricing is just an estimate, based on various jobs, every job is different)

thanks for the review

More about Vish Custom Remodelling

Vish Custom Remodeling traces its roots back to Ontario, Canada and since then have never looked back. With hundreds of successful projects under our belt, we can proudly say that we are one of the most trusted remodeling construction companies in Ontario, Canada performing both domestic and international construction work. We offer an all round condo remodeling services that includes plumbing & electrical (subcontracted to licensed trades), flooring and everything else. We implement sophisticated design and technology to give you a beautiful and functional condo.

***

Bedroom Remodeling
Design and Build
Kitchen Remodeling
Tiling and Painting
Condo Remodeling
Hardwood Flooring

****

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.