Counter-fix Stone Repair

North Vancouver BC V7G
Counter-fix Stone Repair

Reviews for Counter-fix Stone Repair

1 review West Vancouver, BC

Marble restoration in the kitchen

Mike meticulously repaired several chips out of my large marble countertop. His workmanship was impeccable. It is impossible to tell where the chips were. I highly recommend Mike at Counter Fix Stone Repair.

0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Granite Countertop - Sink Hole Resizing

I contacted Mike at Counter-fix - I wanted my granite countertop cut to fit a large top-mount one bowl sink. Mike was professional and prompt to respond and I am really pleased with how this job turned out. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mike! Fantastic work!

Thank you for the review Shelley. Hope the bigger sink works out well.

1 review West Vancouver, BC

Quartz Countertop

Michael refinished our 3 year old quartz countertop which was beginning to get dull and stained.
He did a fabulous job of making it as good as new and we could not be more pleased with Michaels work and our new countertop.
We would not hesitate to highly recommend.

thank you for the review David. let me know how it holds up.

Cleaning quartz counter

This company was very professional and provided excellent service. Mike was able to safely remove several counter stains on my quartz counter within a few hours. I cannot express how satisfied I was with the positive outcome. I would highly recommend this firm.

Thank you very much for taking the time to put up a review. Was a pleasure working for you.

Sue in Toronto
Sue in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Repair a chip on countertop

Very professional and expressed knowledge about his craft. After the repair was done, you couldn't tell that there had been damage to the countertop.

thank you Sue. I appreciate being able to do the work for you

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Counter top fracture repair

Efficient and great repair to fracture in counter top. Mike was very professional and kind. No hesitation to recommend him to everyone.

Much appreciated Peter. was a pleasure doing work for you

ctgheyle
ctgheyle
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen counter repair

Mike fixed a large crack in my caesarstone counter as well as a couple Knicks here and there. Honestly, better than I could ever have imagined! The work is excellent. Very pleased.

Hi Carla. Much appreciated.

david.tsabar
david.tsabar
0 reviews Vancouver, ON

counter fix

Fixed a nicked quartz counter. Mike was courteous, professional and very informative about how to take care of the counter, how to fix future small issues, and what to watch out for when working with the counter.

thanks david. was a pleasure doing work for you

Happy c.
Happy c.
0 reviews North Vancouver, ON

Countertop repair

I would highly recommend Counter Fix Stone Repair! Mike made our countertop look better than when it was originally installed!
We had our quartz countertop installed a year and a half ago (by another company) and upon installation the countertop broke. The company who installed the countertop tried to repair it (which looked horrible), but we live with it. Two weeks ago I bumped it and it broke right off. This was a blessing in disguise!!!! Because if it weren’t for that fateful day, I wouldn’t have gone on line and found Mike at Counter Fix Stone Repair! He repaired our countertop and reinforced it to ensure it would never happened again. You can’t hardly tell it had ever been broken in the first place! Everyone I’ve shown is astonished by the work and even wondered if we replaced the entire slab of countertop because they didn’t think a repair would look so good.
I am so happy that we found Countertop Fix Stone Repair. Not only does my countertop look virtually new, the customer service was amazing! Within minutes of emailing I would always get a reply back.
The communication prior to the appointment was beyond amazing. Best customer service and amazing results.

Wow. Thanks for the amazing review Krissie. Much appreciated.

Sean M.
Sean M.
0 reviews Vancouver, ON

Countertop repair and caulking

Mike was one of the most competent and professional service guys I have ever encountered. Everything about this experience was top shelf. He repaired/fixed everything efficiently and there was no dusty mess to clean up. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone needing a first-class countertop repair/restoration. Great value for money and quick service. Sean M.

Hi Sean. Was a pleasure doing work for you. Thank you for the review.

More about Counter-fix Stone Repair

Counter Fix Stone Repair is proudly serving the areas of North Vancouver, West Vancouver, the Sea to Sky corridor and the Metro Vancouver area. Mike Stulken who is the former owner of North Shore Stone Works, has 16 years experience with stone repair and is a modification expert. Our services are: Granite, quartz, marble chip, seam and scratch repair, re polish and maintain with sealing and enhancing. Whether you need a chip or a seam repaired, a scratch or stain removed, a surface honed or re-polished, a stove opening made bigger, a surface sealed or enhanced, silicone replaced around your sink, I can accomplish this using specialty materials and knowledge along with respect for your home and time. I will work to achieve a high quality repair and refinish to maintain your beautiful investment.

We offer free quotes.