Osahan Designs & Renos

Brampton ON L6R 2C3
Osahan Designs & Renos

Reviews for Osahan Designs & Renos

Basement Bathroom

These guys are so easy to work with. Had a very specific vision for my bathroom and they managed to pull it off. I’m not someone who’s easy to work with because I’m very picky. These men didn’t complain once about all the things I pointed out. Will be recommending them to friends and family for sure. May even renovate another bathroom haha. Great job guys!

Full Kithen and Main Floor

Osahan designs  were more than a pleasure to work with. Their innovative styles, techniques and design ideas went above and beyond my expectations. They provided skilled professional work with Attention to detail and precision.

Their craftsmanship and unique design ideas brought our home to the next level.  We definately plan to have them back again in the future to complete the remainder of our home projects.

They are definately worthy of the name Deisgns ... it's not just renos, it was the innovation that shined, and it was an investment well worth it!

Thanks Guys for making my house a Home

Paramjit in Guelph
Paramjit in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Full Basement

Osahan team are professional and masters at their craft, they made the whole experience of a renovation very smooth and low maintenance without any issues, they were able to take my vision and translate into a final product without me having to worry if it would be possible to do such a redesign; they’re able to adapt they’re recommendations to the clients needs things turned out way better than I expected; I look no further when it comes to Renos from now on I recommend Osahan to my friends and family and to whoever is reading this review!!!

Kitchen Reno

All the work was done on time the quality is luxurious Tremendous attention to detail every step of the way from the design. Osahan design and Reno’s the company you can trust, couldn’t be more happier

Grizzy
Grizzy

Flooring Reno

Osahan Designs completed a full house hardwood flooring for us. We were extremely happy with his work. Sahib and his team were great to work with, The job was completed within the scheduled time and they went above and beyond with a detail clean up upon competition.

Will defiantly be calling them back for future work!

Deepti in Brampton
Deepti in Brampton

Home renovations

Osahan Designs/Reno’s has the best team, exceeding my expectations of customer service, professionalism and quality of work! They were punctual, efficient and worked to perfection! I couldn’t have had a better experience - totally recommend this group of highly qualified professionals.

Hardwood and painting

These guys did hardwood and painting renovations in our house - EXCELLENT work I was super impressed and amazing customer service. Would definitely use their service again in the future!

choudhary
choudhary

Washroom renovation

Amazing team work took my washroom to next level. Love the work. Very precision and expert full work. Highly recommend them. I'm gonna get them to do my basement aswell !

More about Osahan Designs & Renos