Forestwood Tree Service

Antonio
Antonio
14 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Excellent, Accommodating, Knowledgeable and well priced work

We requested a quote which was provided promptly for 5 tree pruning including one large tree. The quote was well priced and the timeliness of the job done within days. Mike and his crew came on time as requested, mapped out a strategy around my needs and were quite accommodating in tweaking to my requests so that I felt quite comfortable that my ideas with their input were the best solutions for the planned work. The completed the work in 4 hours taking care to manage the area around the trees and ensure all was cleaned up afterwards. They listened eagerly, made suggestions and always made me feel like a valued customer who was getting all he was paying for which great service and work done. I would recommend them without hesitation! Great value, great attitude and great work!

Hi Antonio,
Thanks so much for taking the time to include so much on your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

Arjun in Toronto
Arjun in Toronto

Tree removal

The entire crew was great! Very professional and thorough with their job. We had 2 trees removed from our backyard and the team did a great job of making sure that the yard was left clean and didn’t have anything left from the removal of the tree! Will definitely contact them again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone looking to get a job well done!

Thanks so much Arjun for the review and kind words. We really work hard to ensure your property is left super clean and appreciate you commenting on that!
It was a pleasure working for you! Have yourself a wonderful long weekend and we look forward to helping you out in the future!
Thanks!
Mike and The Forestwood Team

Excellent job, efficiently done and good value.

We had a number of large trees in our back garden that needed to be thinned to let in more light. A team of personable, energetic young staff and the owner arrived on time and set to work. The communication between the team and us was continual, so there were no misunderstandings, and the results were what we agreed to. In a few hours, the trees were trimmed and fertilized and the site was cleaned up of debris. The outcome and process were excellent. We could not be more satisfied.

Hi Shirley,
It was a pleasure working for you and we are very pleased that you are satisfied. It took a bit of juggling to ensure we didn't have rain (to damage the new grass) but glad it worked out in the end! The team came back with such pleasant comments about working at your property.
Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Front yard Tree Removal

Just wanna thank this crew for excellent service rendered. When you talk about promptness, this is it. The guy that came for initial inspection (Mike) gave so much details about how they carry out their jobs before he handed out the quotation to me. He told me the office will call to inform me of the date they will come. Surprisingly, after about 4 hours that he left, the office called and asked if Monday morning between 9 and 10 is OK with me.
I was surprise because I got the permit to remove this tree since Dec. 2019 and all the contractors that have promised to carry out the job continue promising until I got fed up. Anyway, Mike and his team (6 in number) arrived my home 8.50 that Monday morning, asked us to park our cars down the street, 45 minutes later, this frightening Huge tree in front of our house is gone. Our yard was clean up of all the waste from the tree you would not believe a leaf has dropped. Every area left very tidy. These guys shows excellence in performing this job. I highly recommend them with 100% assurance that you will not be disappointed having them. Thank you. Sam. Brampton ON.

Hi Sam,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this review. All the details surely help people understand the way our company services our customers. Your satisfaction is #1 with us and we are happy to hear you are pleased with the work!
Have a great summer and thanks again!

....brad.... from Etobicoke
....brad.... from Etobicoke

Nice Work, Prompt Service

I was pleasantly surprised to look out my window and see the Forestwood Tree Service crew assembling on time to start my work. This followed a courteous quote by Mike just a few days earlier. Mike was straight about the work that needed to be done. The work involved trimming 4 trees, removing some dead wood and removing two large overgrown shrubs. The energetic and friendly crew did a great job. They worked quickly and cleaned up carefully when they were done. Prior to the crew wrapping up I was called in to consult on the work and to ensure that everything was done to my satisfaction as per our agreement. Indeed it was. Thanks Forestwood. :)

Thanks Brad!
It was a pleasure working for you and we thank you for the kind words, review and recommendation!
Have a great Summer!

Doug B from Oakville
Doug B from Oakville

OUTSTANDING TRANSFORMATION

Where do I start. I asked Forestwood along with 2 other tree services for a quote to prune a 35 year old shademaster locust, which had never been pruned and totally overgrown, and to prune 4 large pine trees. Pricing of all 3 companies was comparable but I decided on Forestwood. My initial impression was very favourable but I had no idea just how good they are. They deserve every positive review (and there are many).

Mike and his team, without exception, are professional, friendly and outstanding workers. The pruning was extensive on the locust in particular but the end result is a well balanced and symmetrical looking tree. As far as cleanup, it was as if they had never been here.

My wife and I could not be happier with the work done and take pleasure in recommending Forestwood Tree Service.

Doug it was a pleasure working for you and your wife. Thank you so much for the very kind words. I have passed on the review to our team and they greatly appreciate! We have a good crew and they take great pride in their work. They love trees! lol Cleanup is also really important to us as we think it sets us apart from the others. Enjoy your trees and the rest of the Summer!
Mike & The Forestwood Team

Tree removal and cleanup

Within a few hours I was contacted. A consultant came to my home to assess what I needed and provide a quote. He was helpful in answering my questions on the options. My only sore point was they were so busy they neglected to let me know when they were coming to do the job. Luckily, I checked as they apparently scheduled me for the next morning early. They were very efficient and consulted me on the cleanup done to ensure I was happy before leaving.

Thanks for the review! The tornado touchdown caused a lot of last minute calls to assist people which put us behind in making some scheduled calls. Thanks for your flexibility and happy that we were able to get your work done to your satisfaction.
Have a great Summer!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree removal

The team kept their word on timing, cost and managed and set expectations appropriately. Everyone on the crew was polite and professional. After the job was completed you would not know they were there!!! Job well done and I would recommend them for any similar work.

Thanks for the review and recommendation. It is greatly appreciated! Happy to hear you didn't know we were there! lol

Marilyn Dennis from Mississauga
Marilyn Dennis from Mississauga

Tree Removal and Pruning

I would like to say thank you for a job well done. Mike it is difficult to find a company who has such professionalism. The job was done to perfection from start to finish. Nothing is ever to much and the kindness and the crew are amazing. I usually never recommend many companies but I would have no hesitation to do so . Thanks again you did what I wanted and more. My yard looks so much better thanks to you guys.
See you again next year.
Marilyn Dennis

Hello Marilyn,
You are way too kind! It is always a pleasure working for you and speaking with you. We also thank you for the recommendation that brought us additional clients.
Have a wonderful Summer and thanks again for providing us with a review. It means so much to us!
Mike & The Forestwood Crew

lousco in Mississauga
lousco in Mississauga

Great friendly service

Tree removal was quick, professional and they did a great job cleaning up afterwards, taking the lawn and taking care of any extra wood chips and dust off the backyard deck
Employees were friendly and personable :)

Thanks for the review! Have a great summer and give us a call if you need anything in the future!

More about Forestwood Tree Service

Tree Experts that Care - Our team of experts will help you keep your trees, shrubs and property beautiful for years!

We provide expert Tree care including planting and fertilizing, tree and hedge pruning, Tree and Stump Removals and Spring & Fall Maintenance.

Professional and knowledgeable tree care team available to provide solutions for your residential or commercial property.

Trust the team with the experience. We offer efficient, prompt and dependable service. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and satisfaction. Your property will be left cleaner than we arrived!

We are a Family Run local business – we pride ourselves on providing every customer the care they deserve for their property.

Forestwoood Tree Service provides expert Tree Care services in Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Etobicoke & the GTA

Visit our website to learn more or call us today at (416) 508-1119 for a free estimate! We look forward to working with you!