Tishani Company Cleaning Services and Renovation

Tishani Company Cleaning Services and Renovation

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Tishani Company Cleaning Services and Renovation

Unreliable.

At first, the ladies were on time, pleasant and efficient. Eventually they started coming late every time, then no showed. When I asked about them not showing up, I got excuse after excuse with no resolution. Not even a courtesy call. I had to not continue service with them.

Thank you for this review. My apologies. As it was covid had to do many changes . Now i started again , can do my best. Sometimes people with such reviews make you strong. Thank you

Mariam
Mariam

Moving from condo to condo (GTA)

I contacted Tamara from seeing homestars reviews. The company had some good reviews recently. I hired for cleaning a condo for moving into and post Reno deep clean. They did a great job and thoroughly cleaned the place. A few issues though , as part of a deep clean they should have cleaned the showerhead, and removed lint from the dryer as well. Lastly the cleaners arrived very late, almost two hours late. Tamara could have done a better job with communicating. I find sometimes companies will say we are 15mins away to keep customers happy, but really we are looking for the truth so we can arrange our day accordingly. I think it was a language barrier but either way I would recommend them and hope the timing was a one time issue.

Thank you for taking time and writing review for me . I do apologize for coming late .Next time will be always happy to help you again

Vivek U in Newmarket
Vivek U in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

New home cleaning

The ladies arrived and did a great job in general. The home was empty so although that should have been easier for movement, it increased the surface area to cover. Some poorly lighted areas had some dust left but I will recommend and will use again, since they are very easy to work with and took care of everything including cleaning a fridge and a stove.

Thank you for taking time and writing review for me.

gagan.soberoi
gagan.soberoi
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Made my post construction move super smooth

My post renovation move was extremely eased by them.
Their price is really competitive and they are extremely professional set of people.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone who would want to get away from the hassle of cleaning down the house after renovation, move out or move in

Thank you so much for taking time and writing review. We will be happy to help you again😊

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Cleaning Condo

I hired this company to clean my condo after my tenants moved out, they were amazing. Place looks great !

Hello, Thank you for your review . Always will be glad to help you again

tamo_shikakidze
tamo_shikakidze

Cleaning the house

Two ladies came, they did the great job. I can recommend to everybody. The rate was acceptable.

Thank you so much for finding time for writing my review .Always ready to help you.😊

rosebashvili85
rosebashvili85

House cleaning

I hired Tishani to clean my house .Two ladies came and did the great job.Price was as quoted.I really recomend this to others.Thank you

Thank u so much for taking time to write review for me.😊

Laurie from Aurora
Laurie from Aurora
8 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Home Cleaning

I had two Ladies come to clean my home last week. They were professional, friendly and did a great job. I will have them back for sure and would recommend this company to friends and family.

Thank you so much for taking time and writing review for us.We will do our best whenever you need our service.😊

Deepti in Toronto
Deepti in Toronto

House Cleaning in Don Mills

I hired Tishani to clean the interior of my house. 2 ladies, Indra and Maya came. They worked steadily and did a great job, asked me to check everything was done to my satisfaction. House was cleaned in 3 hrs, price was as quoted. I would use again.

Thank you for taking time and write review for us.we will be always ready to help you. Thank you 😊

Townhouse and Condo Cleaning

I had the team from Tishani Company Cleaning Services and Renovation clean both our townhouse and condo in anticipation of them being sold. They were extremely thorough and worked quickly. I could not be more satisfied with the quality of their work.

Thank you for taking time and writing the review.I am happy to hear it .Always will be glad to help you.

More about Tishani Company Cleaning Services and Renovation

Here at Tashani Corporation Cleaning Services and Renovations we offer an array of different cleaning services for your home or business. We do Cleanings 7 days a week any time --Home and Condo cleaning --Business and Office cleaning --Deep Cleaning --Move-in and Move-out cleaning --Renovation cleaning --Party help and clean up. Do not hesitate to give us a call today!

****

Our services: Weekly Cleaning, Summer Cleaning, Residential Cleaning, Post-construction Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Monthly Cleaning, Interior Cleaning, Housekeeping Service, House Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, Daily Cleaning, Cottage Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Ceiling Cleaning, Bi-weekly Cleaning, Bedroom Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Apartment Cleaning.