Tishani Company Cleaning Services and Renovation

Reviews for Tishani Company Cleaning Services and Renovation

Deepti in Toronto
Deepti in Toronto

House Cleaning in Don Mills

I hired Tishani to clean the interior of my house. 2 ladies, Indra and Maya came. They worked steadily and did a great job, asked me to check everything was done to my satisfaction. House was cleaned in 3 hrs, price was as quoted. I would use again.

Thank you for taking time and write review for us.we will be always ready to help you. Thank you 😊

Townhouse and Condo Cleaning

I had the team from Tishani Company Cleaning Services and Renovation clean both our townhouse and condo in anticipation of them being sold. They were extremely thorough and worked quickly. I could not be more satisfied with the quality of their work.

Thank you for taking time and writing the review.I am happy to hear it .Always will be glad to help you.

Mara
Mara

Came through for us last minute to great results

I crossed my fingers someone on Homestars would come though on a last minute request for post-sale home cleaning - Tamara contacted me knowing it was for 2 days later. I explained what we needed and the timeframe, she was clear on the pricing, contacted me while on route, and there they were at the house with all their gear. I got lucky their schedule worked out and they were professional, quick with amazing results. Thanks Tamara for agreeing to this last minute job. Your crew was great to work with and I'll be using Tishani again in the future.

Thank you Mara for taking time and write review for me.I will do cleaning for you again with great pleasure. I appreciate that,thank you

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Post renovation cleaning

Tamara and Iryna came to clean my house after a messy renovation. Dust was everywhere and the floor was unrecognizable. I left the ladies to work their magic and 3.5 hours later, everything was shiny and clean... as if the renovation never happened!!! Furniture was all over the place but the ladies went above and beyond and put things back in place. I would recommend them anytime!!!

Thank you Anna for taking time and give the review,it was nice working with you too.😊we'll be always ready to help you.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Clean Condo but Unclear about Pricing (rate per person/hour, not only rate per hour)

I would like to start off by saying that our condo is clean and that they were thorough. The staff were nice and we felt comfortable having them in our home. My problem involves clearly outlining pricing and service.

I booked Tamara to come for a post-construction condo cleaning, under 700 square feet (we renovated our one bathroom but dust was in rest of the condo). I had shopped around for this service as we did not want to spend a lot and Tamara had quoted me at $30 per hour with cleaning products. As she was one of the only services that quoted at an hourly rate I thought she would be perfect and that is the primary reason I chose her service. In order to make things efficient, as we really just wanted to have someone pay attention to the things we don't normally pay attention to in our condo (e.g. dust on the walls) for 2-3 hours, we did a lot of cleaning in advance (e.g. took all the plastic sheeting down covering most surfaces, dusted at a high level, wiped down major surfaces, even moped and vacuumed). We figured that way the person could come in and do 2-3 hours of work and whatever they got done they got done and we'd be happy.
Tamara did not inform me that the cost was $30 per hour per person, or that she would be sending two people. I was at work and my boyfriend was there the day of. She charged him $180 for the 3 hours that the two staff were there. As he was not the one in primary communication I came home and he said that going forward we don't need two people for three hours at that cost. I was shocked because I was under the understanding three hours of work would be $30 per hour and a total of $90, not double. This really bothered me as the cost was the primary reason we went with her service. I went back to confirm my messages with her and there was no statement about that cost being a per person rate or that she would be sending two people. I did message her and she said that it would have been 6 hours of work and apologized for the misunderstanding. Although they did do a good job cleaning, I would never have agreed to $180 for the cleaning and I think they need to be more clear in their quotes and discussions in advance.

Thank you dear customer for your review. I do apologize but no one, not any companies can do the post construction cleaning for $90. None of my customers are unsatisfied with giving quotes, always have discounts and always work honestly.Cause working with customers and making them happy is special for me.The problem is that you didn't know the rates of cleaning. My staff did the great job there,they also cleaned the doors outside.Sometimes critics makes us strong and confident in yourself. Thank you

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Excelent service

I have been using this company for long time for my home cleaning. Very professional, detail oriented, responsible, reliable. My house is spotless clean every time. I would definitely recommend this company!!!

Thank u so much for taking time and writing review. 😊

Leila from Toronto
Leila from Toronto

Cleaning service

I have always done the cleaning myself, but the work had become overwhelming in our new home. I hired Tishani company cleaning services after a few fails with other companies. They pay attention to details the way I do and I couldn’t be happier. They are pleasant, affordable and very efficient. I will continue to use them on a weekly basis :)

Thank u so much for taking time and writing review for me😊For me and my team customers satisfiction is the main.i am happy to hear it.

Santiago
Santiago

Condo cleaning

Tishani cleaning company came in on short notice and made my condo look brand new. They were professional and completed the job on time. They were tasked with cleaning the baseboards, bathroom, walls, and windows in my condo.
I highly recommend using Tishani Cleaning Company.

Thank u so much taking time and writing review for me,i am happy u are satisfied with our job .Always will be happy to help u with cleaning 😊

Hannah in Toronto
Hannah in Toronto

Pre move in clean

I needed someone at short notice to deep clean my new home prior to moving in. Tamara was so helpful and accommodating! She brought 3 cleaners to my house who did a great job. They worked quickly and were very thorough, and Tamara supervised them the whole time to make sure of the standard of cleaning. The cost was very affordable.

Thank u Hannah for finding time and giving review ,It was very good working with u too.and will be always ready to help and do cleaning for u. Thanks😊

Sherry
Sherry

Regular cleaning

Very satisfied with the job done. Staff are polite and friendly and very accommodating. They clean my house as it was their own.

More about Tishani Company Cleaning Services and Renovation

Here at Tashani Corporation Cleaning Services and Renovations we offer an array of different cleaning services for your home or business. We do Cleanings 7 days a week any time --Home and Condo cleaning --Business and Office cleaning --Deep Cleaning --Move-in and Move-out cleaning --Renovation cleaning --Party help and clean up. Do not hesitate to give us a call today!

****

Our services: Weekly Cleaning, Summer Cleaning, Residential Cleaning, Post-construction Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Monthly Cleaning, Interior Cleaning, Housekeeping Service, House Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, Daily Cleaning, Cottage Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Ceiling Cleaning, Bi-weekly Cleaning, Bedroom Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Apartment Cleaning.