Bant Cleaning Company

House & Apartment Cleaning
Chestermere AB T1X 0A6
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Chestermere  >  Bant Cleaning Company

Review for Bant Cleaning Company

Shola
Shola

Carpet Cleaning

Brandon and his crew came in and cleaned my carpets. They did a phenomenal job. My carpets almost look brand new! I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank you we really appreciate your positive review!

More about Bant Cleaning Company

Our company is insured and bonded, and all of our employees go through stringent screening and training for your peace of mind. SERVICES 1) Mobile Car Wash * (Starting @ $10. 99 and up) * 2) Mobile Residential Cleaning 3) Mobile Window Cleaning ( Residential/ Commercial) *(20% OFF UNTIL SPRING)* ...