Bant Cleaning Company

Chestermere AB T1X 0A6

Reviews for Bant Cleaning Company

Private User reviews Chestermere, AB

Window cleaning

Brandon was very professional and prompt in giving me a quote and the job was done the next day. Very happy with the clean windows. Thank you for the great service!

Thank you we appreciate the business!

BANT CLEANING.

Shola
Shola

Carpet Cleaning

Brandon and his crew came in and cleaned my carpets. They did a phenomenal job. My carpets almost look brand new! I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank you we really appreciate your positive review!

More about Bant Cleaning Company

Our company is insured and bonded, and all of our employees go through stringent screening and training for your peace of mind. SERVICES 1) Mobile Car Wash * (Starting @ $10. 99 and up) * 2) Mobile Residential Cleaning 3) Mobile Window Cleaning ( Residential/ Commercial) *(20% OFF UNTIL SPRING)* ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Chestermere?