Wamboldt Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Wamboldt Heating And Air Conditioning

david.southall
david.southall

Water Heater Repair

I had another company come by and troubleshoot the water heater on a Monday. I was told it was a sensor and would take a day and a half to deliver the part so we could fix it. After frequent phone calls with the company, it was now late in the afternoon on Friday and still no part and very little interest demonstrated by that company, I was at a loss as to what to do next.. A friend recommended Wamboldt and I made the call. After speaking with Owen and giving him the model number of the tank, he was able to find the part locally and fixed the water heater within a matter of hours. Interestingly, it wasn't the sensor after all, but he found one, tried it and discovered the control unit was shot. He returned the sensor, got the control unit and did the repair. This guy saved my bacon and I am very grateful. He was polite, helpful and provided the service i needed to get hot water back in the house again. The control unit part cost about 3 x the fee for labor, so I thought the overall fee was quite reasonable for the outstanding service rendered. If you need a technician, I recommend you call Wambolt, you won't be disappointed.

ChristineF
ChristineF
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace and air conditioning annual service

Owen was fantastic! I was able to get the specific scheduled time that worked with my schedule. When he arrived he was professional, meticulous and paid attention to detail. I would recommend him to anyone!

Lopez.
Lopez.

AC unit

Called the day before and showed up promptly within reasonable time. Provided solution. Mentioned to call back should any further issues arise.

Steven
Steven
1 review Ottawa, ON

replace water heater switch.

After receiving my service request Owen got back to me right away and repaired my water tank switch promptly. Fast and courteous service. I woyld definitely use them again for my service needs.

S. L.
S. L.

Service my AC

Very good workmanship! Very noligable, very conscientious and thorough on the job to be done.

ajehret
ajehret
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Heating and cooling needs. Furnace and A/C repair and maintenance.

Wamboldt performed timely furnace repair in addition to maintenance services for the furnace and A/C. He described the work to be done and delivered it in a professional, efficient and friendly manner. A great customer service experience delivered with integrity!

PLegault
PLegault

Air conditioning servicing

Owen flawlessly installed our new air-conditioner and furnace 3 years ago and has been consistently servicing and maintaining them since. He recently serviced our a/c for the summer. He is exceptionally thorough, diligent and conscientious in his work. It is an honest and trustworthy service with competitive and reasonable pricing. On call and responds with care at any time 10/10 would recommend!

Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Air conditioner and furnace repair and maintenance.

Owen is very professional and efficient. He takes the time to explain the work he's doing and his prices cannot be beat! I highly recommend Wamboldt Heating and Air Conditioning!

More about Wamboldt Heating And Air Conditioning

Hi! I'm Owen Wamboldt, owner of Wamboldt Heating and Air Conditioning, a family run business with 10 YEARS of experience. My promise to you is top notch QUALITY service at an AFFORDABLE cost in a growing industry with rising prices. We will keep your heating and cooling equipment working at its best while offering a range of residential products and services to meet your needs. Call us today to book your appointment.