Wamboldt Heating And Air Conditioning

Ottawa ON K1W 0A3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Gloucester  >  Wamboldt Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Wamboldt Heating And Air Conditioning

Jacques @ Gatineau
J. .
1 review Gatineau,

AC Repair/Blower replaced

I contacted Owen for a problem with my central air conditioning. Owen showed up on time the following morning and had the good thinking of bringing a couple of replacement blowers in case that would end up being the problem, and it was. He also checked the AC unit gas pressure and added the required quantity of gas.
Owen was punctual, well-mannered and very efficient doing the repair work. No doubt he knows his stuff and I have no hesitation to rate his work at a 10!

Rob in Ottawa
Rob in Ottawa

A/C Repair

A+ to Owen for an excellent job.
I called Owen for an A/C repair and I was really impressed. He was friendly and professional, prompt in communication, punctual, and did an excellent job. He explained what the problem was and needed to be done to resolve it. His estimates were quite competitive compared to some I received from larger companies.
I was quite pleased with his work and have already scheduled a furnace maintenance service with Owne, and some duct work as I well.
Definitely recommend!

hudakhan
hudakhan
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Hot water tank

Owen was professional, friendly, experienced and would recommend him to all my social circle. He kept in touch with me throughout to ensure that I was kept in loop. He is very customer centric and went above and beyond of what was expected of him.

brierebonnie
brierebonnie
1 review Cornwall, ON

Install central air

I would highly recommend their service to my friends. Efficient, courteous, clean up, answered all my questions and concerns, good rapport. Again, thank you! I am enjoying my
AC

msarofeim
msarofeim
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Air Conditioner repair

Owen came in during a recent heat wave to service our ductless AC unit. He was punctual, courteous and professional. Owen went above and beyond -ensuring that the unit was like new again! Furthermore, he walked me through the repair process and explained what he was doing along the way. I would highly recommend Wamboldt heating and air conditioning!!

sylvie.glamarche
sylvie.glamarche
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Pool heater maintenance

Very happy with the work done. Very professional. We would use and recommend his services again.

mlahache
mlahache

Pool heater service

Owen was great, did a complete service on the poool heater and repaired a leaking hose all at a reasonable price. Highly recommend him.

egsnyder in Gloucester
egsnyder in Gloucester

Gas pool heater

Referred to us by GBI Pools. Arrived promptly; completed the pool heater repair and start-up quickly. Efficient, pleasant, professional, communicative. We'll be using Wamboldt for furnace and a/c maintenance in future.

More about Wamboldt Heating And Air Conditioning

Hi! I'm Owen Wamboldt, owner of Wamboldt Heating and Air Conditioning, a family run business with 10 YEARS of experience. My promise to you is top notch QUALITY service at an AFFORDABLE cost in a growing industry with rising prices. We will keep your heating and cooling equipment working at its best while offering a range of residential products and services to meet your needs. Call us today to book your appointment.