Nicety Roofing

Lyndon in Thornhill
Lyndon in Thornhill
10 reviews Thornhill, ON

Roof Replacement

The windstorm destroyed my roof on friday. After calling many roofers Mark was the only one who came out and took a look at my roof on saturday. Instead of patching it he showed me pictures and highly recommended we replace the whole roof. I reluctantly agreed. He came back the next day sunday just as he said he would and patched/tarped my roof until his team could come back in 3 weeks to replace the whole roof. In the meantime I got other roofers to give me quotes and they all agreed I should replace the whole roof. I went with mark because he could come out sooner than any other roofer and he offered me Landmark Certainteed shingles, open valleys, replace all vents at a good price. Mark and his team came today. They tarped all around my house to ensure the old shingles wouldn't damage anything as they ripped it off an threw it to the ground. Finished in a day, cleaned up all shingles, granules, nails and it looks like they were never there. I watched them on average put 7 nails per shingle sheet so they definitely stick by their warranty and I can have peace of mind in the next windstorm. We'll see how things go in the next windstorm but I was very happy with Mark and team at Nicety Roofing.

Dubi in Mississauga
Dubi in Mississauga

Roof repairs

Had some minor damage after the storm. Mark answered as soon as I called and was at my home within 15 minutes. Did the job quickly and efficiently, showed me pictures of the damage and what he fixed, and was very courteous and I.