Homemakeoverz

Reviews for Homemakeoverz

JaniceV in Whitby
JaniceV in Whitby

Outdoor house painting

Ambika is an energetic, diligent, hard working young woman. She came to our house early one hot Saturday morning and didn't stop working until 6 pm. She helped us choose the door colour and didn't blink an eye when we asked her to do an additional door. No mess was left behind. She even came back to do a touch up on our door when we requested. Ambika gave us a quote for the work and stuck to her price. We will have her come back to do additional work in the future.

Thank you, Janice! It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to future projects in the coming months!

McCuskers in Whitby
McCuskers in Whitby

Painting

Price was competitive and reasonable. Master Bedroom and Ensuite as well as all baseboards, doors and frames in our Bungalow was completed within 2 days. Great paint work and very clean. Would highly recommend to others and would definitely hire Ambika again.

It was a pleasure, thank you!

Wayne G in Ajax
Wayne G in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Exterior painting

I am very happy with the end result of the painting of my garage door, front door and the outside of the bay windows. Ambika shown great care and attention to detail. The wok was done in a timely manner. My neighbor liked the finished project they plan to use Homemakeoverz for the exterior painting project also. I will call Homemakeoerz for another project and definitely recommend.

Thank you, Wayne... it was a pleasure working with you!

Pergola in Whitby
Pergola in Whitby

Pergola painting

Ambika did an excellent job in staining our pergola. Finished in 1 day. Was very carefull, clean, tidy up.
Very good work ethic. Highly recommended. Very competitive pricing as well.

I'm glad you are happy with my work, thank you... looking forward to seeing you in the fall!

Zahria in Whitby
Zahria in Whitby

Impressive!

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism shown and work done by this company. Ambika was patient, knowledgeable, and helpful in assisting with paint colour options, and provided a thorough, comprehensive, and fair quote. It is clear that care and attention to detail were displayed throughout the painting process, and I’m quite pleased with the end result. I highly recommend Homemakeoverz for all your painting needs!

Thank you so much, I am pleased to hear that you are happy with the work, it was great working with you!

Indoor painting

Ambika painted our kitchen, family room, dining room and huge hallway with a two story staircase and a room at the bottom of the stairs. She started on a Tuesday morning and completed the job on the Friday around noon. She is very professional and helped us choose new colors for our walls. She uses Benjamin Moore top quality paint and gets the job done quickly and completely without any issues. If are thinking of painting and are looking for an excellent painter to complete your painting job, don't wait, Call Ambika. You will be very pleased with her work!

Thank you so much Peggy, I am so glad that you are happy with my work. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Makeover

Ambika did a wonderful job painting our kitchen. It looks brand new and so crisp! We couldn't be more happy with her pricing and her professionalism. She is a lovely person and a delight to work with. Will recommend in the future.

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you!

More about Homemakeoverz

homemakeoverz is a Brooklin based residential painting and staining company. Contact us for your home improvement needs.