24 X7 Hvac

Reviews for 24 X7 Hvac

srini
srini

Gas line

Excellent work from AJ. Was able articulate the issues and provide a good solution. Workmanship exceeded expectation

thank you for your awesome feedback.

Quynh
Quynh

Furnace repair / replacement

AJ was quick to respond when my furnace broke down and gave good advice on selecting my furnace. Prompt response and good pricing.

Noshad
Noshad
1 review Milton, ON

Backyard Gas connectio

This is second time I called 24 X7 Hvac. First time I need gas connection in my garage and second time for backyard. Very professional and hard working and complete the task in time and very professionally. I will high recommend and I will call them again if I need them.

Thanks you

Preethi &.
Preethi &.

Furnace repair

AJ from 24X7 Hvac is very detailed and efficient professional who knows his job very well. His labor and cost is very reasonable.We are very much satisfied with the fixes he has done on our Furnace issue and also to extend the gasline to our Patio. GREAT Job!!

Thank you preethi.

Azzam
Azzam

Furnace Replacement

AJ replaces my old furnace with a high efficiency one. He was very professional and performed an exemplary job.

He showed up on time and thoroughly explained the installation process. He made sure that everything was clean afterwards and also made sure that the new furnace was working and walked me through all the new setup.

Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Furnace Repair

My furnace had stopped working, I gave them a call and they came the next day. Only repaired what needed repairing and it was fixed quickly. Fast and very knowledgeable service. Amazing job!

bipster
bipster

Humidifier Installation

AJ was amazing for our dehumidifier installation and he came few times after installation and made sure that everything is working well.

S Huff
S Huff

Furnace repair

My furnace was not working at all. Ajay came within days to fix it. He found the issue, explained my options and then immediately picked up the part and fixed it the same day. Thank goodness, it was getting very cool!
Ajay is very pleasant, courteous and professional and his rates are very reasonsble. I could not have been happier with his service on all levels.

thanks stephanie for positive feedback.

James
James

Gas line for Stove

Came and provided an estimate and was back the very next day to do the work. Explained my options in detail. This did not look like a simple job to me. But there was no complaining. I’m very happy with the results. I will definitely call back if I need any other work done.

thanks for opening up ceiling, it helped alot.

Donny G from Burlington
Donny G from Burlington

Dual gas line for double deck

AJ was very helpful and knowledgeable. He installed a multiline gas line for our bbq on our upper and lower deck and the work was done quickly. Would definitely recommend.

More about 24 X7 Hvac

Mississauga based 24X7 HVAC Company having more than 10 years of experience in repair, maintenance and installation of all kinds of Air conditioners and Furnaces. We can fix any heating, air-conditioning systems. Serving in Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton, Burlington. 24X7 HVAC’s is a pioneer leaders in building relationship with the people in terms of providing satisfactory services in air conditioning services, heating services, Ac Installation, heating installation, boiler, gas line. 24X7 HVAC is a name you can trust upon in order to call our expert technicians for the repair, gas line installation and maintenance of equipment’s like air condition, water heater, boiler, furnace, gas line and humidifier.

Canada which is a country having both scorching summers along with freezing cold winters is a place where millions of have cooling as well as heating equipment’s installed at residential as well as commercial area. We at 24X7HVAC provide you round the clock with the assistance of our expert professionals in taking best car of your indoor heating as well as cooling equipment quite well.